Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

McHugh Plastic Surgery 26511 Interstate 45 The Woodlands, TX 77380 Get Directions
Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD

Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. McHugh is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. McHugh's Experience

See how Dr. McHugh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McHugh

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McHugh has admitting privileges.

Dr. McHugh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McHugh to family and friends
3.7
Dr. McHugh's Performance
in Houston, TX |
After reading all the reviews I am not one that believes what others say so I had to find out myself . After my consultation with Dr. McHugh for a mommy makeover, the staff was amazing the place smells and looks so inviting I was highly impressed. His bedside manner's is uncomparable with any other doctor that I have seen, he surpassed my expectations. The reviews left about his wife are so sad and not fair! I can see how insecure and jealous other women would be of her! I chose him!
Spring, TX |
Throughout my life, even as a young girl, I always had issues with very pendulous breast. I was extremely insecure about the way they looked and was so happy when I was finally able to change that. I only went to one consultation, and that was with Dr. McHugh. I knew immediately that he was the best fit for me. He made me feel completely comfortable, was knowledgeable, and helped me to understand all of my options. He has the best bedside manner and before my procedure, he even prayed with me fo
in Houston, TX |
DR McHugh did my revision surgery for me. He was wonderful at explaining what to expect and recovery. His staff was very friendly and the office is beyond beautiful. I am very very pleased with my results.
in Humble, TX |
I was left with very disappointing results after an expensive procedure. After having more than 7 minor procedures in the office, Dr. McHugh told me he would correct his errors in a hospital setting. He assured me that there would be no more cost to me, and accepted responsibility for causing the deformities pictured above. Dr. McHugh’s office scheduled me for a corrective procedure. Then, Dr. McHugh’s wife, Katherine, decided I still had to pay $400.00 and there was no more to discuss.
in Tomball, Tx |
This man has the hands, eyes and experience to repair what others messed up. From his staff to his bed side manner, I will never try to save a buck when it comes to my body because you get what you pay for and finally feel beautiful again after Dr. McHugh gave me what I wanted and am only one week post op with no pain. Thank you McHugh and staff. You have earned a patient for life!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. McHugh was my doctor in 2000. He dismissed me as a patient in the middle of my breast enhancement and mastectomy. Said he did not take my insurance any longer. Enough said.
Montgomery, Tx |
Please do not waste your time or money! I had lip fillers done with him and it was the worst experience! He gave me what he wanted and when I tried to come back to have them fixed he looked very annoyed that he was having to deal with me. He didn't touch my lips and stayed about 4-5 ft from me the whole time. He didn't try to fix the problem, he just left the room and had his nurse squish around on my lips. They still look terrible after 4 months now and it's so embarrassing! Do not use him.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas McHugh, MD?
Are you Dr. McHugh?

Compare Dr. McHugh

Dr. McHugh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. McHugh has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. McHugh's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. McHugh does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McHugh and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wayne State University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1983

Dr. McHugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McHugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift