Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas McNemar, MD
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Thomas McNemar has a commitment to excellence for each of his patients. At his two offices in Tracy and San Ramon, CA., he specializes in cosmetic surgery procedures including facelift, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, breast lift, and liposuction. Dr. McNemar also offers non-surgical cosmetic treatments including Botox Cosmetic, fat injections to the lips, and skin resurfacing. To learn more about Dr. McNemar's practice, McNemar Plastic Surgery, please visit his website.

2160 W Grant Line Rd Ste 250

Tracy, CA 95377

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. McNemar

See how frequently Dr. McNemar performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
Breast Reconstruction
Skin and Tissue Reduction
high

Dr. McNemar's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. McNemar "Of equal importance to formal education and professional dedication is Dr. McNemar's philosophy that every patient is truly beautiful and unique. He understands that a patient from Modesto or Stockton considering non-surgical treatments may have very different goals from those of a patient from Concord considering plastic surgery. Each patient elects to pursue cosmetic surgery for a variety of personal reasons. Whatever the motivation, assuredly each patient will benefit from Dr. McNemar's education, experience, and commitment to excellence. The patient's outer beauty will be renewed and accentuated while inner beauty is further enhanced, revealing a higher sense of self and confidence."

• Plastic Surgery

• Varicose Veins
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ohio University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Medical College Of Ohio
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Akron General Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. McNemar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McNemar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McNemar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McNemar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McNemar to family and friends
Dr. McNemar's Performance
in Tracy, CA |
Great Staff!!! Excellent DR.!!!
in Tracy, CA |
Dr. McNemar is a great doctor and his staff is very friendly.
in Stockton, CA |
This Wonderful Man gave me back the confidence I didn't even know I was missing. I received a breast lift and augmentation from him and God couldnt have Blessed me with a Better Surgent. Dr. McNemar mannerisms , personality and character are so welcoming, approachable and caring. His staff is phonominal, flawless,respectful and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a Legendary Surgent, this guy here is the one. Check him out ,you wont regret it.
Excellent Dr. and Staff.
in Tracy, CA |
Procedure for the facelift was not too painful, only took 2-3 hours. Doctor was careful to keep me updated and calm. Recovery was/has been not too difficult. I did not have much bruising. I think my procedure would be considered better than ' normal '.
in Tracy, CA |
Dr. Mcnemar and his staff are Great!!! I love going to see him for my appointments.
in Tracy, CA |
Theres no words to describe Dr. McNemars office, he and his staff members are very attentive and very caring. I had a breast augmentation 09/19/16, I need further care, without any hesitation him and his staff members were right there to help me. This is by far one of the best facilities that I have ever encountered, and I highly recommend it to anyone that is considering cosmetic surgery. Thank Ms. Mack.
Modesto, CA |
God bless Dr.McNemar, He's just excellent ! I had face and neck lift and the did a wonderful job on me I just can't wait to get my eyes done .I think he's just the best and I will continue to go to him ,the staff is just great too!
in Tracy, CA |
Blessed to be referred by a friend of a patient of Dr. McNemar. Felt extremely comfortable upon consult enough to book procedure on the spot! Everyone of the staff members connect with me fulfilling all my needs wants and questions. Feeling confident about any services is critical to actually committing to receiving, and I had an extremely positive experience.
in Tracy, CA |
Really nice Dr and staff make you feel comfortable there nice and clean office and exam rooms. Highly recommended.
in Tracy, CA |
After over a year of seeing many doctors, within a few minutes Dr. McNemar figured out what was wrong and had a plan to fix me! He never hesitates to educate me on my recovery and was excellent on his plan prior. I could not have asked for a better surgeon! Excellent referral from my OBGYN.
in Tracy, CA |
Dr. McNemar and his staff are wonderful. I love seeing them every 3 months for my dysport. :)
in Tracy, CA |
Love the staff. The doctor is great people. Love coming here. Clean place.
in Tracy, CA |
Highly recommend Dr. Mcnemar and all his staff. They are very friendly, answer any and all questions you may have. Dr explained everything that would happen and to be expected. Very pleased with my outcome, cannot wait for next procedure to be done by him.
in Tracy, CA |
The results are beyond my expectations! Best decision ever!
in Tracy, CA |
I am very happy with the work the doctor has done. Everybody in the office is very nice and helpful.
in Tracy, CA |
Thus far I have had the best experience ever. I am very happy with the staff. They truly love their jobs and communicate well with each other and most of all with the customers. Dr. McNemar is the best. He cares about our satisfaction. Love Dr. McNemar. The best staff ever.
in Tracy, CA |
Love the guy/gals. I wouldnt go anywhere else. I refer them and them alone to everyone I know, The office/support staff are truly the best and I appreciate them very much.
in Tracy, CA |
Everyone is very professional answer all my questions. I been treated like family and I will keep coming back.
in Tracy, CA |
I love Dr. and his staff. The office environment is great.
Awesome Dr and staff!!!
in Tracy, CA |
Dr. McNemar and his staff are awesome!! I feel very blessed to have found such a great caring Dr.
in Tracy, CA |
Dr. McNemar and staff are the best!
in Tracy, CA |
Botox-Wonderful staff Teddy bear of a doctor.
in Tracy, CA |
My consultation was in February I was happy and surprised to get a surgery date of March 21! Procedure went well, one minor complication with one incision, but Dr. McNemar saw me weekly to monitor. I am very happy with the outcome. My expectations were met with my procedure. Thank You.
Very nice service.
in Tracy, CA |
Very pleasant and inviting atmosphere... Very Friendly.
in Tracy, CA |
Very friendly staff and great help with any questions I had. I appreciate all the friendly help your staff had to offer.
in Tracy, CA |
Everything was amazing! Everyone is amazing! Thank You!
in Tracy, CA |
Staff always extremely helpful. Dr. always answers all my questions. He never rushes me.
in Tracy, CA |
Dr McNemar is great,love joking w/him. The nurses are great as well, very friendly, makes the experience better!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas McNemar, MD?
Are you Dr. McNemar?