Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 62

Dr. Tzikas

Tzikas Facial Plastic Surgery Center

526 Se 5th Ave Delray Beach, FL 33483

Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Delray Beach, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tzikas to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Tzikas with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Palms West Hospital.

Make an appointment at Palms West Hospital today at (561) 408-4952.

These providers are on the medical staff of Palms West Hospital.

Dr. Tzikas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tzikas

Dr. Tzikas?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (58)
  • Listened & answered questions (58)
  • Staff friendliness (58)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
All I can say is if you are considering a facelift with Dr Tzikas, I will be happy to send you photos of mine 1 year after. That’s all I can say
Madelinel – Oct 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr Tzikas is a very nice person but the fat transfer he performed on me turned out to be a complete disaster: bags under my eyes and one cheek noticeable puffier than the other...I look much worse now the before. He tried to correct the bags under my eyes with a laser procedure, but the final result is just terribly disappointing.
Susanna Greenberg – Sep 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Several years ago, Dr. Tzikas performed upper eyelid surgery and lipografting. The surgery was flawless, as well as my recovery. Dr. Tzikas and his staff were incredibly professional and kind. The results were (and still are) beautiful. During the past year, I had two Moh's surgeries for basal cell carcinoma from a certified Moh's surgeon with a cosmetic surgeon performing the closures/repairs (not Dr. Tzikas). After my recovery from the surgeries and repairs (one year), I was left with two horrible scars in the middle of my forehead. Dr. Tzikas agreed to perform a scar revision surgery on both scars. The scars are still healing but have mostly disappeared. I am indebted to Dr. Tzikas and his staff forever. I highly recommend Dr. Tzikas for any cosmetic surgery!
Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr. Tzikas doesn't compare to most other plastic surgeons!He is truly one of the best and worth every penny. I went to him because I experience facial fat loss from a radiofrequency device. I had a full facial fat transfer and it was a wonderful experience, although I do need and want to repeat the procedure again because I am still not completely back to the way I used to be and want to be, it is a major improvement and he did an awesome job of using a lot of fat and he did it evenly! It's important to know that every person is different and fat re-absorbs; sometimes it has to be done several times but Dr. Tzikas cares about his patients and doesn't want to do excessive procedures. He has full understanding of fat transfers and does a great job explaining how over time the real results will show, and then you take it from there. Too many surgeons rush patients into surgery just to make money; he doesn't need your money! He wants to make sure his patients are informed and comfortable!
Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr. Tzikas is a highly skilled and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. He is professional and caring. His office staff is also kind and respectful. The environment is inviting and clean. Dr. Tzikas performed my lower face and neck lift, lipografting, lower blepharoplasty, eCO2 of lower eyelid skin, and TCA facial peel. All my questions were answered, and my procedures were well explained. I felt comfortable every step of the way – from consultation, surgery, over-night stay and follow-up appointments. Recovery, as expected, included discomfort, swelling and bruising, but no complications. I did not even use any pain killers provided. However, I did follow all pre-op and post-op instructions and healed well. My surgical procedures turned out phenomenal! The results I received are excellent and completely natural. I am a retired medical professional with high standards, and the whole process exceeded all expectations. I trusted my face to Dr. Tzikas, and now I highly recommend hi
RP – Sep 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
I had the BEST experience with Dr. Tzikas!! He is a true artist, excellent surgeon, and has the best bedside manners. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. I did my research, interviewed a few other surgeons, and spoke to some of his past patients. I know that I made the absolutely right decision!!! I went to him because I couldn’t stand the way my neck looked, and my face too. I had my lower face, neck, lower eyes, slight nose change, and my entire face lasered. I had the best experience!! His staff is very caring, professional and courteous! I had it done a few years ago, it looks more gorgeous than ever, and everyone thinks that I’m at least 15 years younger!
Arlene P. in Boca Raton , FL – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr Tzikas great. Neck and lower face lift, fat grafting, peel. Good results. Professional staff and inviting office. Would recommend!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr. Tzikas is a very talented surgeon & a very caring physician. I followed up with his aesthetician, Jennifer, who is also very talented. I look forward to seeing both of them.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr. Tzikas is just AMAZING! I wish I could give him 10 STARS! From the first point of contact, I was impressed with the professionalism and politeness of Dr. Tzikas and the office staff. Maria, Shelley and all of the other nurses are so caring and sweet. After my procedure - which was phenomenal to say the least- I received phone calls from Maria checking in on me making sure that I was ok and any questions that I had, were answered. My procedure was explained to me thoroughly - I AM SO HAPPY!
