Dermatology  |
Dr. Thomas Senter, MD
Dr. Thomas Senter, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Anchorage, AK. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 46 years.

636 Barrow St

Anchorage, AK 99501

Learn about Dr. Senter

Dr. Senter's Experience

Dr. Senter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • U Calif Davis-Sacramento Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972
  • U Calif San Diego Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Senter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Senter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Senter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Senter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Senter to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Senter's Performance
in ANCHORAGE |
Please find another doctor's office to help you. Trust me when I say you will regret going to this office.
in alaska |
The only thing they're good at is billing you. They even bill you when they shouldn't. Talk about a bunch of self-serving idiots. If you're looking for help I would suggest you go somewhere else.
in Anchorage, AK |
I didn't see Dr. Senter, but Ruth Harrison, PA-C was awesome. She listened to my issues and tried to do all she could to give me relief. I can see where people may think their front staff are rude, the receptionist is very rude and cold, telling someone "have a seat" and just really unfriendly. I just talked to a male in billing and he was awesome!
in Seattle, WA |
Horrible customer service! Front desk called 2 hours before my appointment to see if I could come at a later time. I reluctantly albliged. I left work for this appointment. Got to my later appointment time and after waiting 15 minutes was told it would be another 30 to 45 minute wait. I won't be going backs
in Anchorage, AK |
I waited nearly an hour to see the doc and when I finally did she was rushed, pushy, and threw 4 meds at me without explanation. She disregarded my concerns about being put on so many medications, medication cost, and the fact that I'd TRIED many of the medications she was suggesting without luck. I left feeling flustered, frustrated, LATE, and totally unconvinced that I'd gotten anywhere. She did do a very thorough mole evaluation, which is good, but be prepared to feel totally violated.
in Anchorage, AK |
I called with question about my bill, the lady (Tasha) in billing first, hung up on me. Then, she was mocking me. She was extremely rude and disrespectful. Then, Dowle comes on the phone to justify Tasha's rudeness... What a bunch of unprofessional people. I won't be using this place ever again. They need to train their staff with good costumer service skills.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?
Are you Dr. Senter?