Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Thomas Ragukonis, MD
Dr. Thomas Ragukonis, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Paramus, NJ. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Ragukonis is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center, Hackensackumc Mountainside, Palisades Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center.

37 W Century Rd Ste 101

Paramus, NJ 07652

Learn about Dr. Ragukonis

Dr. Ragukonis' Experience

Dr. Ragukonis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Umdnj-University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Presbyterian Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Ragukonis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ragukonis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ragukonis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ragukonis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ragukonis to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Ragukonis' Performance
Mahwah NJ |
He has terrible patient care and just wants to milk your insurance for all they're worth to leave you in as much pain as you were in to begin with. He is just a drug dealer in a lab coat. Don't take my word for it, read all of his reviews.
New York, NY |
Overbooked, unprofessional, in compassionate. My mother is in extreme pain & virtually immobile, getting her in the car is extremely challenging, sitting in a waiting room excruciating. After waiting 1h15min, we were told there was still another person in front of her. Patients are taken in the order they sign in, first come first serve, not by appointment time - unacceptable policy for pain managment dr. We come at the appt time to minimize her discomfort in the wheel chair. Go elsewhere!!
in Maplewood, nj |
Dr. Thomas Ragukonis performed a lumbar Epidural on me and he and his staff were extremely professional, caring, and concerned with my privacy and safety. Dr. Ragukonis thoroughly examined me and spent a lot of time reviewing my records and hearing my symptoms. Each staff member was very sure to confirm my medical history and Identity special thanks to Cheryl, Debbie, Rosie and Kim for their caring and kindness. I highly recommend Dr. Ragukonis and his staff.
in Fort Lee , NJ |
Spot on diagnosis. Cervical epidural without incident worked like a charm. I like this guy. No time for idle chit chat. If you need a psychologist go elsewhere.
in Edgewater, NJ |
Dr. Ragukonis was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnosis the cause of my pain and treat it successfully. He explained everything to me so that i could understand it and discussed my options. I am so happy that I found Dr.Ragukonis and was fortunate to receive A+ care.
in Paramus, NJ |
As a father of three sons I ached to have a catch with my sons or to kick a soccer ball. After three years of suffering with pain I finally found The Pain God, not doctor. The relief that Dr. Tom gave me was a miracle!!! I have a normal life now and get on my knees every night to say thank you. In addition, his staff was fantastic. They were professional and pleasant and funny. I actually feel like I am going to a friend and psychiatrist as well as a pain doctor. Thank you Dr. Tom! You gave me
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Ragukonis, MD?
Are you Dr. Ragukonis?