Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Ziering

Thomas S Ziering MD LLC Healthcare for ALL Families

1201 Mount Kemble Ave Ste 2D Morristown, NJ 07960

Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD is a family medicine specialist in Morristown, NJ and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ in 1987 and specializes in family medicine, adult medicine, and more.

Dr. Ziering accepts

(908) 221-1919

Dr. Ziering accepts the following insurance:

We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Ataxia
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Biopsy
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Emphysema
  • End-of-Life Issues
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Essential Tremor
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gonorrhea Screening
  • Hair Loss
  • Healthy Aging
  • Heart Disease
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Cholesterol
  • HIV Screening
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hormone Therapy
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Joint Injection
  • Laceration Repair
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • LGBT Healthcare
  • Lyme Disease
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Mole Removal
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pap Tests and Pelvic Exams
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Physical Examination
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Prostatitis
  • Reflux Esophagitis
  • Ringworm
  • Sepsis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Counseling
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tinnitus
  • Transgender Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Urinalysis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaccination
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Viral Enteritis
  • Viral Infection
  • Wart Removal
  • Warts
  • Wellness Examination

Our Philosophy is quite simple.  Our goal is bring together the three goals of good medical care:  Mind, Body and Spirit.  Our office has been designed to resemble someone's living room to remove the fear (and smells) of a sterile doct...

• Adult Medicine

4.0

Dr. Ziering?
Dr. Ziering's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD
Dr. Ziering, is one of the only doctors I know that actually likes being a doctor, he has been my primary doctor for 25 years and I would have no other doctor treat me, I practice alternative medicine and he understands my needs and concerns, I am grateful for his care . SR
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
very much. very compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Dr Ziering is an exceptional Dr who is very knowledgeable and caring. I am quite impressed with all the different types of services he offers. The staff is very helpful, kind, and friendly. I highly recommend Dr Ziering and his dedication to excellence in healthcare for ALL FAMILIES.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
I would never recommend him. Our experience was aweful and I would never trust him with my child again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Best experience ever. Dr. Ziering is incredibly kind and makes going to the doctors a fun experience and not an avoidable task. First time leaving an appointment feeling good. Would definitely recommend!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
I've been going to LGBT physicians almost exclusively for over 15yrs so when I moved to NJ I was worried I wouldn't be able to find the kind of specialized care I had become used to. Thank god I found Dr. Z. He's right up there with the best of then. When he left Summit and stopped accepting insurance, I was worried, but his office staff made the reimbursement process a cinch. Most offices that don't accept insurance won't help with the reimbursement process but they go Above & Beyond. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Listens and takes time to know you as a person. He will spend the time need to understand your needs. Very much appreciate his commitment to patient first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
He recently went into private practice and no longer accepts any insurance. This defeats the entire reason for insurance. My most visit cost me $275 out of pocket to Dr Ziering even though I pay over $400 per month for Horizon. To add insult to injury, when they submit the invoice to Horizon for reimbursement, it was declined. Have to find another doctor to keep me out of the poorhouse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Leaving Summit Medical Group has essentially destroyed this practice. I spent 2.5 hours in the office for a routine physical in April. This wasn't just waiting in the waiting room. It was waiting in the exam room as Dr. Ziering popped in and out, attending to various matters. The billing is the real horror though. I've spent hours of my life trying to get reimbursed for the $800+ I needed to spend out of pocket. Receipts and codes constantly wrong; I'm on my third receipt from this office. Never
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
As a gay woman, finding a Dr. to whom I can speak frankly about my health is hard. Most look at you with more questions than answers and accusations rather than acceptance. Dr. Ziering is above and beyond anything I could have asked for. Comforting, knowledgeable, engaging, and I will no longer avoid a Drs visit. My wife who is trans masculine will be going there as well without hesitations. Having a Dr specifically for the LGBTQ community is SO important. I can no emphasis this enough!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
I found Dr. Ziering to be especially good at listening to my problem, and i suggesting a solution that was elegantly simple and it works!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Dr. Ziering is definitely the physician I have been looking for. He takes the time to listen to the patient and then assess the problems. He gives a through diagnosis. Sure, you may read that the wait time is long, but I would gladly sacrifice time for a correct prognosis. Dr. Ziering is well versed and current with his field. He listens and is direct and to the point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Warm, consistent, and comprehensive approach to patient care. Takes the time to understand full patient picture. I really appreciate that he writes very detailed notes for me so I don't have to try to remember everything he told me and I can better coordinate care with other providers. Therapy dog is a nice, touch. Also, best appointed waiting room of any doctor I've ever seen (love the toy carnival).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Doctor Ziering is the best!!! Caring, a terrific listener, wicked smart and a great sense of humor. Characteristics that lead to the best medical care one could ever expect. He loves medicine, he loves his patients and it shows during the entire exam or consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Dr. Ziering is wonderful! When you walk in, you are greeted by a warm and friendly staff, as well as a number of trinkets/collectables decorating the office. While there is a bit of a wait, Dr. Ziering spends his time with you, he is thorough and explains everything to you, making sure that you understand. In addition to being very knowledgeable, he is sincere, funny, and makes you feel at ease while doing the best he can for you based on his clinical judgement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
This was my initial visit with Dr. Ziering, however as the visit progressed, it was like talking to a friend I had known for a while.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Dr. Tom Ziering is a wonderful and amazing man .He devotes his life to his patients and his practice. If you are fortunate enough to be one of his patients, you will quickly realize that this doctor is one in a million. He is competent, smart, sensitive, and incredibly caring. When you are with him, you feel like your are his only patient. He is 100% focused on your medical issue and it's impact on your life. His amazing staff are friendly, thorough, knowledgeable and hands on. A+++++
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
Upon entering his office, I was welcomed kindly by his staff member, Violeta. She walked me through the entire intake process kindly. As a new patient, I felt like I was given appropriate attention to make sure I was comfortable in the new setting. Dr. Ziering is kind and took time to get to know me and my health history. He is incredibly friendly. He is clear and concise and upfront about the care he will provide and his recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
As Dr. Ziering has been my Dr. for 15+ years I truthfully feel he has done nothing but greatly improved my health over this time. His up-front honesty in regards to my well being is what everyone should look for in a physician. I never feel rushed , he always asks the right questions and he is a passionate man who's interest is in my future. Recently he detected an abnormality during a routine exam... I'm grateful he found it as it turned out to be cancer. A great Doctor,A good man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ziering, MD?
It took me 26 years to find a doctor that I felt this comfortable with. Dr. Ziering is hands down the most professional and down to earth doctor I have ever had. He encourages me to be fully transparent with him and fosters a safe and comfortable environment when talking about tough topics. His staff is always friendly and helpful, and I'd drive or fly hours to keep him if I ever had to relocate. I have learned so much about staying healthy and disease prevention. I'm so grateful for him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Ziering?

Thomas S Ziering MD LLC Healthcare for ALL Families

• Wed: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ziering treats patients.