Dr. Thomas Satterwhite, MD
Not Accepting

Dr. Thomas Satterwhite, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

BROWNSTEIN AND CRANE SURGICAL SERVICES 575 Sir Francis Drake Blvd Ste 1 Greenbrae, CA 94904 Get Directions

Dr. Thomas Satterwhite, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Greenbrae, CA. He has been practicing for 12 years.

Dr. Satterwhite's Experience

See how Dr. Satterwhite's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Satterwhite

Dr. Satterwhite's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Satterwhite to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Satterwhite's Performance
    GOOD
in Fresno, CA |
I am just absolutely happy! Ever since I had my Facial Feminization Surgery ,Breast Augmentation , and Gender Confirmation Surgery, I can't stop smiling,it's all thanks to Dr.Satterwhite and his staff! I'm forever grateful! You all mean thee world to me! <3 Thank you so much! <3
in San Rafael, CA |
I never write reviews, but I HAD to this time. I've never met a doctor that was as patient, thorough, caring, and pleasant as Dr. Satterwhite. He made me feel comfortable from the very beginning, and I couldn't be happier with my results. I would highly recommend him if you're considering SRS!
in Sacramento, CA |
Dr. Satterwhite is absolutely wonderful! He is kind and compassionate. You can see that he really cares about his patients. He always took the time to listen to me and was there when I needed him. I would not hesitate recommending him for SRS.
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Satterwhite is the best surgeon in the US. After years of research, he is the only surgeon I would trust to help me with my transition. He was supportive, knowledgeable, and compassionate. Do not think twice about choosing him to help you change your life!
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr. Satterwhite is not only an amazing surgeon, but has the most admirable bedside manner. He is Stanford educated and is patient beyond belief. He treats every patient with respect and tailors each and every surgery to his patient's needs. He is a 5 star surgeon!
in Fresno ca |
I had to make a appointment two months in advance for a consultation for SRS, FFS and BA I drive three hours from Fresno to spend an hour in the waiting room behind six other people! When I checked in the girl said have a seat, and I never heard from her again. The rest were still waiting. Three hour drive back, 6 lost hours at $200 an hour, $1,200 I'll never recapture. They never called to make sure I was all right.
in san francisco , CA |
my experience with was everything but positive. I got a SRS/vaginoplasty and the results were unsatisfactory . The expectations that we discussed were never met. I need to have corrective surgery
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Satterwhite, MD?
Are you Dr. Satterwhite?

Compare Dr. Satterwhite

}

Dr. Satterwhite's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Satterwhite does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Satterwhite and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Stanford Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Satterwhite does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Satterwhite and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    • Craniofacial Surgery

Dr. Satterwhite does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Satterwhite and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery