Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Male
Dr. Thomas Synek, MD
Dr. Thomas R. Synek is a Pain Management Doctor serving the Pasadena area. Dr. Synek is experienced in Sports Medicine, Nerve Destruction by Radiofrequency ablation, Trigger Point Injection and Regenerative Medicine. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, and credit cards. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most insurance plans. OFFICE HOURS Crenshaw Intervention Pain Specialists Monday – Thursday: 9am -5pm Friday: 9am – 4pm Thomas R. Synek MD, PLLC Office Hours Monday: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm Tues – Thurs: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Saturday: 10.00 am – 2.00 pm

5150 Crenshaw Rd Ste B100

Pasadena, TX 77505

Dr. Thomas Synek, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Synek

Dr. Synek's Experience

Dr. Synek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Cancer Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Knee Pain

• Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

• Memorial Medical Center In Johnstown, Pa
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation-University Of Texas Southwestern Dallas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Synek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Synek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Synek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Synek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Synek to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Synek's Performance
in Pasadena, TX |
I have been to 3 pain management doctors and by far Dr Synek is the best. I have been seeing him for 2 years now, he takes the time to listen to you and helps to figure out the best treatment for you. I highly recommend him for your pain management.
in houston, tx |
This doctor is fantastic. He does not pump you full of pills and send you on your way. He does test to find out what's wrong with you and he listens to how you feel and give you the choice of how you want to proceed with treatment along with the options available. He is honest and he is the only doctor I have had for a number of years. Because of him I have the best quality of life that I am able to have even though I know I will not get any better.
in Willis Texas 77318 |
Very good and caring professional atmosphere and a very great doctor would go nowhere else. Highly recomended.
in Pasadena, TX |
Dr Synek changed my life. He is a very caring doctor. He will work with you to find a solution. He will never give up. I broke my back and went to several doctors for a number of years with no improvements. Just given pain meds. I found him by shear coincidence. Praise God! He is also very knowledgeable. He takes all the time you need to answer questions you have.
in Pasadena, Tx |
Dr Synek changed my life. After breaking my back I was in a lot of pain for many years and on pain medicine. UHe burned some nerves that were causing the pain. He was successful and I thank him for getting me pain free in my back and praise God for giving him the ability to do so. Please try him if you are in pain. He may be able to help you also. Many prayers for anyone in pain. It is not a life sentence like I thought it might be. Praise God!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr Synek is a great doctor who had helped me tremendously to get my life back. He is not a pill mill type of Doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients. He uses the latest technology in treatments coupled with medicine to treat your pain. I have been seeing him for a year now and now I can play with my children. I have had cortisone shots a few times that helped me. The best procedure I've had is called PRP (platelet rich plasma).Your body uses itself to heal. He only charges 1/3 of price:)
in Spring, TX |
Dr Synek is a very CARING physician. I came to him when my doctor was no longer taking patients. I was in need of a new pain management doctor pretty quickly. Dr Synek took me in, made his evaluations, and determined what should have been. He took note of the high doses of my meds. He devised a plan to reduce the amts I take OVER TIME. In a matter of 9 mnths, I was reduced to the amt that would work for ME, and my injuries. He was amazing and I am very happy. He has turned my life around. Thanks
in Houston, TX |
Hello. At work we are always taught to leave our personal problems at home as soon as we we walk through the door. Dr. Synek has not followed that protocol and the three of the four times I saw him he rushed me out of the door because he had personal problems at home. Everybody has them I understand that but he took it out on me and in very derogatory way which I found unethical and unprofessional . The patient should come first rather than my time wasting listening to his personal family.
in Shenandoah, Texas |
Outstanding!!! He is kind and helpful in explaining what needs to be done, why it needs to be done and what my options were to treat my back. He was like no other doctor I have ever been to because of his knowledge and he spent so much time with me. He explained about the new rules and medications and usually a doctor over books and rushes you in and rushes you out. And he's good-looking!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Synek, MD?
Are you Dr. Synek?

Visit Dr. Synek

Dr. Synek accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Synek has admitting privileges