Dr. Thomas Rollar Jr, DMD

Dr. Thomas Rollar Jr, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Rollar Jr, DMD is a dentist who practices in Conway, SC. He is 55 years old.

630 Singleton Ridge Rd

Conway, SC 29526

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Rollar Jr

This content was provided by Dr. Rollar Jr "To individually diagnose and treat patients with the same care I would use on a family member"

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• McGill University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Mountainside Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Medical University Of South Carolina

Dr. Rollar Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rollar Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rollar Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rollar Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rollar Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rollar Jr to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Rollar Jr's Performance
in Boston, MA |
Dr. Thomas Rollar, a highly recommended Oral Surgeon, could not have made my visit more relaxed, more comfortable during the procedure. http:/www.rollaroralsurgery.com/ He has to be the very finest, professional, caring OMFS(oral maxillary facial surgeon) in Conway, SC. & ALL OF MYRTLE BEACH. We were here visiting so HE really made a difference! Dr. Rollar and his staff interact respectfully to bring an atmosphere of comfort throughout an anxious surgical procedure. Thank you-God bless you all!
Myrtle beach |
The staff are not the friendliest bunch. Side note maybe they get so much business they can be rude. Most staff have worked with Thisbe dr for years and seem to run the place. Thankful they are not the only oral surgeons in the area!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Rollar and staff did a great job on my oral surgery/tooth extractions. He continued to reassure me throughout (I was quite nervous). I felt some pain on 1 extraction, so he stopped, gave me more local and waited for that to kick in. Everything was explained to me and we were asked before and after if we had any questions and those questions were answered...even when I had to type them on my phone bc my mouth was full of gauze. Had to wait a bit for an appt but that's to be expected.
Conway, SC |
He is good at what he does but is very rude and terrible bedside manner not looking to be babied but this guy is down right arrogant
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Professor/Dr Rollar was fantastic. He took the time to talk to me on both the consultation and extraction ( painless extraction with Ntitrous Gas and Local, the numbing cream applied before hand made the shots painless!! And I'm one that's scared to death of anything dental!) and the follow up. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rollar to all my family and friends. Thank you SO MUCH for your kindness and caring.
in Conway, SC |
I was very nervous when I arrived , Shayna was so nice and was very comforting, she was with me the whole way!! Dr.Rollar is the man ! I was done before I knew it. He is very gentle and very efficient . I would definitely recommend going here for your dental surgery!!!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Rollar Jr, DMD?
Are you Dr. Rollar Jr?