Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Trevisani

Celebrities Choice Cosmetic Sgy

411 W New England Ave Winter Park, FL 32789

Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Winter Park, FL and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Nebraska / College of Medicine medical school in 1975. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as AdventHealth East Orlando and Adventhealth Orlando. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Trevisani to book an appointment.

Dr. Trevisani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Trevisani

Dr. Trevisani?
I had my nose and breast done at Celebrities Choice by Dr.T! The office staff and surgery center staff are all amazing- they are Professional and caring. But most importantly- my surgery result is exactly what i wanted my nose and breast to look like... I showed Dr.T my wish pics during consult- and he was able to achieve almost identical result... He's an artist, true talent! Highly recommend!
Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
I had several stages of procedures with Dr.Trevisani after I lost over 150 lbs. I started with lower body lift and extended breast lift, then upper back back lift, arm and thigh lift. I couldn't be happier with my result. Dr.Trevisani is a true artist. The whole experience was easy and everyone is highly professional and accommodating-from start to finish. My body looks incredible and it definitely boosted my self confidence! Dr.T is my hero! He's the best!
Jun 21, 2020
Worst in my lift
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
I had nose surgery by Dr.Trevisani 10 years ago. He's truly one of the best Surgeons I know and my nose still (after all these years) looks amazing! I referred several friends to Dr.T over the course of the years and they all are thrilled with their results!
Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
I just wanted to rate Dr.T's work. He performed Septo-rhinoplasty on me about a month ago. My nose already looks so feminine, tip is so cute, septum was straitened, breathing has improved. I hope he stays in Practice for many years so that he can continue making people happy!
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
After several pregnancies left me with loose skin and stretch marks all over my stomach, I had to take action.. I consulted with Dr.Trevisani ( he came highly recommended by several of my friends). My surgery was literally painless. Recovery was easy. The most important - is following instructions and take it easy at first . I had series of massages to help with some swelling. Dr.Trevisani did awesome work on me- my stomach is flat and tight now, and I can finally wear a two piece bikini ! Vacat
Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
Dr.T performed an extremely challenging rhinoplasty revision surgery on me, after my original surgeon in Miami left me with a botched nose. It took me years to start pursuing the revision. There were doctors that i saw who said it would be too risky. But when dr.T examined my nose he said he could fix it using a rib cartilage graft. Now, almost 3 years later - I look and feel normal again-and all thanks to this amazing doctor- dr.Trevisani. I also had breast augmentation - and my breasts look ve
none – Feb 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
I did my nose several years ago. Dr.Trevisani did such a great job- gave me the nose of my dreams- literally! I have no visible scars- his technique is amazing and I am beyond happy with my result.. I already referred several friends to Dr.Trevisani. I also had Juvederm put in my lips- and it looks very natural, youthful and my lines are gone. I trust my face only to the best Surgeon- Dr.Trevisani!
Orlando – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
After years of being hesitant re/revision rhinoplasty- i decided to go with it. After I had my consultation with Dr.Trevisani - I knew he was the right doctor for me. Dr.T was able to repair the damage done by another local plastic surgeon who left me with no cartilage and creating issues. Dr.Tom used my ear cartilage and was able to rebuild, refine my nose. Now after a little over 6 months - I can breathe much better and my nose looks so cute, and i look  more feminine. Highly recommend Dr.T
Orlando – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
Dr.Trevisani did an outstanding job on both me and my sister. We had our surgeries (mommy makeovers) three weeks apart from each other. I never had any pain, and my recovery went very smooth. My sister and I couldn't ask for a better surgeon. Dr.Trevisani is by far the most gifted Doctor i know. His staff is outstanding and they made our surgical experience very easy. Most importantly - our results are superb!
FL – Dec 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
10 years after my surgeries - I still look pretty amazing thanks to Dr Trevisani. I referred friends and family to Dr. Tom throughout the years . I’m looking forward to our summer trip to Florida-with my family. I will be seeing Dr. Trevisani again!
Elena – Dec 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
Mother of 3- finally had my mommy makeover last year at Celebrities Choice. Dr.Trevisani helped me achieve a body of my dreams. I'm so happy i got this done. I never had any pain, healed pretty quickly and now I maintain my results by eating right and exercising. Couldn't have achieved this without Dr.T!
FL – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
Dr.T did my breast lift after two pregnancies and my breasts couldn't look better - without implants:) He did such an amazing job- that almost a year after surgery - I can barely see the scars. Of course- I used a scar cream- Silagen- that helped too! I'm planning on having a tummy tuck in 2019-so excited! Dr.T is the best !
Orlando – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
I had breast lift about a year ago by Dr. Trevisani. I can not describe how happy I am with my results! I have been self-conscious about my breasts for years after my pregnancies , and this surgery has brought me a more youthful pre-pregnancy look-if not better :) Dr.T is a great Surgeon and I am grateful to him and his staff for taking good care of me. V
FL – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
The surgery by Dr.T gave me my confidence back. I was very flat chested and having a more womanly shape boosted my confidence. My result is very natural - feminine look. Couldn't be happier! Highly recommend
Nikki670 in Orlando, FL – Jul 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
Dr. Trevisani performed a facelift & eye lift on me 8 months ago. I was so pleased with the experience & the results. I feel it took years off the appearance of my face & neck. The surgery ran smoothly, the recovery was pain-free & quick, & the results were amazing. He is a wonderful surgeon & I would highly recommend him to anyone who is contemplating cosmetic surgery. His years of experience, knowledge, & surgical skills make him the best this area has to offer!
Alane in Orlando , FL – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon! I'm almost 1 year post-op and I'm extremely pleased with my result. My nose looks very feminine, natural and I love taking pics now . Dr.T has definitely gave me my confidence and changed my life!
Michelle in Orlando, FL – Jun 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
I had rhinoplasty and thigh liposuction done by Dr.Trevisani. At a little over a year now- my result is only getting better. My thighs look slimmer and I couldn't be happier with my new nose! Dr.Tom has given me the figure and nose I have always wanted! The whole process was easy and totally worth it!
Volu32 in FL – May 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
I had a skin removal surgery post massive weight loss, tummy tuck and butt lift. Dr.T did it all in one surgery. The process was easy and I didn't have any major pain. It felt really tight for about a week , then my body started to get used to the changes. I followed instructions, had a balanced diet- recovered really fast. My next stage is thigh lift and arm lift. Should be having that in a few months!
Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?
I'm an out of town patient, flew in from West Coast to have surgery by Dr.Trevisani. At almost 6 months post surgery- my eyelids and nose look amazing, very natural. Dr.T created the nose of my dreams- literally. I couldn't be happier and it's 100% worth spending more money flying in to get surgery with him!
JB – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Trevisani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Trevisani?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery