Dr. Thomas Stone, MD

Dr. Thomas Stone, MD

Oral Surgery | Male

For over 14 years, I have been changing peoples lives by providing the highest quality oral surgery and dental implant care in a safe, comfortable and courteous manner. In addition, I do whatever it takes to do business with my partners. I would be honored if you would choose to come to either my Englewood office or my Aurora office to experience quality healthcare.

Dr. Stone received his dental degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He completed a one year general surgery internship at Parkland Hospital in Dallas,Texas. He received his residency training certificate in oral and maxillofacial surgery from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Stone is a Diplomate of The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons, and a member of the Academy of Osseointegration. He lectures nationally on dental implants and maintains a private practice in Englewood, Colorado. A father to six active children, Dr. Stone is married to Dr. Kimberly Stone, who has her own dermatology practice, Colorado Skin Care. He is an avid athlete and enjoys participating in marathons and triathlons. He is fluent in Portuguese and speaks conversational Spanish.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Stone's Experience

Visiting Dr. Stone

Dr. Stone accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stone to family and friends
    Dr. Stone Says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. This helps our patients and potential patients know about the care they will receive in our office. If there is anything we can improve upon, let us know. Our team meets frequently to discuss ways in which we can provide the best customer service possible! Alternatively, you can visit our website to share your feedback or see up to date reviews.

Dr. Stone's Performance
    Littleton, CO |
    Dr Stone and his staff are terrific! If you have to get a dental implant, do it with them. I received wonderful care.
    Aol, AOL |
    They asked me to come in early at 3:30 but then I sat around until nearly 4pm waiting. Sigh. Then more waiting after that. Doctor was very knowledgeable and professional. Very pretty office
    in Denver, CO |
    Great experience from start to finish. Helped me with very short notice.
    in Littleton, CO |
    Oh My Goodness Doctor Stone was so polite, he joked with and the STAFF was very nice.
    Denver, CO |
    Very smooth and professional operation. All questions answered by friendly, knowledgeable staff in a clean, modern office. Would certainly recommend.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr Stone was very compassionate and made me feel comfortable with my decision to move forward with my tooth extraction and implant. The office made special accommodations to book my appointment quickly due to my extreme pain level. I opted to stay awake during surgery and Dr Stone walked me through every step of the procedure. Surgery went well and recovery has been much better than expected. I really appreciated how the office also followed up with me to make sure my recovery was going well.
    in Denver, CO |
    My visit to Dr. Stone's office was an absolutely fantastic experience! Everything from the decor of the office, to the office staff, to the Dr. was extremely professional and pleasant.
    in Denver, CO |
    Clearly explained the procedure and alternatives. Costs were reviewed before the procedure. Great post op instructions.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Stone was friendly and knowledgable about his field. He was also human, a very important item to me, in trusting a medical professional. His office was very clean, in fact it may have sparkled. Staff were proficient, knew their jobs, and kind. They also were there to do their work, not have a gossip session, as I have seen in so many professional offices. This appointment was a very positive experience for me and for my husband as well.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Stone is quick and efficient! He and his staff are very friendly and truly enjoy working with one another. Excellent team for dental surgery!
    in Englewood, CO |
    The environment was open, light, & peaceful. It definitely put me at ease. Amber (at the front desk) got me checked in and taken care of very quickly. Her smile and voice were warm and friendly which helped calm my nerves! Dr. Stone walked into the office and took the time to ask about my life and get to know me a little bit before we went over anything. He was very kind! Only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because final cost, even after insurance, is still pricey. Awesome staff!
    in Denver, CO |
    Very professional. Lowered my anxiety level 100% Only wish he was part of my Kaiser network. A pleasure meeting him.
    in Lakewood, CO |
    Very professional for my first consultation visit!
    Denver, CO |
    I had a very positive experience with the removal of a tooth and the insertion of an implant.
    Golden, CO |
    Dr. Stone was thorough, helpful and knowledgeable in our consultation regarding an implant procedure.
    in Highlands Ranch, Colorado |
    Front office very warm greeting , front waiting room simple in a good way, and stylish. Back office visit was smooth and comfortable. Dr. Stone was attentive, careing, wellcoming. May sound unusual, but I'm looking forward to my oral surgury. But I like going to my dentist too, so........??
    in Denver, CO |
    My experience with Dr. Stone and his staff was excellent. His staff was very thorough and made me feel at ease with my surgery. Dr. Stone is just hands down amazing! Highly recommend there office!
    in Englewood, CO |
    Absolutely!
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Stone and staff were very helpful in communicating the procedure needed and answered all questions ... practically before I could ask them!!
    in Centennial, CO |
    As always Dr. Stone and his staff are exceptionally professional, congenial, and prompt. You are treated as a personal friend rather than a number or patient. I would recommend Dr. Stone readily and happily. The facilities are top notch, cleanly and very soothing.
    in Broomfield, CO |
    Very professional
    Castle Rock, CO |
    Dr. Stone is a highly skilled professional, and is excellent at his craft. His level of excellence extends to his staff, who are equally professional and highly trained. An amazing group. Highly Recommend.
    Parker, CO |
    The entire experience was very professional and pleasant. The staff from check-in to completion was very knowledgeable and courteous. Dr. Stone was very thorough and demonstrated a willingness to answer any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend his services for any dental surgery.
    in Lakewood, CO |
    Thorough, no wasted time, clear, courteous, respectful... an obvious profession born for the job.
    in Conifer, CO |
    amazing
    in Littleton, CO |
    Dr. Stone was very friendly and compassionate with my anxiety . The procedure couldn't have gone any better...2 teeth pulled and 2 implants placed. I feel very confident recommending Dr Stone. I had 4 consults. DR. Stone was the last one and I choose him without any hesitation. He and his staff were great. Very timely! Thank you Dr. Stone you made the experience better than I could have imagined.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Stone put me at ease right away. He is highly skilled and has a very friendly and professional manner. My surgery was so much easier than I expected and recovery has been easier than I expected as well. I highly recommend Dr. Stone.
    in Littleton, CO |
    Only this morning was I informed by my dentist that my crown could not be reattached and that the tooth needed to come out. Dr.Stone was able to fit me in, as this needed to be done ASAP because of my own schedule. I was SO grateful. He is very compassionate and explains everything thoroughly and while doing the procedure. It was very reassuring and I felt I could not have been in better or more competent hands. His assistants were likewise professional and personable.
    Denver, CO |
    Dr. Stone is a gifted oral surgeon and a very gracious person. We are so grateful for his talent and expertise when dental issues arise. His staff is very kind and professional.
    in Centennial |
    Today was my first appointment with Dr. Stone and staff and everyone was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful, answering all the questions that I had re: an implant. Dr. Stone was great as well, making sure that all my questions were answered and was very reassuring re: the procedure used when having an implant. I would highly recommend Dr. Stone and Staff.
    in Aurora, CO |
    Thank you Dr Stone and staff for taking such good care of me. The extraction was so quick and painless. It was a great experience from start to finish. Thank you for everything.
    in Denver, CO |
    Thorough explanation of procedure and recovery. Personable conversation. Caring professionalism.
    in Littleton, CO |
    Dr Stone saw my step daughter for a wisdom teeth extraction. From the moment we arrived Tom took excellent care of her. She is deathly afraid of needles, and he immediately put her mind at ease by giving her a gas sedative to calm her down. She had a really hard surgery as her teeth were way up high and hard to get to. She had a hard time after, but Dr Stone followed up with her multiple times to be sure she was ok...she just needed a little extra time to heal. He is a real class act Doctor
    Have you seen Dr. Thomas Stone, MD?
    Are you Dr. Stone?

Dr. Stone's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stone says...

Oral and maxillofacial surgeon Thomas L. Stone, MD, DDS, FACS, Denver, CO practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures. Dr. Stone's staff is trained in assisting with I.V. sedation within our state of the art office setting. Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved. Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life.

Dr. Stone says...

Dr. Thomas L. Stone MD, DDS, FACS is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, board certified in oral maxillofacial surgery and a Fellow of the American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD). ASIRD is committed to improving the quality of care for dental implant patients by elevating the standards of surgical and restorative dental education and practice. Not every dentist routinely restores and maintains dental implants and not all placers of dental implants are surgeons. By using an ASIRD team, rest assured that your dentist routinely restores and maintains dental implants and only a trained surgeon will place your implant.

Dr. Stone says...

Dr. Stone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral Surgery

Dr. Stone has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stone's Board Certifications

University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 1989

• Portuguese

Dr. Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral Surgery