Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM

Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM

Podiatry  ·

Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Mission Viejo, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in podiatry.Read his story

Podiatry Hotline Inc.

20532 El Toro Rd Ste 111

Mission Viejo, CA 92692

• AARP
  • Monarch Healthcare
  • Worker's Compensation

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Rambacher's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hammer Toe
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease

Dr.Thomas E. Rambacher, DPM is a Podiatrist (Foot Specialist) serving the areas of Mission Viejo, CA for more than 13 years. Dr. Rambacher is a professional member of Orange County Podiatric Medical Association - Past President, the California Podiat...

• Podiatry

2003
Podiatric Surgery - Saddleback Podiatric Residency
2002
Podiatric Medicine - Cleveland Clinic Foundation
2001
Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine - D.P.M.
1996
Marshall University (Huntington W. VA) - BS in Biology minors in Chemistry and Physics
2003

4.5

Dr. Rambacher?
Dr. Rambacher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM
Dr Rambacher performed foot surgery last year and results were as he stated, my issue is primaryly with front office, just recently regarding a on-going authorization with his front desk I was told and I quote "we don't make the extra call" meaning I should deal with it not them. Another issue last year, I set in back office for 45 minutes waiting for the doctor, finally I walked to front office and ask what is happening, they explained Dr. had surgery off-site and would be there soon No respect
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
As an ex-NFL Football player for 7 years I understand a thing or two about foot alignment, ingrown nails, and orthotics. When my 2 year old son broke his leg and had to walk with a cast from his ankle to his hip for a month he developed a bad habit of walking with his ankle turned out. I waited a month then decided to call for help. We found Dr. Rambacher online and set an appointment. In one visit, covered by insurance, he fixed it all! HE is a genius!! Orthotics are a game changer!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
Everybody in the office extremely professional and friendly, I had surgery two weeks ago and am pleased with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
I had a toenail fungus for 6 years and over the years I saw many many doctors trying to get rid of it, but none of them were able to. I started seeing Dr. Rambacher a little over 2 years ago. In one year he was able to get rid of the fungus completely with lasers and medication. In the second year he got my toe nails to grow back completely healthy. I would recommend Dr. Rambacher to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
Highly recommend, took care of ingrown toenails and the neoplasm and post op has been very good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
Office staff is very efficient and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
One of the things I liked about Dr. Rambacher is he got directly to the problem without having to do too many tests, and it was all done in a timely manner. Getting an appointment was super easy, they were very accomadative with my schedule and getting a time that was convenient for me. I trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
I had a severe bunion in my left foot. I scheduled an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon to perform a bunionectomy which would have required me to stay off my foot for a whole month, before slowly integrating walking. I found Dr. Rambacher two weeks before that surgery, and immediately scheduled with him. Post-op was tough... but he made the process manageable. I was walking within 2 weeks. I have so much more mobility in my feet now and am very active - happy feet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
I went to Dr. Rambacher for an unrelated issue and he picked up on a chronic issue I was having that my ortho doctor wasn't dealing with and did an assessment. He was right on with his assessment and pursued treatment that took care of the issue. My Ortho doc denied the problem but eventually agreed with everything Dr Rambacher said. Dr Rambacker is thorough in his review, treatments and explanations. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
So happy with my experience with Dr. Rambacher. My expections for medical care were greatly exceeded in this office. The doctor and staff all work together to make the patient experience the best possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
It was an easy procedure, and it worked well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
I had very painful arthritis in both feet and after having surgery my left foot is totally pain free and my right foot is getting better daily. I am so thankful that I found a Dr. that is adept at this type of treatment. And, his office staff are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
Dr Rambacher spends time examining and talking to you. I have never felt rushed. He thoroughly explains the diagnosis and treatment plan. During my treatment he had read new research about my diagnosis and changed the treatment plan to meet these new guidelines. I have visited him for plantar fasciitis and toenail issues. His office staff is friendly and helpful. Love this office and would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
Doctor Rambacher has helped me with numerous problems with my feet. Happy with every procedure outcome,virtually pain free! The staff in the office is super and very caring. I would definetly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
The process was easy, comfortable and did not impact my schedule. I was very confident in Dr. Rambacher's direction and ability to preform the surgery. I was so satisfied that I had both feet treated by him and I would advise anyone who is in need of a podiatrist or surgical procedure to seek consultation with Dr. Rambacher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
Overall very good, did not have much pain. Surgery went very well. Happy with service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
After having my bunions removed, I didn't realize how bad my feet actually were before. I was so used to do dealing with pain in my feet from surfing. I can't even believe this is how a foot normally feels. And my toes are straight, it may sound stupid but I really didn't think my feet could look and feel like this. Not only did DrRambacher make me feel comfortable. He treated me like I was the only patient he had that day. He took the time to sit down and listen to all m...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
An excellent experience. Professional staff and doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Rambacher, DPM?
i came to Dr Rambacher, thinking i had a fungal issue with my toenail. another Dr had treated it previously with no results. Dr Rambacher investigated more thoroughly and determined it was nothing fungal related and instead suggested another course of treatment. i'm thrilled to have a normal looking toenail again!
Great experience!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rambacher?

Podiatry Hotline Inc.

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

AARP
Monarch Healthcare
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rambacher treats patients.