Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD

Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 72

Telehealth services available

Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Austin, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities St. David's North Austin Medical Center and St. David's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Vaughn to book an appointment.

Texas Fertility Center

Texas Fertility Center6500 N Mo Pac Expy Austin, TX 78731

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Vaughn is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center Austin, a highly rated and top awarded hospital for reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Practices at Top Hospital Obstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award™ See hospitals

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at St. David's North Austin Medical Center

Dr. Vaughn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vaughn

Dr. Vaughn?
  • Appointment scheduling (29)
  • Office environment (29)
  • Staff friendliness (29)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
Dr. Vaughn make my dream came true. I started treatment in September 2019 I had an ectopic in 2016 that left me with only one fallopian tube and two ovaries. Thanks to him I am 6 months pregnant with a baby boy no issues and no risks. I am very thankful!
Coralis M Rivera Pagan – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
Dr. Vaughn + staff were excellent. He was very thorough, knowledgeable, and kind - made myself and my husband feel informed and comfortable every step of the way. Highly recommend Dr. Vaughn!
Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
I have seen Dr Vaughn since late 2018 when trying to conceive at an advanced maternal age. He was great at counseling us on our options, and his staff/office is always extremely efficient. We welcomed our first child, a baby boy, last fall and are now expecting another. Highly recommend even if you are wondering about fertility treatment to have a conversation with Dr Vaughn. I know it can be intimidating but it will make you feel much better about your options. It took a lot of stress off of us after speaking with him.
Rachel T – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
We are very thankful to Dr Vaughn and TFC for helping us meet our baby. Dr Vaughn was professional, chose the best approach to work with our plan, caring and compassionate. The entire staff at TFC was friendly. We are very pleased with overall experience and highly recommend Dr Vaughn.
Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
I was so scared to start the fertility process but Dr.Vaughn was so welcoming and informative I knew I was in good hands. I'm happy to say that I'll be expecting a little one in December thanks to Dr.Vaughn
May 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
We saw Dr Vaughn for over a year. He takes a very scientific and data approach, which is very re-assuring. We tried a few different procedures before getting pregnant, but we trusted Dr Vaughn every step of the way. He always provided alternatives and had a plan B, plan C and plan D. We were sad to leave him and his office to go to our OBGYN, but will forever be grateful to him and his team. And are very excited to be expecting our first born later this year!
Andrea – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
After two early miscarriages, my wife and I were referred to Dr. Vaughn for infertility treatment by our OB doctor. And now we consider ourselves super lucky. He always patiently listened to our concerns and took time answering our questions. He was very comprehensive in collecting different lab and exam results before recommending the best care. We went through a very successful IVF cycle and are now expecting our baby boy pretty soon. Dr. Vaughn brings in excellent medical knowledge as well as great emotional support during the tough moments. We really appreciated the fact that he did all the ultrasounds and other examinations himself.
Ryan – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
Dr Vaughn is the best. after 3 failed IVFs, he was able to uncover the real infertility issues we had and recommended the best approach for us. Now we have our beautiful daughter thanks to Dr Vaughn's professional and human approach.
Jessica – Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
I went to Dr Vaughn by recommendation from a friend, after three years of infertility and a disappointing experience with another local fertility doctor. In our first meeting he listened to my story and immediately decided IVF was the correct treatment plan for me. I had never seriously considered IVF, but he clearly explained the pros and cons and reasoning behind his recommendation. I didn't hesitate to accept his advice, which resulted in 6 healthy embryos and a pregnancy on the 1st try.
Cat N in Austin, TX – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Vaughn's for about 6-7 months. My husband and I could not have asked for better care. What dr excuses his nurses and does the ultrasounds himself? Dr Vaughn always made us feel extremely comfortable and kept things lighthearted with his jokes when going through something so heavy (also, when appropriate). When we were at a crossroads of whether to stick with IUI for the 4th time or jump into IVF, he was extremely honest with the chances and outcome, which was so ap
Carla Landry in Austin, TX – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
Dr. Vaughn is AMAZING!!! I can not say enough good things about this man. Best bedside manner, easy to talk to about fears and worries, answers your questions and has a great nurse staff to help you along the way in your infertility journey. I have had two successful pregnancies with him and can not thank him enough for my miracle babies. HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to anyone if you are having trouble getting pregnant. He is thorough and will make sure you get the best care under him.
Jillian Bell in Austin, Texas – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?
After trying on our own for years, Dr. Vaughn and his staff helped my husband and I get pregnant. From the minute we walked in, Dr. Vaughn realistically led us through all of our options. After some surgery to removed fibroids and a cyst, and some initial testing on both of us, we were able to begin treatment. We did 1 IUI and then moved straight to IVF (our decision). The second IVF was successful. We are expecting a little girl in December! Thank you Dr. Vaughn!!
Finally pregnant! in Austin, TX – Sep 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Vaughn, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vaughn?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Vaughn treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Polyp

Dr. Vaughn accepts

Dr. Vaughn accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Galaxy Health Network
HealthSmart

First and foremost, we have developed a patient-centric practice that provides best in class care in a nurturing, yet state of the art environment. We...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility