Oral Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Stone, MD
Dr. Stone received his dental degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and his medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He completed a one year general surgery internship at Parkland Hospital in Dallas,Texas. He received his residency training certificate in oral and maxillofacial surgery from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Stone is a Diplomate of The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, a Fellow of The American College of Surgeons, and a member of the Academy of Osseointegration. He lectures nationally on dental implants and maintains a private practice in Englewood, Colorado. A father to six active children, Dr. Stone is married to Dr. Kimberly Stone, who has her own dermatology practice, Colorado Skin Care. He is an avid athlete and enjoys participating in marathons and triathlons. He is fluent in Portuguese and speaks conversational Spanish.

Englewood Office

3701 S Clarkson St Ste 300

Englewood, CO 80113

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Stone

For over 14 years, I have been changing peoples lives by providing the highest quality oral surgery and dental implant care in a safe, comfortable and courteous manner. In addition, I do whatever it takes to do business with my partners. I would be honored if you would choose to come to either my Englewood office or my Aurora office to experience quality healthcare.

• Oral Surgery

• Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Brigham Young University
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Stone has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stone to family and friends
Dr. Stone Says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. This helps our patients and potential patients know about the care they will receive in our office. If there is anything we can improve upon, let us know. Our team meets frequently to discuss ways in which we can provide the best customer service possible! Alternatively, you can visit our website to share your feedback or see up to date reviews.

