Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Ratino

Texas Healthcare Pain Managemnt

1307 8th Ave Ste 506 Fort Worth, TX 76104

Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. He graduated from Creighton University School Of Medicine and specializes in anesthesiology.

• Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Ratino accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Ratino treats your condition or procedure

35.08771929824562%

Dr. Ratino?
Dr. Ratino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD
Dr. Ratino has saved my life He and his staff are caring I’m not just a number. I feel he listens to me without judgement I tell all my friends and family about him and his staff, I’m not in pain like I use to be I thank God for giving a gift such as he! Thank you Dr. Ratino for helping and serving your community!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?
The Ratino (Tom & Tim) Brothers, MD. must be so busy, or backroom assistants, so non-outcome based-non patient care concerned, that new patient care is void. The “the new patient” phone option provides a message “to leave name & number and staff will be back to you in 24 to 48 hours”. My referring Orthopedic Physician sent MRI/diagnosis/referral for ablation, over a week before I called to follow up with the R brothers. Twice (after 3 days of no retuned calls) I left a message on the doctors office recording (during business hours). No call have been provided. Stunning poor business management. My plumber & painters returns calls better to manage my customer expectations then these alleged medical professionals. Specific dates: 12/04/2019 thru 12/11/2019. Thus, get two pain management referral from your physician, to default to a pain management office that has professionalism to return legitimate medical inquiries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?
Was referred. waited weeks for appointment. their excuse was short. of staff. Cancelled Referral.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?
Dr Ratino is amazing and very caring. The staff on the other hand may need training on how to speak to patients. I work for a foot and ankle Dr I know if I spoke to a patient the way the staff does I would no longer be there. They are very rude and if you say please don’t talk to me like that they get even ruder. You can be a great Dr but if your staff is rude you lose patients. Texas health should really look at reorganizing this staff from the office manager down to the receptionist.
Great doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?
Absolutely terrible office. Staff is rude, facilities overcrowded and dirty. After waiting in reception line for over 30 minutes, they told me that they messed up my paperwork and told me I had to reschedule, as they were too busy. Will never go to this office again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?
I been to a lot of pain clinic an this one was the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?
I’m a Patient of Tim and he has done a fantastic job, I was taking injections that wouldn’t last I had my nerves Burned and so Many things then one Day he Asked me had I Ever thought about the Pain Stimulations no of Course not nothing was Working, I soon started getting tired of taking so many Pain Meds. I discussed with my Family I wanted to try having the Surgery to Put an Implant in my Children said no my friends said no, but the Pain was terrible I am Glad I had the Surgery. Arlington TX.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?
Came here after hearing great review from another patient and was very disappointed. Staff was rude and too busy to be bothered. My 1st visit with the doctor was a whopping 5 minutes and the second was 10. When he messed up the paperwork on my prescriptions, the blame was put on me and my pharmacy even though we have both contacted multiply people in their office over the last 8 days to try to get them to fax over the 1 sheet of paper neccessary to correct the problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?
I have been a patient of dr. Thomas for 12 years and he has taken good care of me for most of those years until Privia Medical Group took over. He finally found the only 1 medication that I can take and at the beginning of Feb. Cut the dosage by 3/4 and the duration from every 48 to 72 hours putting me in severe withdrawal and Excruciating PAIN. His next plan is to take me off of all meds except for a low dose muscle relaxer. This is barbaric and inhumane. The Hippocratic oath..out the window
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Ratino, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ratino?

• Anesthesiology

Creighton University School Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Ratino treats patients.

86% Patient experience rating, 17% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2017)