Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM

20 Reviews
Dr. Pignetti

Advanced Foot Care

9303 Pinecroft Dr Ste 100 The Woodlands, TX 77380

Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM is a podiatry specialist in The Woodlands, TX. He graduated from New York College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry.

At a glance

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Pignetti accepts

Dr. Pignetti accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Pignetti's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Pignetti's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Pignetti?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pignetti

Dr. Pignetti?
Dr. Pignetti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM
I went to see Dr. Pignetti after seeing several doctors over the years who could not help me. I had severely deformed feet because of bunions and arthritis. I had given up hope that any doctor could help me, and that I would just have to live with feet that hurt and looked terrible. I was so nervous and afraid during my initial consultation with Dr. Pignetti, but he was so kind and professional. After examining my feet, he said he was going to come up with the best solution for fixing my feet. He sought the opinion of other podiatrists and came up with the best solution for me. I left his office with hope for the first time. It has been six weeks since the surgery on my worst foot and I cannot believe it. My foot looks beautiful and I am pain free. Next week is my surgery on my other foot, and I can hardly wait. I will never be able to express the gratitude I have for Dr. Pignetti. He truly changed my life in the best way possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?
I am so glad to find Dr. Pignetti! After experiencing various foot issues through the years and going to several different podiatrists, I have to say he is my favorite. I am on week two post lapiplasty bunion correction surgery completed by Dr. Pignetti. Dr. Pignetti took time to explain and clarify my questions and concerns and advise the best solutions to my foot problems. I felt very confident having the surgery because of my confidence in him. Surgery went well and recovery is going well. I highly recommend Dr. Pignetti.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?
Super personable, great bedside manner, very thorough and knowledgeable. Will def recommend Dr Pignetti to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?
Great doc! Excellent physician, professional office staff, runs on schedule and foot issue is improving. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?
Dr. Pignetti performed my bunion surgery in August of 2018. I had been putting it off for years due to some horror stories I had heard in the past, but I am now really glad I finally went in. I used to be a runner, and hadn't run in years and was in pain even when I walked. Nine months after surgery and I'm running again, albeit slowly as I'm long out of practice. People ask me if it was worth it and I can wholeheartedly say it was worth every penny. Dr. Pignetti is very personable and easy to talk to as well, which helped a ton. I had one small issue after the surgery with a custom insole I purchased but he was more than amenable to returning or changing it out after the fact. We spoke about it and I opted to keep it in the end, but even the fact he was so open to working with me on those things just proves to me I made the right decision choosing him as my doctor. I can't recommend him highly enough. A Happy Runner, Bryan Young
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?
Dr. Pignetti is the best. He is very professional, explains his diagnosis and recommended treatment in a way that is easily understood. He takes all the time needed to answer any questions. He performed my bunion surgery and explained everything that I could expect during the surgery and recovery and was exactly correct. I had absolutely no pain and no swelling afterwards. Dr. Pignetti is very personable and truly cares about his patients. I have recommended him to others as the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?
Dr.Pignetti was an amazing Dr! He took his time during my appointment and explained everything in detail. He gave me options and he let me decide what I was comfortable with. He was so nice. His staff is nice. I never have to wait when I arrive. Not to mention he is on call 24/7 in case you have questions. My surgery went great. The scar is so thin and looks good! I highly highly recommend this Dr. And his staff!
Excelllent person...and doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?
Dr. Pignetti is great. He took his time explaining to me what was wrong with my foot and showed me my problem while he was doing an ultrasound on my heal. He did not want inject me drugs nor say I needed surgery. He was very conservative on his treatment which I prefer. He also did not try and sell me expensive inserts which I have. He is very knowledgeable in his speciality. He is also very personnel while while I was in his office. The support staff was very helpful and very kind. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?
Excellent doctor and friendly staff. Tried another podiatrist first and was not impressed with him. Chose Dr. Pignetti to do my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pignetti, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Pignetti?

Dr. Pignetti was born and raised on Long Island, NY.  After completing his undergraduate studies at Adelphi University, he earned his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine.  He completed his surgical ...

• Podiatry

Catholic Medical Center Brooklyn Queens
New York College Of Podiatric Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pignetti treats patients.

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)