Dr. Thomas Oberg, MD

Dr. Thomas Oberg, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Oberg, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

1250 E 3900 S Ste 310

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

(801) 263-2020

• Altius Health Plans
  • PEHP
  • SelectHealth

Learn about Dr. Oberg

See how frequently Dr. Oberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Facial Reconstruction
Facial Fracture
Skin Cancer

Dr. Oberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Univ Az
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Univ Of Az Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Utah
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Utah
  • Center For Facial Appearances With Richard L. Anderson, M.D.
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Oberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Oberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Oberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Oberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Oberg to family and friends
Dr. Oberg's Performance
in WEST JORDAN, UT |
I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Dr. Oberg! It is rare to see a doctor who is as genuinely concerned about their patients as Dr. Oberg is. He will take time before and after surgery to make sure you know what to expect and what you need to do following surgery. He is very likable and competent.
in Sandy, Ut |
Just had my lower and upper lids done and a brow lift. I look so much more youthful. If you are looking for a perfectionist, who does impeccable work. This is the doc you need to see. One of the best doctors I have been to. So caring and kind. Great job! So happy.. Love his staff (Courtney).
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Oberg is the only physician in my entire life who comes out to meet his patients...many others you wait a long time...and even longer to see the dr once in the examining room. He repaired my eyelid and you cannot tell, is the most fantastic doctor and human being I have met in a long time. Simply awesome..He took care of me, and helped me greatly. He is patient, kind and exudes 100% trust. I wish all doctors were like him. wouldn't that be heaven!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have so much faith in Dr. Oberg and have been so happy with my eyelid surgery that I returned to also have a facelift in which I am so pleased with the outcome. The results are even better than I had expected and could not be happier! Dr. Oberg is so great and such a perfectionist I wouldn't even think of trusting someone else. I highly recommend Dr. Oberg and his staff they really care about their patients you will be very glad you did.
in South Jordan, UT |
Very personable and caring. Always glad to see you. Knows his stuff.
Dr. Oberg recently did my upper and lower eyelid surgery and he is an excellent surgeon. During my initial consultation with him, I immediately gained 100% trust in him. He explains things, answers questions and listens to concerns. His bedside manner is top notch, and it's obvious that he is very sincere in providing you with outstanding care. I highly recommend Dr. Oberg! I would also recognize Courtney. She is pleasant, knows her stuff and provides excellent customer service.
in slc, ut |
I was very impressed with my experience at Dr. Oberg's office, he was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the surgery and what my options were. Dr. Oberg is very nice and personable, and made me feel completely comfortable throughout the surgery. The surgery went great, and have had a few follow-up appointments since and have been very happy each time. Courtney and his staff are all very courteous, helpful and professional - I highly recommend Dr. Oberg!
in Clearfield, UT |
Dr Oberg is one of the best Docs I have seen. I had my wife see him for Botox and filler. She has had so many compliments on how she looks. People who get Botox ask her where she had it done cause it looks so natural. He has an amazing bedside manner and is someone you would like to have over for dinner. Highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Oberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Oberg?