Dr. Thomas L. McKnight, MD

2600 Partin Dr N Ste 110
Niceville, FL 32578 Get Directions

Your Health, Our Passion. Visit us at www.echidoc.com.Read more

Dr. McKnight's Experience

See how Dr. McKnight's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McKnight

Dr. McKnight accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McKnight has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. McKnight's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McKnight to family and friends
Experience with Dr. McKnight
Dr. McKnight's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (45)
Niceville, FL |
Dr. McKnight makes each patient feel like they are an individual and not just a number. He spends quality time listening to each and every concern and symptom. He provides educated guidance and advice and even pulls up articles to back his reasoning on a certain topic. Dr. McKnight is amazing! His staff is overly helpful with concerns and scheduling appointments with outside offices for specialists, etc. Thank you for caring!
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. McKnight has shown a determination about following through on any negative or suspicious test results. In my personal case, elevated calcium levels led to the detection of a serious problem of arterial blockage. Dr. McKnight's persistence in obtaining multiple test results confirmed his suspicions and culminated in a quadruple bypass that probably saved my life. I was asymptomatic of any outward symptoms.This astounded the cardiologist who cathetorized me at Dr.Mcknight's recommendation.
in Niceville, FL |
I have a perplexing Thyroid/Autoimmune Disease. Dr. McKnight always listens to my thoughts and things I have learned, which is an important quality! Very open minded and willing to do research. His Staff is wonderful and friendly. I have never had to wait past my appointment time to be seen.
in Niceville, FL |
He takes the time to hear what I'm saying instead of trying to push symptoms on me. I feel like he cares, and unfortunately I've been to a bunch of Dr's that could care less or have made me feel that way. He also help me be diagnosed and didn't give up...he investigated until we found an answer! Love these people!
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. McKnight has been our family doctor for over three years. He is an exceptional caring Doctor . Always puts our health concerns first. We highly recommend him. We would be lost with out him. The most wonderful Doctor we have ever had.
in Niceville, FL |
On going in for an appointment, Dr. McKnight identified my declining cardiac health. His prompt response which led to EMS transport to a local hospital, saved my life. A stress test and cardiac catheterization confirmed Dr. McKnight's diagnosis. A heart attack and death was imminent. After a quadruple bypass I am on my way to recovery. My family and I can't thank him enough.
Dr. McKnight is a wonderful, caring and knowledgable physician. In a time of great need, I sought his help as a new patient. He listened, evaluated me, even sought input from colleagues in specialized areas, and recommended treatment while always considering my thoughts and concerns. I am so very grateful for the care he provided. His office staff and nurses are kind, patient and attentive. I truly don't think I would have my health back without Dr. McKnight!
in Niceville, FL |
Dr. McKnight has been the primary care physician for my 83 year old Uncle since June 2014. After watching how competently, compassionately and thoroughly Dr. McKnight took care of my Uncle, I decided I wanted Dr. McKnight to be my primary care physician also. I became Dr. McKnight's patient in October 2015 and could not be happier with the care and treatment I have received from Dr. McKnight and his staff. Highly recommended. A+++
Have you seen Dr. Thomas L. McKnight, MD?
Are you Dr. McKnight?

Dr. McKnight's Care Philosophy

Your Health, Our Passion. Visit us at www.echidoc.com.

Dr. McKnight's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine

Dr. McKnight has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. McKnight's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1973

• Other Education
    Princeton Theological Seminary-Mdiv

Completed in 1979

Dr. McKnight does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McKnight and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine