Key things you need to know aboutDr. Seay:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Seay's Specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- View all 2 Specialties and 1 board certification
- Kidney Stone Removal (Percutaneous Nephrostolithotomy, PCNL)
- Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
- See all 3 procedures
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis
- See all 25 conditions
More About Dr. Seay's Background
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Seay
Be the first to evaluate Dr. Seay by taking our Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Your feedback will help other patients make informed decisions, and let the doctor know how he's doing.
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Seay!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Seay. Please note: Your insights will help other patients make informed decisions. Please note: it may take 1 business day for your survey response to appear.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Seay. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.