Excellence in comprehensive primary care and preventive care.Read more

Dr. Zimmerman's Experience

See how Dr. Zimmerman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zimmerman

Dr. Zimmerman accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zimmerman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zimmerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zimmerman to family and friends
Dr. Zimmerman's Performance
Gadsden, TN |
Cold and unfriendly. I thought I was being judge mental so I went back for a few appointments and it was the same each time. I understand that he's been to Med School but as an individual I know my body and my pain and HE JUST DOESN'T LISTEN! He will control the conversation and cut you off, already telling you what he thinks before he hear the problem. It's a rush job and you might get 10 minutes of his time if you're lucky. Maybe he's psychic or Med school should also teach an etiquette class
American Canyon, CA |
Good doctor, only one complaint,orders unnecessary test and refer you to specialist for things he can treat. I have a history of Gout, instead of Dr Zimmerman waiting for blood work results to determine level of Uric Acid, which causes Gout, he referred me to an orthopedic doctor,who only prescribed me pain medicine (waste of my time and $) also Dr Zimmerman order a MRI whitch cost me a Co pay of $200.After all of this,blood work came back showing very high levels uric acid he put me on Gout med
in Nashville, TN |
Whenever a new person to Nashville or just someone looking for a doctor, I always recommend my doctor, Dr. Thomas Zimmerman. He is open-minded and very accepting. He knows his stuff and always answers all my questions and gives me as much time as I need. He's the best. If you are looking for a great doctor, you will be as pleased with him as I am.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Zimmerman is a great listener and a wonderful physician. Since being under his care my blood pressure has been down and I know longer need to take a pill everyday. I would recommend his service to anyone trying to get their healthy in the right order.
in Goodlettsville Tn. 37072 |
He is the best!! I have never had such a great Doctor and staff as Dr. Zimmerman!! I've been remarkably well since I have switched to him over a year ago after being with my other primary care physician for 15+ years! He is on top of your health and never fails to listen to you. I love him and his nurses and staff. The most friendliest atmosphere ever!! If there were ten stars he would definitely get them and then some!!!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Zimmerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Zimmerman?

Compare Dr. Zimmerman

More Internists like Dr. Zimmerman at Skyline Medical Group

Dr. Zimmerman's Care Philosophy

Excellence in comprehensive primary care and preventive care.

Dr. Zimmerman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Zimmerman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zimmerman's Board Certifications

University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1976

Baylor University Medical Center
    Baylor University

Dr. Zimmerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zimmerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Zimmerman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zimmerman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.