Dr. Thomas Plut, DO is a sports medicine specialist in Moorestown, NJ and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in sports medicine.

Dr. Plut's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Plut

Dr. Plut?
Dr. Plut's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Plut, DO
Dr. Plut is extremely professional and understanding of military requirements. Him and his staff made it clear their ultimate goal is to get you back to doing your normal activities. I went in there thinking I had a tendon issue and came out with his educated guess i might have a fracture, which proved to be correct. If you do exactly what he says, you will recover and not have to do surgery which could of been a possibility for me. Highly, highly recommend his specialist office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
Dr. Plut and is staff welcome you with open arms! The care he give is awesome he cares about your well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I have been going to Dr Plut for tennis elbow. Dr Plut takes his time and listens to you. H offered several options in treating my pain. After two rounds of physical therapy and some improvement, he sent me to a chiropractor that has made a difference with my pain. Dr Plut is easy to work with and his staff is always courteous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I’ve been going to Dr. Plut for several years for knee pain and he has literally changed my life. He takes his time and answers all my questions. His staff are wonderful and always very helpful. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I would highly recommend Dr. Plut to anyone. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and make recommendations for testing and follow-up action to treat my back. He explained everything thoroughly. The office staff was incredibly nice and supportive during all my visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
Dr. Plut is a very pleasant doctor. His warm and friendly personality shines through during each visit. He makes me feel comfortable and relaxed when I see him. I have no doubt about his professionalism and expertise, and would highly recommend him to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I was suffering from a bad heal spur. For 8 years and in one visit dr plut got me out of pain and I now walk normally I highly recommend him, he uses an ultra sound to pinpoint the correct area and I was up and walking in 30 minutes Now I don’t use a wheelchair any longer Thank you Dr Plut for giving me back my freedom from pain .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I am so fortunate to have Dr. Plut as my doctor. I came to Dr. Plut's office last year and through his guidance and recommended treatments, I have had positive results. The front-desk staff is always so pleasant and helpful along with the attending nurse. I strongly recommend seeing Dr. Plut!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
very kind and caring. definitely knows his business. Easy to talk with and doesn't rush diagnosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
If you're looking for a Sports Medicine Doctor, Dr. Plut is the doctor to go to. I've been w Dr. Plut for a year and he definitely helped me get back into the game. Meaning, I was able to pass my fitness test in the USAF as he helped me recover from my knee and shoulder injuries. His professionalism and clinical expertise is what I sought for in my own practice as a pain management nurse practitioner. As a patient of Dr. Plut, I highly recommend him without reservations. Thanks Doc. Morie Alo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
After having foot pain for years, I was referred to Dr. Plut. We took it one step at a time physical therapy then cortisone shot. Finally had a Tenex procedure and I needed more physical therapy. But I must say after all that has been done to my foot I definitely feel must better. It took about a year, in the long run it was worth it. Thank you Dr. Plut and his staff at Lourdes Medical Center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I was suffering from tennis elbow and carpal tunnel since more than a year. I went to unlimited PT appointments with no improvement. Finally my orthopedist sent me to Dr. Plut. Dr. Plut gave me hope and sent me to the Chiropractor and it worked for me like magic. My arm is 90% back to normal. I wish I had seen him a year ago. He is the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
The staff and Dr. Plut have been awesome to deal with. The front desk alone have been helpful, kind and super nice. Dr. Plut is the nicest, most genuine, helpful, caring and kind doctor I have ever had. He actually cares about my issues with my legs. Instead of treating me as just another number, he treats me and my situation with compassion! He’s in the right business of helping and caring for his patients and it’s so refreshing. The nurses and front desk are just as sweet. I recommend highly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
i have been a very competitive athlete all my life and at age 60 still very active except that i trashed my posterial tib tendons on both feet. i was considering surgery as i could not walk. By chance i heard of Dr P and stem cell treatment from friend. i was not torn all way thru but it was bad. i have had 2 shots in rt tendon and one in left over past 8 months. i am probably 75% healed and as i write this hiking in the teton mountains. prob need another round for left tendon. huge difference
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I would most definitely recommend Dr. Plut's office. Dr. Plut was kind and very informative. I was very satisfied with the plan of treatment he chose. I was also impressed that he was willing to listen to me and my thoughts on treatment. My only concern was the front staff. Every time I received a call to confrm my appointment, I was told they didn't have my referral. I have Tricare and I know they're not easy to work with but I had given my referral info many times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
Dr. Plut has treated me for injured shoulders and hip as wells arthritic pain. He always presents all options to me in detail, including PT and new cutting edge non surgical options, and takes the time to answer all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
Excellent manor puts you to ease. His diagnosis was consistent and his solution to the plantar fasciitis worked wonders. Other doctors, including podiatrists and orthopedic doctors only offered minimal relief. His surgical technique gave me instant relief that has been a god send.Dr. Plut took the time to explore all options and explained all risks and benefits in easy to understand terms. He was empathetic but not patronizing. I would reccommend Dr. Plut to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
Dr. Plut listened to my concerns and expectations for my treatment, and WE came up with a plan. I certainly appreciate him explaining all treatment options available to me, and allowing me to determine my own path to wellness. I would recommend you make an appointment and get on the path to feeling better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I have been going to Dr. Plut for years, since he was my primary care physician. He is the epitome of what a doctor should be - curious, caring, intelligent, cutting-edge, and kind. He always looks at the big picture and involves me in all decisions. He takes into account my family life, work life, as well as any health issues at hand. If all doctors were like Dr Plut, health care as we know it would be perfect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Plut, DO?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Plut to family and friends. He is very attentive and truly interested in my medical care and improvement of my conditions.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Plut?

Dr. Plut accepts

Dr. Plut accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Oxford Liberty

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Plut treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Plut's conditions and procedures:

• Aspiration (Breathing in Foreign Object)
  • Aspiration (Removal of Substance from Body)
  • Casting
  • Custom Made Foot Orthotic
  • Hyaluronic Acid Injection
  • Joint Injection
  • Mi-Eye Arthroscopy
  • Orthovisc Injection
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Splinting
  • Tenex Health TX Procedure

Thomas W. Plut, D.O., is a Sports Medicine physician who completed a Residency in Family Medicine and a Fellowship in Sports Medicine. His interests include non-surgical care of sports and recreational pain and injuries.  He enjoys treating...

• Sports Medicine

2006
2004
2003
1999

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Plut treats patients.