Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD

Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 68

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in The Woodlands, TX. He is affiliated with Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest. His office accepts new patients.

Secret Expressions

The Woodlands Office26511 Interstate 45 The Woodlands, TX 77380

• Friendly Staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest

Dr. McHugh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McHugh

3.8

Dr. McHugh

I’m pleased with my consultation and look forward to surgery. I trust this man and his practice.
Deborah Gessell – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?
I had plastic surgery done by Dr. McHugh eight years ago. I was 63 years old. He smoothed out the lines on my forehead, smoothed out the wrinkles around my eyes and my " turtleneck " was gone. Totally satisfied with the results. I am now 71 years old and the lines from my mouth to my nose have really deepened. I want to look the best I can "I want to be happy when I look in the mirror" so I scheduled surgery with Dr. McHugh. I am looking forward to seeing the results.
Muriel Jacobson in Spring, TX – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?
After reading all the reviews I am not one that believes what others say so I had to find out myself . After my consultation with Dr. McHugh for a mommy makeover, the staff was amazing the place smells and looks so inviting I was highly impressed. His bedside manner's is uncomparable with any other doctor that I have seen, he surpassed my expectations. The reviews left about his wife are so sad and not fair! I can see how insecure and jealous other women would be of her! I chose him!
Jan O'Neal in Houston, TX – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?
Throughout my life, even as a young girl, I always had issues with very pendulous breast. I was extremely insecure about the way they looked and was so happy when I was finally able to change that. I only went to one consultation, and that was with Dr. McHugh. I knew immediately that he was the best fit for me. He made me feel completely comfortable, was knowledgeable, and helped me to understand all of my options. He has the best bedside manner and before my procedure, he even prayed with me fo
Spring, TX – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?
DR McHugh did my revision surgery for me. He was wonderful at explaining what to expect and recovery. His staff was very friendly and the office is beyond beautiful. I am very very pleased with my results.
sherah in Houston, TX – Apr 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?
I was left with very disappointing results after an expensive procedure. After having more than 7 minor procedures in the office, Dr. McHugh told me he would correct his errors in a hospital setting. He assured me that there would be no more cost to me, and accepted responsibility for causing the deformities pictured above. Dr. McHugh’s office scheduled me for a corrective procedure. Then, Dr. McHugh’s wife, Katherine, decided I still had to pay $400.00 and there was no more to discuss.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Helene C in Humble, TX – Jan 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?
This man has the hands, eyes and experience to repair what others messed up. From his staff to his bed side manner, I will never try to save a buck when it comes to my body because you get what you pay for and finally feel beautiful again after Dr. McHugh gave me what I wanted and am only one week post op with no pain. Thank you McHugh and staff. You have earned a patient for life!
Anna in Tomball, Tx – Oct 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?
Please do not waste your time or money! I had lip fillers done with him and it was the worst experience! He gave me what he wanted and when I tried to come back to have them fixed he looked very annoyed that he was having to deal with me. He didn't touch my lips and stayed about 4-5 ft from me the whole time. He didn't try to fix the problem, he just left the room and had his nurse squish around on my lips. They still look terrible after 4 months now and it's so embarrassing! Do not use him.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Montgomery, Tx – Jan 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McHugh?

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. McHugh's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift