Dr. Thomas Schott, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Schott

All Star Orthopaedics

400 W Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Irving, TX 75063

Dr. Thomas Schott, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Irving, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

Dr. Schott accepts

Dr. Schott accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Medicaid
PacifiCare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Schott's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Schott's Top Procedures and Conditions

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Schott treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Schott treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

• De Quervain's Release
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Excision of Scapula, Clavicle, Rib, or Sternum
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Replacement
  • Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

4.3

Dr. Schott?
Dr. Schott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Schott, MD
My hip replacement surgery was done in Nov. 2018 and everything is going very well. The appointments were well co-ordinated as I live in Mexico and everything had to be well scheduled in order that I not have to make a lot of flights from Mexico. There were no appointment glitches and I was well taken care of by Dr, Schott, every question was answered and the recovery has gone better than I expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
Dr. Schott and the entire team at All Star Ortho are absolutely wonderful. He put me at ease and we talked thru everything that I could think of, before and after my hip replacement. Kind, caring and an expert in his field. I could not have asked for anyone better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
I was so worried about finding a doctor that I could trust to take care of my hip, but I found him!!! Not only does he care about his patients, but he takes time to talk with you and explain what is happening with your body. His staff is also great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
Dr. Schott performed my hip replacement surgery 6 weeks ago, and I'm extremely happy with my recovery and outcome. I have had excellent care from Dr. Schott and his Staff from pre-surgery, to my experience at the hospital, to my rehab, and follow-up appointments. Dr. Schott made sure I was well informed prior to surgery, and he has a very caring bedside manner. I can already walk without the cane for most of my day, and hope to soon graduate from using the cane at all ... truly remarkable!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
After having my hip replaced last November, I must say that I am so thankful to Dr. Schott. The surgery has given me my life back. After six months I am able to walk normal once again without any pain and without a limp. Everything about my experience has been 100% positive. From the bottom of my heart I say thank you to Dr. Schott, his staff, to all of the people I met at Pine Creek Medical Center in Dallas, may God Bless each and every one of you! Sincerely, James Cotton
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
I saw Dr Schott in 2003 for a RT Knee ACL reconstruction as a result of an injury while building my cottage. Dr Schott did a fantastic job and my recovery and rehab went very well with no complications. For 15 years I have never had any problems with that knee. I saw Dr Schott recently for a RT Knee Patella fracture as a result of a fall and he was able to schedule me in his office and complete surgery all within 72 hours!! No problems. He is kind and spends time with patients. He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
Great calm, caring environment which made me feel at ease. I was never rushed and there was always plenty of time for my questions and concerns. I felt that Dr. Schott really wanted me to understand my surgery and course of treatment. After surgery, there has been lots of encouragement and support through the recover. Great experience! So glad I had the surgery and glad that I chose Dr. Schott and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
My 2 Hip replacement surgeries by Dr. Schott could not have gone better. I was a college athlete and thought that 55 was a little young for hip replacement. I tried several treatments with little to no success. After meeting with Dr. Schott, we decided to do my left hip replacement in July of 2017. I spent 1 day in the hospital with the rest of my recovery at home. I had little to know pain and was up and around very quick. My right hip was replaced in January of 2018 with the same results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Schott. He takes his time and listens to my concerns. When my incision area developed a large bruise, I called and he saw me that day. Turns out it was nothing but he sent me to get a CBC to make sure. I also like his PA. Both doctors are wonderful. No more pain!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
I now have had about 5 months experience as a patient of Dr. Schott. I call him the Dr. of Youth. He came highly recommended from other Dr.'s that I respect. From our initial consultation, which included confirmation that my hip was indeed beyond therapy and needed quite urgent replacement until now 4 months post surgery, I have been extremely impressed. His staff has been excellent as well. Most importantly to me, the surgery was expertly done and my results could not be better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Schott without any reservations - My 14-year old son had a knee injury in the middle of the baseball season - He spend the time with us, clearly explaining the damage and re-hab to both us as parents and to our son. He is fully healed and back playing baseball - I have also been a patient a number of years back. We feel like he listens and takes the time to assess what is wrong and what is the best solution for healing - surgery or re-hab
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
I went to see Dr Schott, for a second opinion. What a difference !!! He was very honest about my condition and explained the whole procedure and what to expect etc. Had my total hip replacement done by Dr Schott and have never felt better. The best decision ever! Would definitely recommend Dr Schott and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
I have been through four successful surgeries with Dr. Schott. In my opinion, he is an excellent doctor. No matter how busy the day is, I have always seen him and not just the PA. To me, that is a very important factor. This commitment may fill up his day more, but, it makes me feel like I have value as a person as well as a patient. His nurse and PA are big compliments to his team. I recommend him to anyone who needs Joint replacement. He and his team are excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
Dr Schott spends adequate time explaining the procedure and all aspects of recovery.He constantly emphasize good patient health before surgery with this leading to good and fast recovery.The Post Surgery Rehab program designed for the patients is excellent and the facility ,staff go beyond means for you to recover very well.I has 1 Total Knee Replacement and will certainly go back to Dr Schott for the other when time comes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
Dr Scott answered every question, checked and double checked each detail and even checked on my care in non-surgical rehab hospital over the weekend, ensuring I had the best care throughout the entire process, even arranging rehab with his own facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
Dr. Schott is an excellent physician. I had significant shoulder surgery and a knee replacement over the past 6 years. The results of both surgeries and associated followup were fantastic. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schott to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
An excellent beginning to end experience. Dr. Schott has an excellent manner with me. 2cd Knee replacement. Went right back to Dr. Schott.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Schott to anyone. He did both my hip replacements and I am so relieved of the pain I was suffering and doing well years after the surgeries. He is a really pleasant and well qualified doctor with the patient's care a major part of his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
Excellent care in every way. Got an urgent appointment for my knee within 48 hours post-injury. Dr. Schott and all staff were highly knowledgable, discussed all treatment options thoroughly, and arranged surgery around my schedule and insurance needs. Did my PT at the facility on site, and they were also first-rate. Thanks to Dr. Schott's surgical expertise and the post-op care, I had more mobility at every point in my recovery than I would have imagined.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Schott, MD?
Great Doctor, and amazing staff! Left THR went well, feeling great! Highly recommend Dr. Schott.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Schott?

All-Star Orthopaedics

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schott treats patients.