Dr. Thomas J. Teenier, MD

Dr. Thomas J. Teenier, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 54 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Teenier practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Corpus Christi, TX.

Are you Dr. Teenier? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Teenier's Experience

Visiting Dr. Teenier

Dr. Teenier accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Teenier has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Teenier
Dr. Teenier's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (17)
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Fantastic doctor! Painless and easy visit. I was so nervous but Dr. T and his staff made me feel so calm. It was almost like going to the spa! I would highly recommend going to see him. And plus you get a follow up call to check on you. How awesome is that!
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Hands down one of the best doctors in town! Very professional, caring, and meticulous with his work! I always recommend Dr. Teenier when asked!
Corpus Christi, TX |
The staff were very friendly & knowledgeable. When I went in for my surgery, I happened to be wearing a t-shirt with our local baseball teams logo on it & he asked me several questions such as how many games I've been to this year, where is my favorite place to sit. It really helped me to relax. They did call later in the day to see how I was doing.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I had my wisdom teeth removal with Dr. Teenier's office. I was a nervous wreck being that I was going to be put under. At my Pre op visit he made sure all my questions were answered, and made sure i felt at ease before I leaving his office. He did an amazing job and called later that evening himself, to make sure I was okay. Post op follow up he answered any and all questions. I have and still would recommend anyone to his office!!
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Teenier has taken excellent care of my family. He always calls to check on you and will make the time to see you if you're having a problem. He truly cares about his patients and his office is very clean. I highly recommend him.
in CC TX |
I had three wisdom teeth pulled on 4/19/2016.I was terrified before the procedure. However, Dr. Tennier and his staff are a God sent and the procedure wasn't painful at all. Everyone is polite,patient, and professional. I would recommend this outstanding oral surgeon to anyone! Tommie
Beaumont, TX |
I called their office to ask about a certain operation I wanted to have done and how much it would cost and they demanded for me to come in to see the doctor before discussing the price, regardless if I had already been seen by another surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas J. Teenier, MD?
Are you Dr. Teenier?

Compare Dr. Teenier

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Teenier's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine

Dr. Teenier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Teenier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.