Facial Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD
Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD is a facial cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Delray Beach, FL. He is 58 years old.

Tzikas Facial Plastic Surgery Center

526 SE 5th Ave

Delray Beach, FL 33483

Learn about Dr. Tzikas

Dr. Thomas L. Tzikas is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training in otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at Yale University and Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. Dr. Thomas L. Tzikas is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS) and the American Board of Otolaryngology, making him exceedingly qualified to serve as a facial plastic surgeon in the Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale area. He is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, the American Society of Liposuction Surgery, the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, the American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, the American Medical Association, the Florida Medical Association, and the Palm Beach Medical Society.

Dr. Tzikas' Experience

Dr. Tzikas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery

• Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Neck Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Melanoma Removal
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery

• Walter Reed Army Medical Center
  • Cosmetic Surgery Preceptorship, Ny
  • General Surgery-St. Vincent's Medical Center
    Other Education | Completed
  • Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Stuttgart-Germany

• Citation of Honor Boston Dept. of Health and Hospitals, 1979
  • Health Professonal Scholarship Award, US Army, 1981-1985
  • Massachusetts Premedical Surgical Training Award, 1979, 1980
  • Boston College Recognition Award, 1979, 1980
  • Alpha Epsilon Delta, International Premedical Honor Society, 1979
  • Facial Fat Injection,

• Greek

Dr. Tzikas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tzikas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tzikas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tzikas to family and friends
Dr. Tzikas' Performance
in Jupiter, FL |
A few months ago I decided I wanted to do something about my neck. I felt it was making me look older than my actual age. Not only did I hear excellent recommendations about Dr. Tzikas but I did my own research looking at his experience and accreditations. He excels in all categories and my results speak for his talent as an excellent plastic surgeon. I wanted a natural look and a younger appearance. And that's exactly what I hear everyday! I'm very pleased with my experience and new look.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Tzikas. He has excellent aesthetics and knew just what I wanted and needed. He and his staff were very caring and responsive to my needs.
in FL |
I was referred to Dr. Tzikas's office by another experienced plastic surgeon. To me that speaks volume. Dr. Tzikas performed a revision rhinoplasty and facial fat grafting on me. The results were absolutely AMAZING. I am so happy with my face, I never looked this good in my life. He is an artist. He is kind, attentive, professional, down to earth, and very knowledgable. As a physician I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Tzikas. I will definitely going back to him in the future. Thank you so much Dr. Tzikas
Dr. Tzikas and his staff were super friendly and helpful. They happily answered all of my questions and made the whole procedure and recovery process as comfortable as possible. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tzikas!
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Fantastic experience. A face and neck lift with NO pain and NO scars. I look 30 years younger. Best facial surgeon in south florida.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
In my opinion, Dr Tzikas is the ONLY physician I would ever allow to operate on my face! He is extremely talented and is very easy to talk to. The outcome of my facelift, with fat injections and laser not only made me look 15 years younger, but VERY natural too. Thank you Dr. Tzikas and your wonderful staff!
in Delray Beach |
My experiences with Dr. Tzikas have all been exceptional. He's so talented, knowledgeable, kind and skilled. His staff is kind, professional and thorough. They have wonderful follow up and patient care/customer service. Best in business. If I did need to call the office for a question, someone got right back to me. Plastics is nothing to take lightly. I feel 100% confident in his care and skill and the professionalism of his staff. Can't recommend him highly enough.
in Parkland Fl |
Five stars for a Doctor Who won't perform surgery unless absolutely necessary and who tries in every way for skincare products and other non-surgical procedure to keep you looking beautiful and young!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Excellent surgeon and fabulous person. Made me feel comfortable and safe. I look natural, but much younger.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
After interviewing 4 well-reputed plastic surgeons, I entrusted my face to Dr. Tzikas. He emphasized the fact that he would obtain a natural result and that I wouldn't have a pulled effect. I had a brow-lift, rhinoplasty and face-lift: I look refreshed, natural and feel pretty again. Thank you Dr. Tzikas! PS: Even my family in NY didn't know what I had done - They just thought I look fabulous! In addition, the entire staff were very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, patient and kind.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Are you Dr. Tzikas?