Dr. Thomas Meade, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Meade

Coordinated Health

1621 N Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown, PA 18104

Dr. Thomas Meade, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Allentown, PA and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1983 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic trauma surgery, and more.

Dr. Meade accepts

Dr. Meade accepts the following insurance:

Select
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
Direct Access
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Meade's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Thomas Meade is a 1975 graduate of Pittston Area High School. He graduated with High Distinction from Penn State, where a diving injury launched him into a career in orthopedic surgery. Dr. Meade graduated from the Jefferson Medical College and c...

• Orthopedic Trauma Surgery

4.5

Dr. Meade?
Dr. Meade's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Meade, MD
Dr. Meade gave me my life back. My knee pain kept me from enjoying the activities I loved, but I was afraid of getting surgery. After watching Dr. Meade's videos on the internet, I felt like I knew him, even before my initial appointment. His way of doing things gave me the confidence to proceed with surgery, and looking back, the procedure was no big deal. I'm so happy with Dr. Meade and Coordinated Health!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
Dr Meade and his staff were excellent. I'm very happy with my knee replacement
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
My knee failed within 10 months due to doctor error. Finally now at almost exactly 3 years another surgeon is going to give me a knee revision. Take out all Meades faulty work and put in a new functioning knee. Stay clear seems to be operating a knee factory...he prides himself with the quickness he can get them done and how many he does a year....I thought he truly cared about my quality of life...found out the hard way ...it was all about my money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
My experience with my partial knee replacement was a good one. Great care, just need patience to follow the rehab plan they provide. One year today and I am running again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
Dr. Meade did bilateral knee replacements for me. Excellent surgeon, caring person. I've recommended him to several friends and they have all said the same thing"he is the best". My surgery and recovery was textbook perfect
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
I had a total knee replacement on November 26th 2018. I am currently at 7 weeks post-op, and golfing, biking,swimming and walking 2miles. Dr. Meade and his team were very professional and compassionate. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Meade for knee replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
I had my second appointment with dr Meade . Dr Meade is phenomenal. He is very kind, caring, professional and has a very sweet demeanor . He spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions in a very kind manner. We are very lucky to have him in our area . He listens and cares !! Thank you Dr Meade Also thank you to Jitza , his scheduler , in Allentown . She is very kind and sweet to talk to . It's nice to hear a sweet and helpful voice at the other end. You are so appreciated .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
5 years ago Dr. Meade performed knee replacement to my right knee. My recovery went well. I live over 1 hour away from his office and chose to travel there for my surgery and follow up care in Hazelton. Both Dr. Meade and his associates have been thorough in answering questions and concerns, adjusting appointments as needed. I recommend his practice to all who ask.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
Every step of my patient/doctor relationship with Dr. Meade was of great benefit to me. His ability to allay my concerns prior to surgery, the comprehensively healthful pre-surgical protocol, and the ease of my recovery following his capable, innovative procedure have assured a quality of life I very much am enjoying. Kudos to Dr. Meade and the doctors, physical therapists, and staff of Coordinated Health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
I am already recommending Dr. Meade to several people that I know who will need a knee replacement in the short future. His expertise and knowledge of replacement knee is far ahead of the normal Orto Drs. His follow up after surgery is excellent. His entire team that works closely with him are wonderful. I had a great recovery and it is only 5 months in. I highly recommend anyone needing knee replacement to contact Dr. Meads Office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
we think very highly of Dr. Meade and his staff they are very helpful and and very caring of their patients needs . Dr. Meade is such a great man AND a perfect gentleman and more importantly he is the best surgeon. When he talks to you you can understand all that he is saying cause he is very much down to earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
i am so pleased with the care and consideration i have received from Dr. Meade and his entire staff. They are very considerate and caring. I am so pleased with the care I have received before, during and after my knee replacement surgery and I am anxious to have Dr. Meade and his staff assist me with having my other knee done as well!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
had both knees done about 10 yrs apart. Dr. Meade did both and both experiences went exceptionally well. No issues, very little pain and great care, not just from Dr. Meade, but from his whole support staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
Love Dr Meade! This is my second time having a knee replacement with Dr Meade. His team made the whole experience really easy and less stressful. He had a class and went over the process and gave you a booklet with all the information.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
Excellent doctor, wonderful staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
I had both of my knees replaced at the same time. It was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. Dr. Meade is a wonderful doctor. He answers all of your questions. His workmanship is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
I can't thank Dr Meade enough , first time in 49 years my knee is pain free. He has changed my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
I wanted only the best when I decided to take the plunge and get knee replacements. I made an initial decision and then decided to ask a friend, an RN with 40 years of OR surgical experience, what she knew. Her young son had a football injury and they chose Dr. Thomas Meade. After talking with her for a short time, my decision was made. Never a doubt in my mind from the get-go with Dr. Meade. Warm, caring Surgeon. Brilliant, kind, MAGIC HANDS MEADE!! LOVE my new knees and all of his TEAM!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Meade to anyone considering knee replacement surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Meade, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Meade by a Physical Therapist who told me, knees are what he does every day he's the best ! He sure was right, I met with Dr Meade who made me feel comfortable and explained everything completely. Being as nervous as I was, I now felt at ease. Since then I had two knee replacements, I was out of the hospital the next day with both surgerys, and did not need to take pain meds. I strongly recommend Dr. Meade, and his staff. to any one with a knee problem. He is the best !
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Meade?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Meade treats patients.