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr Tzikas is THE best plastic surgeon ever. If you want perfection and professionalism this is who to see. I’ve had several procedures with him and each one gets an A+++. No comparison. He is without a doubt the best.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
I recently had a face and neck lift with fat transfer with Dr. Tzikas. I am very pleased! He is talented, caring, and professional. He listened to my desired results and I look better than I could have imagined. I look younger and more refreshed. Dr. Tzikas’ office staff is courteous and accommodating.
Judith Zimberg in West Palm Beach, FL – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
This review is late but finally got it out there. Dr Tzikas is by far the most talented, knowledgeable, and trustworthy Dr I have ever encountered he knows his stuff people! I had my eyes done by him a while back and still I look 10 years younger!!!:) don’t hesitate make that appointment NOW!!!!!
Katrina Rodriguez in FL – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
I received the Infini RF Treatment for Hyperhidrosis. Jennifer (the medical aesthetician) performed the treatment. She is amazing, patient, caring, and makes you feel 100% comfortable. There is minimal discomfort with the treatment, and no downtime. You just have to swap tshirts for tanks for about a week since there is a "grid" pattern that remains on armpit after (but fades). I did 3 treatments and sweating decreased over 90%. Definitely recommend, better than botox for hyperhidrosis!
Zoe in Delray Beach – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
I went to this Dr for under eye fillers. WORST MISTAKE of my life!!! When I asked him to correct it he asked me to undergo a surgery for 10k to fix it!!! My face is absolutely ruined!!!! And no Dr I have been to are able to correct it. I called and called him in the hopes that he would atleast have the decency to try and resolve the issue without asking me for 10k for HIS carelessness and incompetence. He never ever called me back. All I got was his snooty receptionist being extremely rude. STAY
Karen Myers – Feb 11, 2018
There is no patient in our practice by this name...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
December 27, 2017 Dr. Tzikas is a skilled artist in his craft! He made me feel so comfortable and secure in my decision to have surgery. He listened without judgment, but was stern in what was in my best interest. A genuinely caring doctor. Dr. Tzikas staff is second to none. Truly wonderful. They handled every part of my journey with such calming kindness and all in the same, such professionalism and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Tzikas and his staff !!
Boca Raton, Fl – Dec 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr. Tzikas is an excellent plastic surgeon who is also a very caring individual. He's an artist and always strives to make his patients look their ultimate best and natural. I feel so happy to have found him!
Boca Raton – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
In November of 2017 at age 59, I had “the works” – a lower face/neck lift, brow lift, upper/lowers eyes, and Laser treatment. The experience exceeded all expectations. The staff and nurses are professional, caring and kind. Dr. Tzikas spent so much time at each appointment explaining the procedure, answering questions, and just plain being kind, considerate and personable. Family and friends say I look “10 to 15 years younger” but still “me” with a “new, fresh, energetic appearance."
Pompano Beach – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Looking in the mirror did not reflect the way I felt inside. So, after meeting with 4 well known facial plastic surgeons in South Florida, I choose Dr. Tzikas for a lower face lift, neck lift, fat grafting and lazar resurfacing. He assured me that I would look natural...it has only been two weeks and WOW! I had no bruising on my face at all! (I did look horrible for a week from the lazar). Top notch Dr., staff and aftercare! Highly Recommend!
Liz in Fort Lauderdale – Nov 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Professional, super talented physician. Office is immaculate and staff very attentive and professional. Efficient and thorough attention to details of post-op care. Absolutely no complaints. I highly recommend Dr. Tzikas and staff!
Wheaton, IL – Nov 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
A few months ago I decided I wanted to do something about my neck. I felt it was making me look older than my actual age. Not only did I hear excellent recommendations about Dr. Tzikas but I did my own research looking at his experience and accreditations. He excels in all categories and my results speak for his talent as an excellent plastic surgeon. I wanted a natural look and a younger appearance. And that's exactly what I hear everyday! I'm very pleased with my experience and new look.
Susan in Jupiter, FL – Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tzikas?

Dr. Thomas L. Tzikas is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training in otolaryngology (head and neck surgery)...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery