Dr. Thomas Tkach, MD

Dr. Thomas Tkach, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Tkach specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Tkach? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Tkach's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Tkach's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tkach

Dr. Tkach accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Tkach has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Tkach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tkach to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Tkach
Dr. Tkach's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (23)
in Oklahoma |
I had a hip replacement surgery at the end of June. I was in hospital for 2 days. This is my three month anniversary of a successful surgery. Dr. Tkach said this would change my life, and it has for the better. I am more mobile now than I have been in a year.
Oklahoma City, ok |
Botched hip replacement surgery and then went on vacation for 5 days leaving his patient in pain until he could return to fix his screw up.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I had hip replacement surgery in February, 2016. Dr. Tkach and his staff at McBride are the consummate professionals! Dr. Tkach is very personable and best of all his skill as a surgeon is unmatched in my opinion (I have had other surgeries from other doctors in the past). Everyone at McBride Clinic from the nurses aides to the PA did a flawless job-especially the night crew as I was in the hospital 3 days. They were very prompt & professional. 'Top shelf' people and professionals!
in Okla. city ,Ok |
I had a total knee replacement in December 2014 and I have been nothing less totally happy with my new knee. It has been simply amazing how good all has gone, from the amazing Dr. Tkach to Bone and Joint hospital on Broadway Ext. the nurses and care I received was the best, great people who truly cared about my well being. Thanks to all, James R. Dyer
in Oklahoma City, OK |
After a 1:45 min wait in a very crowded waiting room we were led back to the exam room to wait some more. When I voiced my displeasure, he informed me that he likes to spend time with each patient. He should allow for that when the appointments are made. The first few patients do fine but the patients at the end of the day suffer. My wife is sold on him as he Has done a full knee replacement on her. He done a partial replacement on me. Will find another Dr for follow up. Nurse Donna is rude.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Tkach, MD?
Are you Dr. Tkach?

Compare Dr. Tkach

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.