Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 68

Dr. McKnight

Emerald Coast Health Institute

2600 Partin Dr N Niceville, FL 32578

Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Niceville, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Healthmark Regional Medical Center and Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast. He is not accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McKnight to book an appointment.

Dr. McKnight's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McKnight

Dr. McKnight?
What People Say About Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD
We can't say enough good things about Dr. McKnight and his staff. Dr. McKnight is the best. My wife and I have been his patients for over 5 years. He doesn't just treat problems, he prevents problems – improving health for a longer and better life. He is passionate about healthy aging, and keeps his skills up to date. He uses examinations and tests proactively, to detect potential problems before they start, works with you to give you exactly what you need to be healthy, and uses tests to m
Apr 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
From the moment I met Dr. McKnight it was obvious that he was different from the other providers that I had seen. He is absolutely brilliant as a provider, and even more so he is a truly caring, compassionate provider. I am beyond thankful that he has been my physician, and while I credit God for saving my life, I know that part of Dr. McKnight was part of God's plan in doing so. I am so thankful to him and his wonderful staff, who have gone above and beyond their call of duty since day one!
Niceville – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Dr McKnight is the most calm, caring, physician I have ever met! He will spend as much time with you as is needed to uncover the problem. He isn’t afraid of someone who researches possible solutions on the internet like some Drs are. I feel that I personally know my body better than anybody and I like to be my own advocate when it comes to my health. Dr Mcknight encourages my research and dedication to making sure I am as healthy as I can be! He is the BEST dr I have ever had!
Donna B in Niceville – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
I am completely impressed by Dr. McKnight. Not only is he wise, and an excellent doctor, he listens and really cares. Dr. McKnight is an amazing doctor and person!
Michel in Freeport, FL – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Very thorough and caring abou his patient.
Miramar Beach, FL – Sep 21, 2017
Second to none!
Niceville, FL – Aug 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Dr. McKnight embodies everything that I look for in a personal physician. His thoroughness excessed my experience with other medicial professionals. He is caring and goes the extra mile to ensure that I receive what is necessary to resolve my medicial needs. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.
Wes Lassiter in Niceville, FL – Jul 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
My Dr visits came with a surge and I have been to a Dr more in the last year than I have ever been,, but I thank the good Lord that Dr McKnight was there to help me and after a pile of test finally decided that it was my cholesterol medicine that was causing my whole body to hurt all over. Thanks Dr McKnight.
Linda Campbell in Freeport, FL – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Dr. McKnight is thoughtful and thurough. He treats his patients with respect and fully explains his reasoning. He is one of the few with the patience to listen and ask appropriate questions to be sure that he is serving his patient's needs.
Doug S. in Niceville, FL – Dec 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Dr. McKnight makes each patient feel like they are an individual and not just a number. He spends quality time listening to each and every concern and symptom. He provides educated guidance and advice and even pulls up articles to back his reasoning on a certain topic. Dr. McKnight is amazing! His staff is overly helpful with concerns and scheduling appointments with outside offices for specialists, etc. Thank you for caring!
Niceville, FL – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Dr. McKnight has shown a determination about following through on any negative or suspicious test results. In my personal case, elevated calcium levels led to the detection of a serious problem of arterial blockage. Dr. McKnight's persistence in obtaining multiple test results confirmed his suspicions and culminated in a quadruple bypass that probably saved my life. I was asymptomatic of any outward symptoms.This astounded the cardiologist who cathetorized me at Dr.Mcknight's recommendation.
Richard R in Niceville, FL – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
I have a perplexing Thyroid/Autoimmune Disease. Dr. McKnight always listens to my thoughts and things I have learned, which is an important quality! Very open minded and willing to do research. His Staff is wonderful and friendly. I have never had to wait past my appointment time to be seen.
KarenK in Niceville, FL – Jul 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
He takes the time to hear what I'm saying instead of trying to push symptoms on me. I feel like he cares, and unfortunately I've been to a bunch of Dr's that could care less or have made me feel that way. He also help me be diagnosed and didn't give up...he investigated until we found an answer! Love these people!
Jennifer Wilson in Niceville, FL – Jun 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Dr. McKnight has been our family doctor for over three years. He is an exceptional caring Doctor . Always puts our health concerns first. We highly recommend him. We would be lost with out him. The most wonderful Doctor we have ever had.
Bob Hargreaves in Niceville, FL – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
On going in for an appointment, Dr. McKnight identified my declining cardiac health. His prompt response which led to EMS transport to a local hospital, saved my life. A stress test and cardiac catheterization confirmed Dr. McKnight's diagnosis. A heart attack and death was imminent. After a quadruple bypass I am on my way to recovery. My family and I can't thank him enough.
Ron Tardif in Niceville, FL – May 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Dr. McKnight is a wonderful, caring and knowledgable physician. In a time of great need, I sought his help as a new patient. He listened, evaluated me, even sought input from colleagues in specialized areas, and recommended treatment while always considering my thoughts and concerns. I am so very grateful for the care he provided. His office staff and nurses are kind, patient and attentive. I truly don't think I would have my health back without Dr. McKnight!
Jan 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?
Dr. McKnight has been the primary care physician for my 83 year old Uncle since June 2014. After watching how competently, compassionately and thoroughly Dr. McKnight took care of my Uncle, I decided I wanted Dr. McKnight to be my primary care physician also. I became Dr. McKnight's patient in October 2015 and could not be happier with the care and treatment I have received from Dr. McKnight and his staff. Highly recommended. A+++
Carolyn L in Niceville, FL – Dec 29, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McKnight, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McKnight?

Your Health, Our Passion. Visit us at www.echidoc.com.

• Public Health & General Preventive Medicine