Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Saylor, MD
Dr. Thomas Saylor, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in North Palm Beach, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Saylor is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, St. Mary's Medical Center and Jupiter Medical Center.

Orthopaedic Care Specialists

733 US Highway 1

North Palm Beach, FL 33408

• EmblemHealth
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Saylor

Dr. Saylor's Experience

Dr. Saylor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Saylor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saylor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saylor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saylor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saylor to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Saylor's Performance
in Loxahatchee, FL |
This man has been amazing for almost a year now! Last year in September I shattered my arm just above my elbow, and he has gone above and beyond on trying to repair it. We're still fighting this thing but I couldn't do it without him and his team. I'm very thankful for him, and I will be for the rest of my life.
West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Saylor was able to analyze my Carpal Tunnel problem and the severe pain I was having in both wrist. Through out-patient surgery my pain and symptoms were relieved and recovery time was short. Dr. Saylor was kind and courteous through the entire event. He explained all phases of the procedure to me so I was able to understand and therefore I was not stressed out. I would highly recommend Dr. Saylor to all my friends and family and to anybody reading this review.
in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl |
Dr. Saylor has been the doctor of choice for many of my family members. He performed complex surgery on my husband and mother and did a fantastic job. He is well knowledged, experienced and has great bedside manner. I can't say enough good things about him.
in jupiter, fl |
Excellent Doctor. Dr Saylor was thorough, knowledgeable and personable. He took the time to explain my condition and what the treatment was he was recommending. The office staff is friendly and I would highly recommend him if you are in need of his orthopedic services.
in North Palm Beach |
Dr. Saylor couldn't have been more attentive or caring about my wrist and its healing. As a middle-aged woman, I expected a long and drawn-out healing process; however, my recovery has been speedy.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Saylor to anyone who is in need of upper extremity care of any sort! I came to be his patient by shattering my right wrist, and could not have chosen a better physician to put me back together! Thank you Dr. Saylor, your skill and expertise has put me back in action much sooner than I ever expected.
in Palm City, FL |
In my humble opinion, Dr. Saylor is a serious and competent surgeon by all accounts. His gift to the world is his practice. Very professional and delivers best results. -MK
in Jupiter, FL |
I am a Massage Therapist and have had trigger thumb and carpal tunnel surgery with Dr. Saylor. I was out of work aprox 6 weeks and very pleased with the results! I am still working full time going on 23 plus years! Thank you Dr. Saylor and staff!
Jupiter, FL |
I have had a great experience with Dr. Saylor. He is professional, extremely knowledgeable and very talented. I had to have surgery on my collar bone. It was broken in 4 places and was a very difficult case. Dr. Saylor made the process easy and comfortable for me. He is so skilled that you cannot even see the scar one year later. I would highly recommend him for any hand or upper extremity work. I know he is my first choice.
in Loxahatchee, FL |
Best upper extremity surgeon in palm beach county !!! Diagnosed my TFCC (Triangular Fibrocartilage Complex) tear in a matter of minutes. Started with minimally invasive therapy; cortisone/ local injection, resolved the issue for 6 years. Eventually ended in a minimally invasive surgical procedure, Arthroscopic wrist TFCC repair!! I had 2-3 puncture incisions in the wrist & was back @ swinging a golf in no time!!
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr. Saylor is truly one of a kind. He took most excellent care with our 11 year old son and his conservative approach coupled with his caring attitude, patience and attention to detail was so much appreciated! We have no words to properly express out gratitude for Dr. Saylor.
Jupiter, FL |
Dr Saylor treated our 11 year old son for a broken arm. He is simply amazing. He is caring, compassionate as well as very approachable and conservative in his treatment approach. Additionally, he is extremely knowledgeable and was so patient in answering all of our questions and concerns. I cannot say enough great things about him so I will simply say that we would definitely use him again if the need arises and I would not hesitate to recommend him.
in Tequesta, FL |
Dr. Saylor has treated my shoulder problem for several years. He has help me manage my pain and I would highly recommend him for my family and friends. He is always is prompt in seeing me and takes the time to explain everything thoroughly.
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr Saylor was extremely professional and helpful in managing and resolving a recent medical symptom that my husband was experiencing. His kind manner put us at ease immediately and we felt involved throughout with the management decision process. A positive experience, and I would greatly recommend him
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Saylor was instrumental in my healing of a severe wrist injury. I am an orthodontist and I need my hands to perform my specialty. He and his staff were extremely helpful in scheduling me and getting my radiographs to diagnose my injury. He provided a clear treatment plan with therapy to get me back to work. He followed up with me hours and days later to make sure I was on the path to recovery. I highly recommend him and his practice.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Saylor. Friendly and professional. He listened to my concerns and made me feel very comfortable.
in Jupiter,Fl |
I recently saw Dr. Saylor for a wrist injury. He was great from the start! He answered all my questions, discussed all my options. The treatment I received was top notch! I was extremely happy with my entire experience with Dr. Saylor, highly recommend him.
Dr Saylor and his staff were very courteous and took their time explaining things to me in detail. The office was clean and I felt confident leaving my sons care in the hands of Dr Saylor.
in Tequesta, FL33469 |
He was very attentive to my emergency hand surgery and the follow was excellent.
in West Palm BeachFL |
Previous comments that I have copied below are Right On!!! I previously had experience with Dr Lenard of this practice. He was wonderful! Dr Saylor is a disgrace to the practice. I am seeing another surgeon. Copied: Argumentative, does not listen to his clients needs & no sense of urgency or compassion. Please research other surgeons before seeing this doctor as there are tons more who will give yout the respect that your deserve. Flag Comment Was this review helpful? YesNo Palm Beach Gard
Palm beach gardens |
Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
The entire visit he complained that I was patronizing My definition of patronizing is that he would think I was acting superior to him I am a patient he is a surgeon I clearly understand that relationship I am sure he is far superior to me I don't understand him Terrible experience
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Caring, very pleasant, answered all my questions
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Saylor, MD?
Are you Dr. Saylor?