Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Santomauro, MD
Dr. Thomas Santomauro, MD is a dentist who practices in Brooklyn, NY. He is 70 years old.

32 Court St Ste 1100

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Santomauro

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Santomauro is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Santomauro has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Santomauro has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Santomauro does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Santomauro and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Santomauro's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Santomauro to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Santomauro's Performance
in Secaucus, NJ |
I highly recommend Dr. Santomauro. I had a tooth extracted a was very nervous since I didn't know what to expect. He was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable. He took time to explain and answer all my questions. His office is a pleasure to deal with.
in Brooklyn, NY |
He's the best! What a wonderful experience.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I visited this Doctore for removing wisdom teeth. Very reliable. I did not feel any pain during his operation and scar from the operation is very clean and had no infection.
in Huntington Station, NY |
I took my son to Dr Santomauro for wisdom teeth extraction. The surgery was a success. However, the office didn't take my insurance so I had to pay $1,500 upfront. The business person assured me that she would take care of the claim and paperwork. That was 5 months ago. The first claim was rejected for incorrect coding. This claim was not made for 2 months! After many phone calls and letters, my insurance contacted the Dental office while I was on the line. The office person took the address. ??
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Santomauro was great. He puts you at ease immediately. Half the battle is liking your doctor and you will have no problem liking him. He removed remains of an old tooth that a previous surgeon missed and it was painless. His assistant Millie couldn't have been nicer. It was a pleasant experience.
Brooklyn, NY |
I had an Awesome experience during my visits. I have oral surgery done with sedation and although I was so scared, even had rigors Dr. Santomauro thoroughly explained the procedure. I experienced no pain or trauma. The next day a staff member called to check up on and and I thought that was great. The office is very clean and his staff is very friendly and waiting time was under 30 minutes. Thanks for making this experience great??
in Brookly, NY |
Excellent Doctor and Staff.
brooklyn |
Went to have wisdom tooth extracted, staff were really comforting and procedure was done and I had no pain after. Thank you so much
in Brooklyn NY |
Went to have two teeth extracted today. I wasn't too thrilled, but knew I had to get it done. Dr. Santomauro made me feel very comfortable. He was kind, informative, delicate, respectful, professional, and empathetic. The female staff members were equally informative, caring, and SUPER NICE. I was also very impressed by how well the office was kept. Everything was clean and in it's respected places. One of the best dental experiences I've ever had!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Santomauro, MD?
Are you Dr. Santomauro?