Dr. Tae Noh, MD

• EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Noh

Dr. Noh's Experience

Dr. Noh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • University of South Florida / College of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Noh has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Noh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Noh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Noh's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Noh to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Noh's Performance
    FAIR
Tampa, FL |
Do NOT go here! Strongly do NOT recommend. A few weeks after paying for “New Patient” office visit, I called to make my annual Well Woman Exam appointment. After checking in for my WWE appointment the front desk/recp tried to collect money from me. I again explained I had made a Well Woman appointment and Cigna covered at 100%. I was later called back to a room and Kimberly Clarke, ARNP (really LOVED her) completed my pap & breast exam. She went over the lab blood results from my previous
in Tampa, FL |
This is a continuation to my survey, the lady a talked to on the phone threatened to hand up because I insisted on leaving a message for nurse Clark and I because I also explain to her that I wasn't very happy with this issue. This is the third time I have problems with your office and prescriptions. The last time I called they found the request from Walgreens and replied. That means that misplaced it and it took my call to get it thru. I hope somebody from your office contacts me regarding it.
Tampa, FL |
Have not met Dr. Noh, but have met with Kimberly multiple times. She listened to my conserns and actually heard what I was saying when MULTIPLE doctors, including specialists had blown me off. Very thoughtful and comprehensive. Office is not perfect, but I plan to stay as I know she actually cares.
Tampa, FL |
Very disappointed with this doctor. Have high blood pressure, went to this doctor 2 times keeps making the prescription for blood pressure, this doctor keep writing one time refills for a blood pressure medication which have worked for me in the past. Not focused on patient care all about money. The nurse practitioner there is even worse. So sorry I went there for my health concerns. would not recommend him to anyone.
in Tampa, FL |
Not recommend to this doctor, office overbooked. Waiting 1 and 1/2 hour and then said insurance is not active. Before the patient come to the office, the nurse or assistant should check for that and get everything ready for the doctor, not wait for the last minutes. By the way and of course the insurance is still active.
in Lutz, FL |
Dr don't noh anything. Worst doctor in the Tampa Bay Area. Misdiagnosis, never returns phone messages and the staff, including Iris the office manager is the most incompetent group of individuals I ever had to deal with. Will tell everyone I know never to use them
Tampa, FL |
He does not remember you from one visit to the next, he seems to have a control issue that if you question or disagree with him he tells you to see a psychiatrist. Ignores serious health issues, and cancels tests ordered by other doctors that he has referred you to. Constantly causing issues with continuation of care, and charges an illegal amount of $1.00 per page if you want you're medical records. Do not go to him if you have serious health issues.
Have you seen Dr. Tae Noh, MD?
Are you Dr. Noh?

• CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio