Dr. Thomas Wright, MD

Dr. Thomas Wright, MD

Phlebology  |

Dr. Thomas Wright, MD is a phlebology doctor who practices in O Fallon, MO. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Read his story

Laser Lipo and Vein Center

830 Waterbury Falls Dr Ste 202

O Fallon, MO 63368

• Anthem
  • HealthLink
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright's Experience

Dr. Wright's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Phlebology
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Wright's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wright "Dr. Thomas F. Wright is a Board Certified Phlebologist, Cosmetic Surgeon and Dermatologist serving the O'Fallon, St. Louis and Chesterfield areas for more than 15 years, offering personalized state of the art medicine with expert care. Dr. Wright is experienced in Skin Cancer Screening, Injectables and Fillers and Varicose Vein Treatments. He is a professional member of the American College of Phlebology, the American Medical Association and the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Thomas Wright was also awarded the Vitals Patients' Choice Award, the Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award and the Abstract Presentation Award."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Wright Treatment was accurately described to me by Dr. Wright and staff. Procedure was performed professionally and with my best interest in mind. I was very comfortable. I am very pleased with the outcome to this point.

It was a great experience.

Dr. Wright was so thorough and understanding with great bedside manner. His nurse, Amanda, was outstanding, along with the office staff. Very friendly. I would strongly recommend Dr. Wright for vein work. I am very pleased.

Dr. Wright and his staff have been nothing but awesome!

I felt confident in Dr Wright from the very beginning. His office is clean and very inviting. He and his staff are professional in every sense of the word. At some point the procedure was uncomfortable. Dr Wright and his staff were very perceptive to my discomfort and did every thing in their to make the visit pleasant. I would recommend Dr Wright to everyone.

Dr. Wright and staff are experienced and very knowledgeable. Very pleasant experience.

Had Botox on my forehead . Didnt feel any pain.

Dr. Wright is very compassionate doctor. He took alot of time to go over my procedure.

Excellent. I had been to another doctor who sprang a lot of surprises on me with cost, etc. and this was easy and straightforward. I was diagnosed quickly and feel as if Dr. Wright got to the root of the problem right away.

Everyone was super nice and helpful. Dr Wright really cares about his patients and his preformance on task. It nice to see someone care about their job.

excellent service by Dr Wright and staff.

"My philosophy is to develop a unique treatment plan for each patient, ensure that they understand the underlying cause of their vein problems, and bring back the health and beauty of my patients' legs."

• Phlebology
  • Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging
  • Vascular Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Heart Disease

• Vein Treatment
  • Venous Closure
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Duke University - BS Psychology and Chemistry

• AMA Physician Recognition, 2009
  • Patients' Choice Recognition, 2011
  • Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1991
  • Patients' Choice Recognition, 2010

Dr. Wright has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Member

Dr. Wright's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wright to family and friends
Dr. Wright's Performance
in O Fallon, MO |
I am so happy that I found Dr Wright! For 5 years I have had a cluster of plantar warts on the bottom of my foot. I went to numerous doctors who didn’t treat it properly and just caused it to spread and get out of control. As a last effort before giving up I found Dr Wright in the phone book and figured I would give him a try. After only a few treatments, it’s now under control and started getting smaller! I can’t say Thank You enough! I’m so happy that I found Dr Wright
Farmington, MO |
CONTINUED.. blame a patient for an infection or call an infection DRAMA and not try to help the patient or refuse to finish what he started. I was fine with him finishing with a second round of injections.....he more or less was afraid to touch me again and almost ran out of the room. I am a surgical tech, I know sterile procedure. I will tell you, he does not practice sterility during injectables and he should. During my procedure {which was done in a borrowed urology room} he lost track
in Xenia, Ohii |
He and the staff made me feel welcome! They educated me, did testing and prepared me for surgery. I was nervous initially but once I met them I felt very comfortable. I will schedule my next procedures with Dr. Wright. i will also recommend him.
in Ofallon mo |
I can not feel my thigh because of the nerve damage he did to my leg.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wright, MD?

Visit Dr. Wright