Dr. Thomas Quigley III, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Thomas Quigley III, MD
Dr. Thomas Quigley III, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Quigley III is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center.

Dr. Quigley III's Experience

See how Dr. Quigley III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Quigley III

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Quigley III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Quigley III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Quigley III to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Quigley III's Performance
in Ft Myers |
I am not happy with the outcome of surgery. Glare from the lights driving at night has prevented me from driving. Dr Rahman was only looking to get me out of the office her words were the next time I would need to come was to schedule an appointment for the 2nd eye
in Fort Myers Beach, FL |
Everyone was very friendly, considerate and caring. They quickly took care of my needs and concerns.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Excellent experience throughout the the entire process along with very knowledgeable and professional staff, so glad I chose Dr. Lewis to do my cataract surgery. The results were no less than amazing as I now wake up with no need for contacts or glasses, thanks again!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Quigley has been my eye doctor since 1997. For the last few yrs. I have been seeing Dr. Liebetreu from that group. He has been excellent. On 9/1/16, I had cataract surgery on my Rt.eye by Dr. Quigley Since that date, I have had blurring vision in my Rt. eye. I have used drop after drop to no avail. I used to only use my glasses for reading only but now I need them a lot more for my daily routine. I am totally ipset& still blurry after 3 1/2 months. I have left Dr. Quigley.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
I absolutely love Quigley Eye Specialists. What a great experience. Everyone is so friendly and caring. The treatment I received was exceptional.
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Used the free exam coupon at the Veteran Blvd.'s location recently. It was a regular not a short cut exam. The staff was wonderful. I am a low income senior and can not express to you how much this means to me.
in Fort myers, fl |
Very nice and thorough. Explained everything. Took the fear out of the upcoming surgery for me.
in Fort Myers |
The office is very clean, the staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and the doctors are all professional, friendly, and spend adequate time explaining any issues you have.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Quigley is just fine....HOWEVER my experience has not been good dealing with office staff in Cape Coral. Had exam, got the glasses and they were for driving but the close up was so bad I could not read the dashboard in the car! Took them back, put new lenses in the glasses I bought there. Not quite a year later I asked for my perscription to get frames and glasses elsewhere as the prices are too high for me. First told I must pick it up...and it is only good for 1 year!!! I have more....
in Lehigh Acres, Fl |
Excellent service and close attention to detail. The staff was fantastic and the office was clean.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Great facility with a very friendly and professional staff!
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Free eye exam was very thorough and much appreciated. Minimal waiting before the appointment and while I was waiting for the dilation medication to kick in. Found out I have cataracts, which I didn't realize I had. Also stopped by the Naples office and they quickly - and cheerfully - repaired my broken eye glasses (which I hope I won't have to wear much longer).
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Shin was great as she checked my Wife and myself. She performed a very thorough examination. We had been to other Optometrist but never had such a thorough and Professional examination as this. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
in Lehigh Acres,Fl |
I found your staff to be very friendly and professional. I was seen within 5 minutes of my scheduled appointment time, which is by far better than any other medical appointment I've had, which includes the VA Clinic, where I get most of my medical care.
in Fort Myers FL |
I only met him briefly, but that was enough. I had all the confidence in the world and trusted him completely. He gave me back my sight.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Dr. Quigley is a wonderful surgeon. He explains the surgery in great detail and his staff is just wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Quigley III, MD?
Are you Dr. Quigley III?

Compare Dr. Quigley III

Dr. Quigley III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Quigley III has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Quigley III's Board Certifications

• Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Disseminated Chorioretinitis and Disseminated Retinochoroiditis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Telangiectasia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinoschisis
  • Vitreous Hemorrhage
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

University Of Mississippi

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Quigley III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Quigley III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Laser Surgery
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy