Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Teenier, MD
Dr. Thomas Teenier, MD is a dentist who practices in Corpus Christi, TX. He is 55 years old. Dr. Teenier is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial.

5402 Holly Rd Ste 302

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Facial Reconstruction

• Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Teenier has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Teenier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Teenier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Teenier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Teenier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Teenier to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Teenier's Performance
Portland, TX |
A signitor of the hypocritical oath, If you don't have first rate insurance that HE accepts, don't waste your time
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Fantastic doctor! Painless and easy visit. I was so nervous but Dr. T and his staff made me feel so calm. It was almost like going to the spa! I would highly recommend going to see him. And plus you get a follow up call to check on you. How awesome is that!
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Hands down one of the best doctors in town! Very professional, caring, and meticulous with his work! I always recommend Dr. Teenier when asked!
Corpus Christi, TX |
The staff were very friendly & knowledgeable. When I went in for my surgery, I happened to be wearing a t-shirt with our local baseball teams logo on it & he asked me several questions such as how many games I've been to this year, where is my favorite place to sit. It really helped me to relax. They did call later in the day to see how I was doing.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I had my wisdom teeth removal with Dr. Teenier's office. I was a nervous wreck being that I was going to be put under. At my Pre op visit he made sure all my questions were answered, and made sure i felt at ease before I leaving his office. He did an amazing job and called later that evening himself, to make sure I was okay. Post op follow up he answered any and all questions. I have and still would recommend anyone to his office!!
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Teenier has taken excellent care of my family. He always calls to check on you and will make the time to see you if you're having a problem. He truly cares about his patients and his office is very clean. I highly recommend him.
in CC TX |
I had three wisdom teeth pulled on 4/19/2016.I was terrified before the procedure. However, Dr. Tennier and his staff are a God sent and the procedure wasn't painful at all. Everyone is polite,patient, and professional. I would recommend this outstanding oral surgeon to anyone! Tommie
Beaumont, TX |
I called their office to ask about a certain operation I wanted to have done and how much it would cost and they demanded for me to come in to see the doctor before discussing the price, regardless if I had already been seen by another surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Teenier, MD?
Are you Dr. Teenier?

Hospitals where Dr. Teenier has admitting privileges

CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial
2606 Hospital Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78405

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.