Dr. Thomas Zimmerman, MD

Dr. Thomas Zimmerman, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Thomas Zimmerman, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Zimmerman is affiliated with Tristar Skyline Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Zimmerman

Excellence in comprehensive primary care and preventive care.

Video

Dr. Zimmerman's Experience

Dr. Zimmerman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Chronic Diseases
  • Heart Disease
  • Kidney Disease
  • Liver Diseases and Disorders

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Baylor University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor University

Dr. Zimmerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zimmerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zimmerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Zimmerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zimmerman to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Zimmerman's Performance
in HENDERSONVILLE TN |
There is a reason why Dr. Zimmerman and his staff receive excellent reviews year after year. It is because they are all caring and professional individuals who treat each and every patient like a family member. i would recommend Dr. Zimmerman to anyone. Kevin Boyd Hendersonville, Tn 37075
Clarksville, TN |
Love Dr. Zimmerman. He and his staff are very good with my mom. She has Alzheimer's. They take extra time to make sure all her medial needs are met. It's nice to have A very kind and knowable doctor caring for my mom.
in Joelton, Tn |
I became a patient of Dr. Zimmerman several years ago. Since then both my wife and mother-in-law have become patients. I appreciate his demeanor, his experience and dedication to me while he is treating me.
in Madison, TN |
Dr. Thomas Zimmerman is a thorough professional. He will continue to pursue symptoms until a proper diagnosis can be reached for treatment. He does this with patience and kindness. The staff at the clinic is always very helpful and upbeat. Patients need a smile and encouraging words when they are in pain. I have recommended Dr. Zimmerman and this clinic a number of times.
Gadsden, TN |
Cold and unfriendly. I thought I was being judge mental so I went back for a few appointments and it was the same each time. I understand that he's been to Med School but as an individual I know my body and my pain and HE JUST DOESN'T LISTEN! He will control the conversation and cut you off, already telling you what he thinks before he hear the problem. It's a rush job and you might get 10 minutes of his time if you're lucky. Maybe he's psychic or Med school should also teach an etiquette class
American Canyon, CA |
Good doctor, only one complaint,orders unnecessary test and refer you to specialist for things he can treat. I have a history of Gout, instead of Dr Zimmerman waiting for blood work results to determine level of Uric Acid, which causes Gout, he referred me to an orthopedic doctor,who only prescribed me pain medicine (waste of my time and $) also Dr Zimmerman order a MRI whitch cost me a Co pay of $200.After all of this,blood work came back showing very high levels uric acid he put me on Gout med
in Nashville, TN |
Whenever a new person to Nashville or just someone looking for a doctor, I always recommend my doctor, Dr. Thomas Zimmerman. He is open-minded and very accepting. He knows his stuff and always answers all my questions and gives me as much time as I need. He's the best. If you are looking for a great doctor, you will be as pleased with him as I am.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Zimmerman is a great listener and a wonderful physician. Since being under his care my blood pressure has been down and I know longer need to take a pill everyday. I would recommend his service to anyone trying to get their healthy in the right order.
in Goodlettsville Tn. 37072 |
He is the best!! I have never had such a great Doctor and staff as Dr. Zimmerman!! I've been remarkably well since I have switched to him over a year ago after being with my other primary care physician for 15+ years! He is on top of your health and never fails to listen to you. I love him and his nurses and staff. The most friendliest atmosphere ever!! If there were ten stars he would definitely get them and then some!!!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Zimmerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Zimmerman?

Visit Dr. Zimmerman

Dr. Zimmerman accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Anthem
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Network C
    Network P
    Network S
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • CHAMPVA
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Community Health Network
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
    Choice Care