Dr. Thomas Mueller, MD

Practices Urology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 47 reviews.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Mueller is nothing short of exceptional. His expertise and professionalism calms my anxieties about my condition immediately. He is professional and talks to me with my wife for a long time about the procedures and what to expect. He makes me feel comfortable and answers every question a very caring manner. Dr. Mueller is a compassionate surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is courteous and professional.
Author:
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Mueller for over five years. After an unrelated hip surgery, Dr. Mueller was able to diagnose and treat an urinary condition for my husband that would have become much more serious without early detection. He has also successfully treated me twice. Bob and I find Dr. Mueller to always be professional and are impressed with the way he seems to be to be up-to-date on the latest procedures in his field. He treats us respectfully and always explains his diagnosis and treatments to us in easy to understand terms. We have and will continue to unconditionally recommend Dr. Mueller to our family and friends. I thank you for the opportunity to write this recommendation.
Author:
My visits with Dr. Mueller have been wonderful. He's professional , knowledgeable and answers questions clearly. I feel lucky to have found a Dr. like him.
Author:
Very happy. Much better quality of living after the procedure.
Author:
Just after I retired, 5 years ago, I was suffering with a severe case of BPH that I thought was just a symptom of getting older. I came to Dr. Mueller and he changed my life and saved me from what might have been a very serious condition. Today I live a very normal and active life and I will always be thankful for his care. He is a skilled and knowledgeable medical professional and I highly recommend his practice.
Author:
70 y/o male with history of BPH for years...Urgency, frequency increasingly disruptive and embarrassing. Tamsulosin (flo-max) mildly effective...investigated other options. I chose Urolift and Dr. Thomas Mueller, based on his expertise and experience with the Urolift procedure. Dr. Mueller was professional, personable, and attentive thruout….Pre and post OP care was top notch...two weeks post procedure and symptoms have dramatically improved...I thank Dr Mueller and his staff for improving my lifestyle on a daily basis.....As a retired RN of 40 years..I have strongly recommended Dr. Mueller to all my friends...….
Author:
He is very personable, generous with his time, and extremely experienced in the procedure that I had done (Urolift).
Author:
I tell everyone how much he has helped me and how he has hands of gold when he did my procedure.
Author:
Dr. Mueller is an excellent urologist. He is knowledgeable, caring, communicative answering all my questions in a way I understood my diagnosis, treatment plan and procedures. I had a 2 week trip planned out of the country and he was able to accommodate my schedule and expedite the procedure date in order for me to go on my trip. He is the best and I would highly recommend him without any reservations.
Author:
Dr. Mueller is the best doctor I felt very comfortable with him he is very kind and caring.
Author:
My experience with Dr.Mueller has been wonderful experience he took care of me very well.
Author:
a great professionel ,willing to explain his work. Made me feel very comfortable.
Author:
I have the urolift procedure performed by Dr. Mueller in November, 2018. I had been apprehensive about the procedure. I had been on medication for an enlarged prostate for over 10 years. The procedure went very well. I was in the office for a little over an hour. After the procedure I have been urinating much better than before and have not taken any medication since before the procedure. I strongly recommend Dr. Mueller for that procedure.
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Thomas Mueller to family & friends. I thought that he was very thorough in his analysis of my prostate condition and related treatment. I was happy with the results of the procedure and recovery was complete in less than twenty four hours after the procedure.
Author:
I found Dr. Mueller to be a knowledgeable and caring professional who went above my expectations of care. He is truly one of the best doctors in our area.
Author:
“I cannot begin to express my satisfaction with Dr. Mueller. Each and every visit he was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as he possibly could. He has gone above and beyond and is always responsive when I have questions or concerns. Thank you for being an amazing doctor!!”
Author:
I sawDr. Mueller today for my 2 year checkup for robotic surgery that he performed. Tests showed that the surgery has been very successful. Dr. Mueller is very through at explaining every step to take place in a procedure. He has a calming way with patients who are facing difficult decisions. He has also performed successful procedures on my husband. We both would highly recommend Dr. Mueller.
