Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Wiener

Thomas C Wiener MD

2323 Clear Lake City Blvd Ste 152 Houston, TX 77062

Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Wiener accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Wiener's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Wiener's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction

Dr. Wiener is interested in educating you to what plastic surgery can and cannot do in order to determine if cosmetic surgery is a positive choice for you.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.25531914893617%

Dr. Wiener?
Dr. Wiener's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD
Dr. Wiener is great surgeon. Very to the point, almost in a strict manor. I am 10 week post op of a mini tummy tuck with abdomen/flank lipo and I am loving my results so far!!! Still have swelling and it will take time to see final results. Dr. explained all this before surgery and manage my expectations very well. The staff is very helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
I went in wanting a breast augmentation. Dr. Wiener told me that I would need a lift as well which I absolutely did not want. After listening to him explain why I decided to trust his professional opinion but was still concerned about getting a lift. Dr. Wiener did an amazing job with both the BA and lift. I am so glad that I went through with it and am very pleased with my results. Can't wait for my next procedure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
After two pregnancies (c-sections) I couldn’t be happier that I chose Dr. Wiener for my tummy tuck, lipo, hernia and muscle repair. First few days of recovery were rough but now at 8 weeks post op I am so glad i made this decision. Everyday my results continue to impress me. The staff is amazing and Dr. Wiener is honest and did an amazing job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
I used Dr. Weiner for gynecomastia surgery. i am very happy with the results and would without question use him again if ever needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
After many years of wanting a tummy tuck after 3 C-sections I finally was able to make it happen. After talking with a few dr’s I kept coming back to Dr.Wiener. He also came highly recommend from a friend of mine who used him before so that was an added bonus point for me. From the consultation to the surgery it was effortless. He is very professional and is very honest with what you can expect and what kind of results you will have. He has a great hand! My scar is very low which I absolutely l
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Wiener. His staff is very friendly and it is always a very quick appointment, no waiting to be seen. I had a breast Augmentation and I could not be happier with the end result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
Just like your consultation and post-op appointments, the surgery was effortless and quick. If I had to scale the initial pain, it would be about a 3 or 4. The random muscle spasms as my body was getting used to the implants was probably the worst, but normal and thankfully subsided. Dr. Wiener and his staff were great and answered any questions, comments or concerns I had. Not wanting to go too large, Dr. Wiener was able to suggest a proportionate CC size to my body weight and most importantly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
I will continue to trust Dr. Weiner for my aesthetic goals. He is very skilled and his results were top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
I cried on my way home after my consultation, it was horrible. He was rude and insensitive. He implied I was anorexic because of my slender build and would not listen to anything we told him. He in fact to me to "snack on a turkey leg" and asked me if I ate those small woman portions" of food or if I actually ate. A "professional" should NOT be that rude towards a potential customer. I have since taken my business somewhere else and will tell people to steer clear or this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
I can tell Dr. Wiener has been doing this for quite some time. He is very professional and to the point. He's a very experienced doctor and listens to what you want during the consultation and even on pre op if you have any doubts. I would definitely recommend doctor weirner to my family and friends. I am very satisfied with the outcome. My confidence level has increased, thanks to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Wiener. He and his staff are all very professional and caring. I went in for a tummy tuck and am very satisfied with the results and the follow-up care I have received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
He was a great doctor. Very to the point, almost in a strict manor. He took care of his business and the outcome is great so that's all that really matters! Post op wasn't too bad, and the staff were amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
In July 2016 I had breast augmentation by Dr Wiener, and then in November 2016 he also performed a tummy tuck. I am very satisfied with both results, and would highly recommend Dr Wiener. I was also very impressed at how professional and pleasant he and his staff (Tanya and Katie) were. The experience was very positive and the results are awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
Excellent care and very please with the final outcome. I had breast augmentation, Sientra silicon, round moderate plus. You would never they look wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
Very professional, great results and Tayna is amazing as well. I will continue to use Dr. Wiener, as I have for over ten years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
Dr. Wiener is a perfectionist. His staff and facility are top notch and never disappoint. I felt like family every time I walked through the doors. My results are far better than I expected and my procedure and recovery were flawless. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Wiener and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
The Most informative, professional, personable physician you could be blessed to know. I trust him 100% and this is not a easy thing to find. Dr. Wiener actually listened to every question or concern and addressed them with the utmost details. And his follow up visit are just as through as the first visit. He takes all he does seriously and made me feel completely at ease, not a easy task. And Tanya always greets you with a smile and even with her being busy, makes me feel so welcomed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
I would totally recommend him, is very professional, very knowledgeable, and wants best for hood patients. He did an amazing job
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
All of my life I have worn the most padded bras I could find. I spent endless hours sewing padding into swimsuit tops and tanks. The decision to have the implants was one of the best things I could have done for my confidence and appearance. With clothes on, most people don't know I've had them done because I had always worn the padded bras but my husband knows and he is very pleased with the results. The size is perfect and natural looking!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
I am very happy with my results and his honesty through out the whole process. His staff is wonderful and everything was easy with no problems. He really is very cautious on making sure your health is in good condition before proceeding. The information that he provides in making sure that the procedure is understood is awesome. I feel that I made the right choice when choosing him as my Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wiener?

Thomas C Wiener MD