Dr. Thomas McFadden Jr., MD

Dr. Thomas McFadden Jr., MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 54 years old

63 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. McFadden Jr. specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Greenville, SC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. McFadden Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McFadden Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. McFadden Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McFadden Jr.

Dr. McFadden Jr. accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McFadden Jr. has admitting privileges.

Dr. McFadden Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McFadden Jr. to family and friends
4.5
Dr. McFadden Jr.'s Performance
in Edison, NJ |
I met with Ashley today so that she could give me direction on how to use my skin care products post laser resurfacing. Ashley was very knowledgeable, precise, and to the point. I appreciate that. A written daily regimen was provided which is most helpful. I absolutely love this facility and the staff! A+
in San Jose, CA |
My first time visiting the office and I am very happy with how I was treated. I'm looking forward to my next visit.
in San Jose, CA |
I had a Botox treatment with Abby. She was wonderful!
in San Jose, CA |
Very impressed with the whole experience. Everyone was sweet and professional. I felt that I will be in good hands with any procedure I may have done I also did not feel any pressure, it was just the opposite. I honestly felt Dr. McFadden and his stuff had my best interest. Thank you for that.
in San Jose, CA |
Holland was great! Lovely office, friendly staff--I felt right at home. And I can already see results. Whoohoo!
in Greenwood, SC |
I went to Dr. Mcfadden in 2012 for my breast augmentation and was treated with so much kindness. He and his staff set all of my worries at ease. I was afraid that I wasn't going to get the size breast I wanted and I was not let down. I love my breast and I have since scheduled a tummy tuck for June 2017. This is the only place that I feel I can trust to actually listen to my needs and concerns and not be focused on making money.
I had the most amazing experience with Advanced Cosmetic Surgery! Dr. McFadden made me feel so comfortable at my consultation and he made sure ALL of my questions were answered. Their NP Jo is simply a beautiful, kind person. I can't express how helpful she has been during my healing. Abby, my surgical nurse, made she I was taken very good care of on surgery day. Dr McFadden takes pride in his work and in his staff and it definitely shows. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, I highly recom
I had two procedures, breast and tummy. Couldn't be happier with the results. The Staff went over and above to help me with everything I needed before the date, and have continued throughout my recovery process. I'm so impressed and ecstatic with my results I will continue to make improvements in other areas. I wouldn't trust my body to anyone else.
My experience with Dr. MCFADDEN is nothing short of amazing. He is without a doubt the most talented cosmetic surgeon anywhere, bar none. He is as kind as he is talented. The results of my tummy tuck have served to give me back my long lost self confidence. His staff are kind and knowledgeable and always made me feel like I was the most important patient that they had. I can and do highly recommend the amazing Dr McFadden to anyone who wants the absolute best in cosmetic surgery.
Dr. McFadden and his staff are always professional and make you feel at ease during your procedure. The results are amazing too.
Dr. McFadden and his team always make you feel welcome from the time you step through the door. Everyone is so nice and professional, I will never go anywhere else!
My initial appointment with Dr. McFadden to discuss a breast augmentation went very smoothly. I walked in with my checklist of questions and had also done background research on Dr. McFadden's medical/surgical credentials, licensing status and checked for any complaints made to the medical board - No issues found. Dr. McFadden and his staff were incredibly helpful and more than willing to answer every single question I peppered them with. My actual surgery went off without a hitch. There was so
Staff was great, professional and personal. My eyelids had bo bruising due to the arnica that was taken before and after surgery. No one even realized that I had surgery because there was no bruising.
I have been a client here for almost 8 years. There are not enough good words to describe the excellent service and treatments you receive here! I've NEVER had an issue with any of the various treatments I've had here . The staff is amazing - from the receptionists at the front all the way to Dr McFadden !
All staff are very courteous and eager to meet your needs. From the moment you enter the lobby you were always greeted I'm giving a big smile! The staff make you very comfortable before every procedure and answer all questions you have. I have been going for several years and I'm very pleased with the results I receive and excellent care from Dr. McFadden and all of his highly trained staff.
I had lip injections done. I showed the doctor what type of results I was expecting, and she delivered! Couldn't be happier, and can't wait for my follow up this week to finish off my syringe if needed.
As soon as I arrived at Dr. McFadden's office I was greeted by Ashley Davis at the front desk. I had an appointment with Holland Barfield. I had no wait time Holland is very helpful in explaining all the details of the procedure to be performed. She takes the time to answer any and all questions. I received Juvaderm and Radiesse during this session. I also had an appointment with Ashley Gardner for the second visit with my micro blading. Ashley takes her time with the procedure and verifies tha
I have been a patient of Dr. McFadden for 11 years having various procedures in the past and am pleased with the results.
I'm overall extremely pleased with my results. Everything from scheduling the surgery to my post opp appointments was extremely easy. I went in for my breast aug a little unsure of exactly what I wanted and trusted Dr. McFadden's opinion, he did an excellent job and I'm very happy. I enjoyed my experience in this office (especially loved Holland) and would highly recommend.
Dr. McFadden, What can I say.... both your staff and office are warm and inviting. I am grateful that Fran introduced me to you & your establishment. I look forward to our journey. ~Pam
My mom and I stopped into see Holland and we are so happy with our results! Love the ACS team!
My Expectations were not set high. I was not wanting a models body I just wanted to get rid of the rolls of flabby skin on my tummy so my clothes would fit better! I am still a thick person but I am still in love with the tummy Dr. McFadden gave me! over 2 years and it still looks awesome. My favorite part in the new belly button I have <3
New York, NY |
I was very pleased to have such a talented physician repair my face lift which I only could dream of. Be careful of people taking your money and making things worse, or consults that are ridiculous and charge you hundreds and refer you for unnecessary procedures. I can't say enough about Dr. McFadden ( start there for sure) The entire staff as well are awesome !
Have you seen Dr. Thomas McFadden Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. McFadden Jr.?

Compare Dr. McFadden Jr.

Dr. McFadden Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. McFadden Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. McFadden Jr.'s Board Certifications

East Carolina U/Univ Med Center

Completed in 1995

University Wi

Completed in 2001

Dr. McFadden Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McFadden Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery