Dr. Thomas Scarborough Jr, MD

Dr. Thomas Scarborough Jr, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Thomas Scarborough Jr, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Billings, MT and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med in 2003 and specializes in allergy & immunology and pediatrics.

2900 12th Ave N Ste 302E

Billings, MT 59101

Learn about Dr. Scarborough Jr

See how frequently Dr. Scarborough Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Rash

Dr. Scarborough Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Pediatrics

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Montana.

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Dr. Scarborough Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scarborough Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scarborough Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scarborough Jr's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scarborough Jr to family and friends

Dr. Scarborough Jr's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Scarborough saved my daughter’s life. During her allergy exam, he noticed bruises all over her body. My daughter is a college athlete, so we had attributed them to athletics, as did every other doctor; however, she had frequent upper respiratory illnesses and fatigue. I took her from doctor to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Great Staff and knowledgeable doctor. Very good experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was having a terrible time controlling my allergies and was referred to Dr. Scarborough's office. His office and staff were great. I am so glad I finally took the time to have an allergy specialist evaluate me. Dr. Scarborough helped my better understand my triggers and how to care for my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
First, I've never written a negative review. But I feel compelled to warn people away from this doctor. He was patronizing, condescending, and belittling. He never tested me for the things my rheumatologist recommended. He never even examined me. Please stay away from him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Our experience with Dr. Scarborough was challenging and both of us left his office angry. My husband had come in to discuss possible food allergies and to get relief from a rash that started on his feet and is now covering his legs, and moving onto his torso and arms. Dr. Scarborough burst into our...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Scarborough Jr?