Dr. Thomas Mustoe

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 70

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Thomas Mustoe is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Chicago, IL and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Harvard Medical School medical school in 1978. He is affiliated with medical facilities Evanston Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Thomas Mustoe

TLKM Plastic Surgery

737 N Michigan Ave Ste 1500 Chicago, IL 60611 ()

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Mustoe with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Mustoe's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mustoe

4.5

Dr. Mustoe

He's a complete snob and does bad work. My sister went in for a rhinoplasty and her left nostril completely closed up. We've been asking him for help for two years and Dr. Mustoe remains indifferent, despite her new problems breathing. She's beginning to develop scar tissue and and abscess in her throat because of the on-going infections.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jonathan Cid – Feb 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?
Dr. Mustoe is truly an outstanding plastic surgeon. Not only is he an exceptionally skilled surgeon, he also conducts his consultations with the utmost professionalism and candor. He is easy to speak with and forthright in discussing potential procedures and expected outcomes. My surgical procedure (lower face lift) was done perfectly and my recovery was amazingly smooth. I experienced very minimal discomfort following surgery & virtually NO pain (with no pain medication!) during the days following my procedure. Post-surgical swelling was minimal and I had no bruising. I am elated with my results that subtly shaved off about 10 years from my appearance without looking like I had “work” done! Choosing the best plastic surgeon for your procedure is crucial in order to achieve your best outcome. From my first hand experience, Dr. Mustoe is the best! I highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery and would absolutely entrust him with any future procedure I may need/want.
Jan 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?
When I first began contemplating the idea of a rhinoplasty, I was so very apprehensive, so terribly anxious in my concerns over having a potentially nonreversible procedure done. So, I did my homework, no, I reeeeealy did my homework, just as I as if I were still in graduate school. And I found Dr. Thomas Mustoe to be the quintessential, head and shoulders above all the rest, physician for the tast at hand. ----And, the results have proved out my diligent studies. I am 100% pleased and so very grateful to Dr. Mustoe, for I'm a new man, no more nose jokes, and when I look in the mirror now, I'm no longer appalled, but instead, amazed and thankful to God for blessing with such a skilled man.
Steve Makris – Jan 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?
Dr. Mustoe did a tummy tuck and liposuction on me in 2018. I had minimal pain and the results were fantastic! My belly button looks natural and you can’t even tell that I had surgery. I was even able to walk to the bathroom unassisted as soon as I woke up from surgery. I’m going back to get liposuction on my back so that my back will match the way that I look from the front.
Melia Carter – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?
Dr. Mustoe is brilliant surgeon!! Highly recommend him without hesitation.
Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?
I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Mustoe, and he made me feel so comfortable and confident. Everyone in his office is very friendly and helpful, but when Dr. Mustoe walks into your room, it's like you are the only person there - he's present, never condescending, and very reassuring. It's only been 3 weeks, but I am so happy with the results! I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Mustoe, and I wouldn't use any other surgeon.
Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?
I was definitely impressed with the treatment and care I received by Dr. Mustoe and his staff. And being in the health care field myself, I am not always that easy to impress. Quite talented, great attention to detail, I never felt rushed, and he seemed to care more about quality of work than quantity of patients. Having never met Dr. Mustoe before my initial appointment, I took a bit of a gamble and told him he should do whatever procedures he felt I needed instead of giving my own input. After
Nov 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?
I am 21 years old. I had 2 rhinoplasty surgeries with another surgeon, leaving me with a nose too large for my face. Dr. Mustoe did an incredible job. He went over his vision for me in great detail in the office. He was very warm, caring, thorough, and honest. His entire staff is very caring and available. You will never find a more available surgeon. I had an open procedure under sedation, not general. Everything went smoothly. The entire experience was much easier in every way.
Gurnee, IL – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?
I had a lower face lift which resulted in 7 areas that needed repair including 1 that was and is not repairable. I consulted 5 plastic surgeons, all offering the same opinion. The repair work cost me half the original cost of the surgery. Mustoe has his sales pitch down. Unfortunately a number of his patients have suffered poor results, and he refuses to accept that its his poor work. Possibly years ago, he had better results, but now he is not worth the risks.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Chicago, IL – Feb 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Mustoe?

How was your experience with Dr. Mustoe?