Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Tzikas

Tzikas Facial Plastic Surgery Center

526 SE 5th Ave Delray Beach, FL 33483

Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Delray Beach, FL. He graduated from Georgetown University and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, cosmetic dermatologic surgery, and more.

Dr. Tzikas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tzikas

Dr. Tzikas?
Dr. Tzikas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD
Dr. Tzikas is a highly skilled and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. He is professional and caring. His office staff is also kind and respectful. The environment is inviting and clean. Dr. Tzikas performed my lower face and neck lift, lipografting, lower blepharoplasty, eCO2 of lower eyelid skin, and TCA facial peel. All my questions were answered, and my procedures were well explained. I felt comfortable every step of the way – from consultation, surgery, over-night stay and follow-up appointments. Recovery, as expected, included discomfort, swelling and bruising, but no complications. I did not even use any pain killers provided. However, I did follow all pre-op and post-op instructions and healed well. My surgical procedures turned out phenomenal! The results I received are excellent and completely natural. I am a retired medical professional with high standards, and the whole process exceeded all expectations. I trusted my face to Dr. Tzikas, and now I highly recommend hi
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
I had the BEST experience with Dr. Tzikas!! He is a true artist, excellent surgeon, and has the best bedside manners. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. I did my research, interviewed a few other surgeons, and spoke to some of his past patients. I know that I made the absolutely right decision!!! I went to him because I couldn’t stand the way my neck looked, and my face too. I had my lower face, neck, lower eyes, slight nose change, and my entire face lasered. I had the best experience!! His staff is very caring, professional and courteous! I had it done a few years ago, it looks more gorgeous than ever, and everyone thinks that I’m at least 15 years younger!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr Tzikas great. Neck and lower face lift, fat grafting, peel. Good results. Professional staff and inviting office. Would recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr. Tzikas is a very talented surgeon & a very caring physician. I followed up with his aesthetician, Jennifer, who is also very talented. I look forward to seeing both of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr. Tzikas is just AMAZING! I wish I could give him 10 STARS! From the first point of contact, I was impressed with the professionalism and politeness of Dr. Tzikas and the office staff. Maria, Shelley and all of the other nurses are so caring and sweet. After my procedure - which was phenomenal to say the least- I received phone calls from Maria checking in on me making sure that I was ok and any questions that I had, were answered. My procedure was explained to me thoroughly - I AM SO HAPPY!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
Dr Tzikas is THE best plastic surgeon ever. If you want perfection and professionalism this is who to see. I’ve had several procedures with him and each one gets an A+++. No comparison. He is without a doubt the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
I recently had a face and neck lift with fat transfer with Dr. Tzikas. I am very pleased! He is talented, caring, and professional. He listened to my desired results and I look better than I could have imagined. I look younger and more refreshed. Dr. Tzikas’ office staff is courteous and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
This review is late but finally got it out there. Dr Tzikas is by far the most talented, knowledgeable, and trustworthy Dr I have ever encountered he knows his stuff people! I had my eyes done by him a while back and still I look 10 years younger!!!:) don’t hesitate make that appointment NOW!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
I received the Infini RF Treatment for Hyperhidrosis. Jennifer (the medical aesthetician) performed the treatment. She is amazing, patient, caring, and makes you feel 100% comfortable. There is minimal discomfort with the treatment, and no downtime. You just have to swap tshirts for tanks for about a week since there is a "grid" pattern that remains on armpit after (but fades). I did 3 treatments and sweating decreased over 90%. Definitely recommend, better than botox for hyperhidrosis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?
I went to this Dr for under eye fillers. WORST MISTAKE of my life!!! When I asked him to correct it he asked me to undergo a surgery for 10k to fix it!!! My face is absolutely ruined!!!! And no Dr I have been to are able to correct it. I called and called him in the hopes that he would atleast have the decency to try and resolve the issue without asking me for 10k for HIS carelessness and incompetence. He never ever called me back. All I got was his snooty receptionist being extremely rude. STAY
There is no patient in our practice by this name...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Tzikas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tzikas?

Dr. Thomas L. Tzikas is a graduate of Georgetown University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training in otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery at Yale University and Walter Reed Army Medica...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Georgetown University
Boston College
Cosmetic Surgery Preceptorship, Ny
General Surgery-St. Vincent's Medical Center
Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Stuttgart-Germany

• Greek

• Citation of Honor Boston Dept. of Health and Hospitals, 1979
  • Health Professonal Scholarship Award, US Army, 1981-1985
  • Massachusetts Premedical Surgical Training Award, 1979, 1980
  • Boston College Recognition Award, 1979, 1980
  • Alpha Epsilon Delta, International Premedical Honor Society, 1979

• Facial Fat Injection,

Dr. Tzikas accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Tzikas' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections