Dr. Thomas Wright, MD

Dr. Thomas Wright, MD

Phlebology  ·

Dr. Thomas Wright, MD is a phlebologist in O Fallon, MO and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in phlebology, vascular surgery, and more.Read his story

Laser Lipo and Vein Center

830 Waterbury Falls Dr Ste 202

O Fallon, MO 63368

• Anthem
  • HealthLink
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright's Experience

Dr. Wright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wright's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wright "Dr. Thomas F. Wright is a Board Certified Phlebologist, Cosmetic Surgeon and Dermatologist serving the O'Fallon, St. Louis and Chesterfield areas for more than 15 years, offering personalized state of the art medicine with expert care. Dr. Wright is experienced in Skin Cancer Screening, Injectables and Fillers and Varicose Vein Treatments. He is a professional member of the American College of Phlebology, the American Medical Association and the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Thomas Wright was also awarded the Vitals Patients' Choice Award, the Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award and the Abstract Presentation Award."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Wright "Treatment was accurately described to me by Dr. Wright and staff. Procedure was performed professionally and with my best interest in mind. I was very comfortable. I am very pleased with the outcome to this point."
"Excellent. Highly recommended"
"It was a great experience."
"Dr. Wright was so thorough and understanding with great bedside manner. His nurse, Amanda, was outstanding, along with the office staff. Very friendly. I would strongly recommend Dr. Wright for vein work. I am very pleased."
"Everyone is very helpful and informative with what they do."
"Dr. Wright and his staff have been nothing but awesome!"
"I felt confident in Dr Wright from the very beginning. His office is clean and very inviting. He and his staff are professional in every sense of the word. At some point the procedure was uncomfortable. Dr Wright and his staff were very perceptive to my discomfort and did every thing in their to make the visit pleasant. I would recommend Dr Wright to everyone."
"Dr. Wright and staff are experienced and very knowledgeable. Very pleasant experience."
"Excellent experience with Dr. Wright as well as his terrific staff."
"everything Dr. Wright explained to me was right on. so happy to have this done"
"great"
"Had Botox on my forehead . Didnt feel any pain."
"Dr. Wright is very compassionate doctor. He took alot of time to go over my procedure."
"Excellent. I had been to another doctor who sprang a lot of surprises on me with cost, etc. and this was easy and straightforward. I was diagnosed quickly and feel as if Dr. Wright got to the root of the problem right away."
"Everyone was super nice and helpful. Dr Wright really cares about his patients and his preformance on task. It nice to see someone care about their job."
"excellent experience. highly recommend."
"excellent service by Dr Wright and staff."
"Excellent. Highly recommended"
"It was a great experience."
"Everyone is very helpful and informative with what they do."
"Dr. Wright and his staff have been nothing but awesome!"
"Excellent experience with Dr. Wright as well as his terrific staff."
"great"
"Had Botox on my forehead . Didnt feel any pain."
"excellent experience. highly recommend."
"excellent service by Dr Wright and staff."

"My philosophy is to develop a unique treatment plan for each patient, ensure that they understand the underlying cause of their vein problems, and bring back the health and beauty of my patients' legs."

• Phlebology

• Vein Treatment
  • Venous Closure
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Duke University - BS Psychology and Chemistry

• AMA Physician Recognition, 2009
  • Patients' Choice Recognition, 2011
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1991
  • Patients' Choice Recognition, 2010

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Member
Schedule Online Now

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends

Dr. Wright's Performance

I went in for laser hair removal. Fast appointments, experienced staff, beautiful and clean office, the best laser on the market, the staff did not make outrageous claims. They actually underplayed the results. Almost painless treatment, no skin irritation at all due to expertise of staff,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been coming to this practice for several years for treatment of spider veins. Everyone is very skilled, knowledgeable & friendly. They also routinely offer special pricing deals. I highly recommend & will continue to use Laser Lipo & Vein.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I would feel very confident in referring Dr. Wright to my friends and family. I found Dr. Wright and his staff to be very courteous, knowledgeable and helpful evaluating my concerns.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I found Dr. Wright & his staff to be highly efficient, knowledgeable, & detail oriented. The amount of time spent w/me was a pleasant surprise (about 2.5 hrs) & I had their complete attention. All questions were acknowledged & answered. His knowledge of Lipedema/Dercum/Lympedemia was refreshing &...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. And his Nurse went above and beyond for me for medical vein exam. This Dr. And his Nurse have an excellent bedside manner. Although I was not a candidate for some of there services, in no way did they try to sell me something I did not need. In fact, ultimately led me in the direction I needed...more
Are you Dr. Wright?