Dr. Stone's Performance
in Englewood, CO |
I can't believe how my tooth extractions went. I felt very little pain. The process was efficient and went like clockwork. The last extraction that I had done was a long, painful ordeal. I am so happy that I went to Dr. Stone's practice. All of the surgical attendants and the office staff are totally competent and very nice as well.
in Aurora, CO |
Thank you for your professional manner and knowledge.
in Golden, CO |
Great experience and appreciate the friendly staff along with Dr. Stones professionalism.
Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Stone and his staff are extremely professional. They explain everything related to your particular situation and answer all questions. Dr. Stone spends time with you and goes over the procedures you are going to have. A very caring office!
in Englewood, CO |
After my consult with Dr. Stone regarding an implant, I felt very confident that I would be in good hands. The day of my surgery, I was treated like a VIP by everyone in the office. The assistants were very caring and put me at ease as they prepared me for surgery, and when Dr. Stone came in to explain exactly what he would be doing, I felt even more as ease. Post surgery I have had very little pain and no complications. I would highly recommend Dr. Stone and his team.
Littleton, CO |
The appointment was for my 90 year old father who needed a panoramic xray to determine whether he needed two teeth to be pulled. The dental technician (I wish I'd gotten her name!) was very thoughtful and caring and took plenty of time to listen to and explain things to my Dad. Dr. Jacobs was our consulting dentist and he was also very patient in listening to my Dad's symptoms and in explaining why he DIDN'T need to have those teeth pulled.
Englewood, CO |
Very thorough and very informative. Thank you
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thomas Stone changed my life! I have lived with a failed implant for 15 years. My dentist, Dr. Kendra Patterson suggested I consult with Dr. Stone. His first words upon meeting me were, " I know how difficult it was for you to come here today"... and he was so right ! I had given up all hope of having permanent teeth...a humbling and devastating experience. I can say that Dr. Stone truly is a miracle worker! His skill and expertise have created a permanent smile in my mouth and heart!
in Commerce City, CO |
This was the clearance of my second implant with Dr. Stone and awesome crew, with the follow up on the third coming soon! Dr. Stone is always kind and respectful and his staff always proves to be the same. I never have to worry about what's coming as everything is explained in great detail. The demeanor of everyone at Colorado Surgical Arts is consistently no stress and this translates to a very pleasurable experience!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Stone and everyone in his office are always very professional, kind and thorough. They are wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend Dr. Stone to anyone needing oral and/or maxillofacial surgery.
in Aurora, CO |
Fear NOT ! Undoubtedly others fear dental visits however my fear-factor is total confidence !
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Stone has an outstanding, professional, and friendly team. I have and would recommend him to family and friends. His staff was extremely accomodating to schedule me on very short notice. During my visit, everyone I interacted with was awesome and explained everything about my procedure and billing were explained in great detail.
Littleton, CO |
He was a very, very helpful doctor. I got all four of my wisdom teeth out today. I have a problem with fainting because I am terrified of doctor visits, and he made it a very comfortable setting for me. His staff and him made it so comfortable for me. Would highly recommend.
in Lakewood, CO |
I would recommend Dr. Stone to family and friends! I appreciate the care he and his staff provided to my son prior to, during and after his oral surgery. Dr. Stone and his staff are extremely professional and truly care about their patients.
Littleton, CO |
Dr Stone and his staff are terrific! If you have to get a dental implant, do it with them. I received wonderful care.
Aol, AOL |
They asked me to come in early at 3:30 but then I sat around until nearly 4pm waiting. Sigh. Then more waiting after that. Doctor was very knowledgeable and professional. Very pretty office
in Denver, CO |
Great experience from start to finish. Helped me with very short notice.
in Littleton, CO |
Oh My Goodness Doctor Stone was so polite, he joked with and the STAFF was very nice.
Denver, CO |
Very smooth and professional operation. All questions answered by friendly, knowledgeable staff in a clean, modern office. Would certainly recommend.
Denver, CO |
Dr Stone was very compassionate and made me feel comfortable with my decision to move forward with my tooth extraction and implant. The office made special accommodations to book my appointment quickly due to my extreme pain level. I opted to stay awake during surgery and Dr Stone walked me through every step of the procedure. Surgery went well and recovery has been much better than expected. I really appreciated how the office also followed up with me to make sure my recovery was going well.
in Denver, CO |
My visit to Dr. Stone's office was an absolutely fantastic experience! Everything from the decor of the office, to the office staff, to the Dr. was extremely professional and pleasant.
in Denver, CO |
Clearly explained the procedure and alternatives. Costs were reviewed before the procedure. Great post op instructions.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Stone was friendly and knowledgable about his field. He was also human, a very important item to me, in trusting a medical professional. His office was very clean, in fact it may have sparkled. Staff were proficient, knew their jobs, and kind. They also were there to do their work, not have a gossip session, as I have seen in so many professional offices. This appointment was a very positive experience for me and for my husband as well.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Stone is quick and efficient! He and his staff are very friendly and truly enjoy working with one another. Excellent team for dental surgery!
in Englewood, CO |
The environment was open, light, & peaceful. It definitely put me at ease. Amber (at the front desk) got me checked in and taken care of very quickly. Her smile and voice were warm and friendly which helped calm my nerves! Dr. Stone walked into the office and took the time to ask about my life and get to know me a little bit before we went over anything. He was very kind! Only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because final cost, even after insurance, is still pricey. Awesome staff!
in Denver, CO |
Very professional. Lowered my anxiety level 100% Only wish he was part of my Kaiser network. A pleasure meeting him.
in Lakewood, CO |
Very professional for my first consultation visit!
Denver, CO |
I had a very positive experience with the removal of a tooth and the insertion of an implant.
Golden, CO |
Dr. Stone was thorough, helpful and knowledgeable in our consultation regarding an implant procedure.
in Highlands Ranch, Colorado |
Front office very warm greeting , front waiting room simple in a good way, and stylish. Back office visit was smooth and comfortable. Dr. Stone was attentive, careing, wellcoming. May sound unusual, but I'm looking forward to my oral surgury. But I like going to my dentist too, so........??
in Denver, CO |
My experience with Dr. Stone and his staff was excellent. His staff was very thorough and made me feel at ease with my surgery. Dr. Stone is just hands down amazing! Highly recommend there office!
Absolutely!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Stone and staff were very helpful in communicating the procedure needed and answered all questions ... practically before I could ask them!!
in Centennial, CO |
As always Dr. Stone and his staff are exceptionally professional, congenial, and prompt. You are treated as a personal friend rather than a number or patient. I would recommend Dr. Stone readily and happily. The facilities are top notch, cleanly and very soothing.
in Broomfield, CO |
Very professional
Castle Rock, CO |
Dr. Stone is a highly skilled professional, and is excellent at his craft. His level of excellence extends to his staff, who are equally professional and highly trained. An amazing group. Highly Recommend.
Parker, CO |
The entire experience was very professional and pleasant. The staff from check-in to completion was very knowledgeable and courteous. Dr. Stone was very thorough and demonstrated a willingness to answer any questions or concerns. I would highly recommend his services for any dental surgery.
in Lakewood, CO |
Thorough, no wasted time, clear, courteous, respectful... an obvious profession born for the job.
in Conifer, CO |
amazing
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Stone was very friendly and compassionate with my anxiety . The procedure couldn't have gone any better...2 teeth pulled and 2 implants placed. I feel very confident recommending Dr Stone. I had 4 consults. DR. Stone was the last one and I choose him without any hesitation. He and his staff were great. Very timely! Thank you Dr. Stone you made the experience better than I could have imagined.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Stone put me at ease right away. He is highly skilled and has a very friendly and professional manner. My surgery was so much easier than I expected and recovery has been easier than I expected as well. I highly recommend Dr. Stone.
in Littleton, CO |
Only this morning was I informed by my dentist that my crown could not be reattached and that the tooth needed to come out. Dr.Stone was able to fit me in, as this needed to be done ASAP because of my own schedule. I was SO grateful. He is very compassionate and explains everything thoroughly and while doing the procedure. It was very reassuring and I felt I could not have been in better or more competent hands. His assistants were likewise professional and personable.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Stone is a gifted oral surgeon and a very gracious person. We are so grateful for his talent and expertise when dental issues arise. His staff is very kind and professional.
in Centennial |
Today was my first appointment with Dr. Stone and staff and everyone was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful, answering all the questions that I had re: an implant. Dr. Stone was great as well, making sure that all my questions were answered and was very reassuring re: the procedure used when having an implant. I would highly recommend Dr. Stone and Staff.
in Aurora, CO |
Thank you Dr Stone and staff for taking such good care of me. The extraction was so quick and painless. It was a great experience from start to finish. Thank you for everything.
in Denver, CO |
Thorough explanation of procedure and recovery. Personable conversation. Caring professionalism.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Stone saw my step daughter for a wisdom teeth extraction. From the moment we arrived Tom took excellent care of her. She is deathly afraid of needles, and he immediately put her mind at ease by giving her a gas sedative to calm her down. She had a really hard surgery as her teeth were way up high and hard to get to. She had a hard time after, but Dr Stone followed up with her multiple times to be sure she was ok...she just needed a little extra time to heal. He is a real class act Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Stone, MD?
Are you Dr. Stone?