Family Medicine  |
Dr. Thomas Royster Jr, MD
Dr. Thomas Royster Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Huntsville, AL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years.

1878 Jeff Rd NW Ste C

Huntsville, AL 35806

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Royster Jr

Dr. Royster Jr's Experience

Dr. Royster Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Royster Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Lloyd Noland Hosp/Carraway
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Carraway Meth Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Royster Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Royster Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Royster Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Royster Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Royster Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Royster Jr to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Royster Jr's Performance
in Harvest, Al |
Roysters staff have known for 1 week that I am pregnant & been needing my seizure meds but will not give me refill or appointment till they get my records from OBGYN which have yet to be sent. I began feeling seizure come on so I went to Roysters office to try to be seen. INSTEAD, a staff member comes out to waiting room to discuss private issues in front of other patients, but nothing was resolved & I left sick, w/o my meds, 1 which can be life threatening to abruptly stop. GOING TO BOARD!
in Madison, AL |
Very good doctor, very friendly and easy to talk to. However, getting to see him or getting questions answered is difficult as his office staff does not answer the phone. Everything is voice mail. In person, his office staff is rather hostile and has a tendency to embarrass you in front of the waiting patients. They also make mistakes in billing which are difficult to get resolved because of the phone delays.
in Madison, AL |
Dr. Royster has been our family Doctor since 1998. He has always been very patient and taken the time to listen. We are extremely satisfied with him and his office staff. Whenever I have to call in they always make me feel like they are there for me. Can't ever see us going any where else. He's always been there with us no matter the situation.
Madison, AL |
We have been patients of Dr. Royster for 25 years. During this time he has given us excellent care, and even caught problems before we knew it. He is thorough and thoughtful. When we go we always take a list of meds and a list of questions so we get exactly what we need. We love this man.
in Toney, al |
I have to say Dr. Royster is an awesome Doc, but his office staff is incompetent. If you want insurance filed wrong. To be embarrassed in front of other patients and to be told that you have had a balance for the last 6 months at the time of your visit and if you don't pay 300.00 that day you cannot be seen. This's is ridiculous and unacceptable especially when they confirmed you appt the day before. I'm sorry I love Dr. Royster but his office staff is a deal breaker. This happened a lot
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Royster Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Royster Jr?