Dr. Thomas Sharon Jr, MD

Dr. Thomas Sharon Jr, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Thomas Sharon Jr, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

1100 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 800

Atlanta, GA 30342

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Sharon Jr

See how frequently Dr. Sharon Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

HIV Screening
Gonorrhea Screening
Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Sharon Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Female Infertility
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Emory University School Of Med

Dr. Sharon Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sharon Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharon Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sharon Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharon Jr to family and friends
Dr. Sharon Jr's Performance
in SMYRNA |
Dr. Sharon is the perfect blend of professionalism with the personal touch. He is never in a hurry and cares about my entire well-being. When I was diagnosed with fibroids a few years ago, he took the time to explain all the options and answer all my questions without pushing me in any certain direction. I chose to have a hysterectomy, and it was done so well, I was back at work full-time within three days. His office is friendly and efficient. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Sharon is the first gynecologist to review my information before he came into the room, he asked very important questions regarding my anxiety and came up with great options. He was interested, caring and super intelligent. It's tough to come across a great doctor like him. I feel lucky to have him overseeing my care.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Sharon is hands down the best ob-gyn I have ever had - extremely talented, kind, and compassionate. His intelligence is He always takes the time to answer every quest and never makes me feel rushed. He is familiar with the latest research and techniques. My mother and I have gone to him for years and love him and his office staff. Highest recommendation!
in Atlanta, GA |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Sharon - he is extremely thorough and skilled yet so kind and compassionate! He has seen both my mother and me for years and we could not be more pleased with the level of care we have received. In particular, the surgery he did on me went very smoothly and I recovered quickly. He has always gone above and beyond to take the time to answer all my questions without making me feel rushed. I think he is the best ob-gyn in Atlanta. Highly, highly recommend!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Sharon is a brilliant, compassionate doc. & amazing surgeon! I am always impressed & comforted by his intelligence (he is always familiar with the newest research & technology), professionalism, & kindness. He did major surgery on me recently & I couldn't be more pleased. I once asked his nurse a ques. by phone & he called me back 10 min. later to answer it himself & discuss. He is the very best -first rate, and I know several others who say the same thing.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Sharon is caring, compassionate, thorough, and the utmost of professional while remaining both understanding and personable.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Sharon is so professional and yet personable and gentle. He really makes you feel comfortable when you are there. I really treasure the fact that he is an expert in his field, a terrific doctor and offers quality care to me each and every time. He really does care about you. He is irreplaceable in my opinion!
in Atlanta, GA |
Through my journey of Ovarian Cancer and everything I have been through these past 4 in half years.. I have finally found someone that is very compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, and a over-all excellent doctor. He personally calls me with my test results. He assured me that he will take care of me on my next surgery. I recommend Dr. Sharon out of all the doctors I have seen here in the metro Atlanta area. He is the BEST. Thank you Dr. Sharon for your genuine spirit.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been going to Dr Sharon for my annual exams for more than 10 years. He has always taken time to answer my questions and talk to me about my overall health. And on two different occasions when test results came back that weren't exactly what you'd hope for he called me directly - not a nurse or PA - to explain them and the next steps we needed to take.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have seen Dr. Sharon for a number of years and he is excellent
in Ball Ground, GA |
When I was at my most vulnerable -I had a severe head congestion and could not breath immediately after giving birth- Dr. Sharon was the MD on call for my standard MD. He proceeded to yell at me, tell me I was over-reacting, and would not even come near the bed to examine me. That night I needed oxygen and my O2 levels were very low. I would not recommend him to any woman.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sharon Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Sharon Jr?