Author:
So you know how you don't miss something til it's gone? Well, not peeing is a serious issue. You'll definitely miss not going. Hey, I'm gonna be blunt here. We are talking about urology so.... Anyway, no pee AT ALL is really bad. Hurts like heck too. ER visit, the catheter, the bag. You get the idea. Dr Mueller was recommended by my family doc. After meeting with Dr Mueller and his staff I was confident enough to agree to surgery and all its unfortunate accoutrements. It ain't fun - let's leave it at that. Dr Mueller was straight forward and professional as he answered any questions I had. Surgery was a success. Recovery went well - if not fast enough for me. Should you get your own bag you'll understand how even 1 hour of recovery is too long. Without hesitation I can say it was worth it and I picked the right doc. See if this sounds good: Peeing when you want. Not peeing when you don't want. And my second favorite (after peeing) is sleeping through the night!
Author:
Dr. Mueller was excellent to me took excellent care of me he had great bedside manner and answered all my questions. He found my cancer and was a meticulous surgeon he took time to speak with my family and answer my family's many questions. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
I was diagnosed with a rare condition. I have been receiving excellent care from Dr. Mueller and his staff for about 5 years now. Dr. Mueller has always provided great intellect and information about my condition. He was willing to work with me and my family members in regards to understanding the condition. He is a great specialist and always provides information for the next steps in my treatment plan. In regards to his staff members, they are very attentive and informative. Highly recommend.
Author:
He diagnosed my problem and because of him I'm not on dialysis. I appreciate everything he did for me. He is knowledgeable professional and a kind and understanding doctor. I would and have recommended him to others.
Author:
Approximately 10 years I was totally exhausted which created serious concerns on my part as to whether I could continue to work. Dr. Mueller discovered I had extremely low testosterone. I attribute his prompt intervention with saving my job. Over the years he has always be friendly and quite professional. He has always explained in detail the pros and cons of every procedure. I have recommended Dr. Mueller to my friends.
Author:
Been going to Dr. Mueller for ten years ... he's a great communicator, explains in layman's terms. Is very thorough in all aspects of testing, diagnosis, and treatment. Promptly answers any questions and updates on all procedures.
Author:
I can't say enough wonderful thing about Dr Mueller. My mother was diagnosed with a rare fibrosis condition that pretty much strangled her ureters and put her in kidney failure. After some pre op visit and several hours of surgury, he gave me my Mom back. Thank you Dr Mueller. I am forever greatful for all that you done for my Mom and my family.
Author:
After 8 hours of surgery for the most severe case of blocked ureters I am happy to say it was a success no more Nephrostomy tubes and external drainage bags that I carried around with me for 7 months. Thank you Dr. Mueller for giving me my life back. Linda D
Author:
“I have always been able to talk to Dr. Muller and get my problems resolved. Coming here is like dealing with trusted family. Would not consider changing doctors.” Dr. Muller is always very pleasant, caring and alway smiling.Dr. Mueller is very busy but still takes the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. Excellent Doctor!!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Mueller.
Author:
Dr. Mueller is an outstanding Dr. He took the time to explain everything about my pending surgery in a way that I could fully understand and made me feel comfortable. I was so nervous before talking to him, but he reassured me that all would go well, and it did. I feel like a new man. What a phenomenal Dr. I will HIGHLY recommend Dr. Mueller to anyone who would benefit from this knowledgeable, skilled, and professional man. Sincerely, Walter Schafer
Author:
I had a problem urinating for 10+ yrs. After my Dr retired I saw Dr Mueller for the problem he said that my prostate wasn't that big but he offered the urolift as a option since all my symptoms pointed to that being the issue. I had the procedure done in office under twighlight antesisa. I had some pain but it went away and I'm much improved after only 2 weeks. I wish I had him do it awhile ago. Great Dr.
Author:
Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable, thoroughly explained all information and answered all my questions. Would recommend.
Author:
I would say has no bedside manner at all, never smiled once, and very snotty besides, and rude! He also expected me to know everything regarding my Dementia father. Would not recommend him to ANYONE! My dad's aide was with me as well, and thought he was NOT nice at all!!!!!
Author:
Worst experience ever! Went get kidney stone crushed! He didn't ask about my symptoms!I had to suggest an mri and blood test to him! Only ordered mri! After 2 weeks more of suffering went back to get report the stone was gone and he couldn't help me! He suggested it could be few different things! Ok no problem! I again asked him to order full blood test for my dr so I could save time and suffering! He did, but only for testosterone! my dr just called its not that! Waste of time still suffering