Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD
Dr. Wiener is a board certified plastic surgeon known throughout Texas for delivering the most natural looking results to patients. Dr. Wiener is known for his cutting edge surgical techniques when it comes to breast augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction and male breast reduction along with many other procedures. See for yourself why Dr. Wiener is one of the most sought after plastic surgeons in Texas.

2323 Clear Lake City Blvd Ste 152

Houston, TX 77062

Learn about Dr. Wiener

Dr. Wiener is interested in educating you to what plastic surgery can and cannot do in order to determine if cosmetic surgery is a positive choice for you.

Dr. Wiener's Experience

Dr. Wiener's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• St Joseph Hospital Micro Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

• president elect Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, 2013
  • past president Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons, 2008

Dr. Wiener does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiener and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiener's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiener to family and friends
Dr. Wiener's Performance
in Irving, TX |
I will continue to trust Dr. Weiner for my aesthetic goals. He is very skilled and his results were top notch.
Houston, TX |
I cried on my way home after my consultation, it was horrible. He was rude and insensitive. He implied I was anorexic because of my slender build and would not listen to anything we told him. He in fact to me to "snack on a turkey leg" and asked me if I ate those small woman portions" of food or if I actually ate. A "professional" should NOT be that rude towards a potential customer. I have since taken my business somewhere else and will tell people to steer clear or this office.
Houston,TX |
I can tell Dr. Wiener has been doing this for quite some time. He is very professional and to the point. He's a very experienced doctor and listens to what you want during the consultation and even on pre op if you have any doubts. I would definitely recommend doctor weirner to my family and friends. I am very satisfied with the outcome. My confidence level has increased, thanks to him.
Houston, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Wiener. He and his staff are all very professional and caring. I went in for a tummy tuck and am very satisfied with the results and the follow-up care I have received.
League City, TX |
He was a great doctor. Very to the point, almost in a strict manor. He took care of his business and the outcome is great so that's all that really matters! Post op wasn't too bad, and the staff were amazing!
in Groves, Texas |
In July 2016 I had breast augmentation by Dr Wiener, and then in November 2016 he also performed a tummy tuck. I am very satisfied with both results, and would highly recommend Dr Wiener. I was also very impressed at how professional and pleasant he and his staff (Tanya and Katie) were. The experience was very positive and the results are awesome.
in Houston, TX |
Excellent care and very please with the final outcome. I had breast augmentation, Sientra silicon, round moderate plus. You would never they look wonderful.
in Houston, TX |
Very professional, great results and Tayna is amazing as well. I will continue to use Dr. Wiener, as I have for over ten years!
Houston, Tx |
Dr. Wiener is a perfectionist. His staff and facility are top notch and never disappoint. I felt like family every time I walked through the doors. My results are far better than I expected and my procedure and recovery were flawless. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Wiener and his staff.
in Nederland, TX |
The Most informative, professional, personable physician you could be blessed to know. I trust him 100% and this is not a easy thing to find. Dr. Wiener actually listened to every question or concern and addressed them with the utmost details. And his follow up visit are just as through as the first visit. He takes all he does seriously and made me feel completely at ease, not a easy task. And Tanya always greets you with a smile and even with her being busy, makes me feel so welcomed.
in Houston, TX |
I would totally recommend him, is very professional, very knowledgeable, and wants best for hood patients. He did an amazing job
in Saratoga, Texas |
All of my life I have worn the most padded bras I could find. I spent endless hours sewing padding into swimsuit tops and tanks. The decision to have the implants was one of the best things I could have done for my confidence and appearance. With clothes on, most people don't know I've had them done because I had always worn the padded bras but my husband knows and he is very pleased with the results. The size is perfect and natural looking!
Beaumont, TX |
I am very happy with my results and his honesty through out the whole process. His staff is wonderful and everything was easy with no problems. He really is very cautious on making sure your health is in good condition before proceeding. The information that he provides in making sure that the procedure is understood is awesome. I feel that I made the right choice when choosing him as my Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Wiener, MD?
Are you Dr. Wiener?