Dr. Thomas Senter, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 72

Dr. Senter

Alaska Dermatology

636 Barrow St Anchorage, AK 99501

Dr. Thomas Senter, MD is a dermatologist in Anchorage, AK and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine in 1971 and specializes in dermatology.

Dr. Senter accepts

Dr. Senter accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alaska

Check Dr. Senter's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Senter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Senter

2.4

Dr. Senter?
Dr. Senter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Senter, MD
I had my first appointment at this place today at 10:15 am. When I called to schedule the appointment I was asked to tell them my concerns and I did. Also, I was asked to come in 15 minutes early to fill out the required forms, and I did it too. I arrived at 10 am. I had to fill out forms including my clinic history and I put in there the previous diagnostics from my last dermatologist. I had to wait until 10:40 am to be called by a nurse who asked some questions that I had already answered in t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?
Waiting time for an hour and so. The doctor who see me she’s something has an attitude not friendly. She’s not co-operative. I do not recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?
Please find another doctor's office to help you. Trust me when I say you will regret going to this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?
The only thing they're good at is billing you. They even bill you when they shouldn't. Talk about a bunch of self-serving idiots. If you're looking for help I would suggest you go somewhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?
I didn't see Dr. Senter, but Ruth Harrison, PA-C was awesome. She listened to my issues and tried to do all she could to give me relief. I can see where people may think their front staff are rude, the receptionist is very rude and cold, telling someone "have a seat" and just really unfriendly. I just talked to a male in billing and he was awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?
Horrible customer service! Front desk called 2 hours before my appointment to see if I could come at a later time. I reluctantly albliged. I left work for this appointment. Got to my later appointment time and after waiting 15 minutes was told it would be another 30 to 45 minute wait. I won't be going backs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?
I waited nearly an hour to see the doc and when I finally did she was rushed, pushy, and threw 4 meds at me without explanation. She disregarded my concerns about being put on so many medications, medication cost, and the fact that I'd TRIED many of the medications she was suggesting without luck. I left feeling flustered, frustrated, LATE, and totally unconvinced that I'd gotten anywhere. She did do a very thorough mole evaluation, which is good, but be prepared to feel totally violated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?
I called with question about my bill, the lady (Tasha) in billing first, hung up on me. Then, she was mocking me. She was extremely rude and disrespectful. Then, Dowle comes on the phone to justify Tasha's rudeness... What a bunch of unprofessional people. I won't be using this place ever again. They need to train their staff with good costumer service skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Senter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Senter?

• Dermatology