Dr. Thomas Manning III, MD

Dr. Thomas Manning III, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Thomas Manning III, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Manning III is affiliated with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary.

500 S University Ave Ste 301

Little Rock, AR 72205

• CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Manning III

See how frequently Dr. Manning III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Skin Infections
Ringworm

Dr. Manning III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Ar Med Scis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • University Ar
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Manning III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Manning III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manning III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Manning III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manning III to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Manning III's Performance
in North Little Rock |
He is an awesome doctor and easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone needing a dermatologist.
Pine Bluff, AR |
We took our daughter to see Dr. Manning one time & we will never step foot back there again. That was a complete waste of time. He was completely dismissive, condescending, & did a very poor job of diagnosing the problem. The diagnosis we were given was eczema, & we were dismissed when we told him our son had developed the same rash & both had cleared up w/antibiotics. I don't know much about dermatology, but I do know that eczema isn't contagious & doesn't clear up w/antibiotics. Horrible.
Little Rock, AR |
I have never meet a more arrogant, condescending "doctor " in my life. Either he really is full of himself or he has very low self esteem. Maybe he was just trying to impress the young girl he had following him around taking notes. I could have overlooked the dingy, worn out waiting room and the rude staff had he been a decent doctor.
in Little Rock |
Do NOT waste your time with Dr. Manning. I have never experienced a Dr. as rude and condescending as this guy. I switched to Dr. Kagy who is much more knowledgeable and has a better bedside manner.
in Little Rock |
My husband and I both have had appointments with Dr. Manning. He was on time and very professional. We both had separate appointments on different days and are highly satisfied. We are making Dr. Manning our dermatologist of choice. We both recommend Dr. Manning.
in Little Rock, AR |
Read several neg reviews about his bedside manner but didn't have that experience at all. He greeted me with a handshake, made good eye contact, & listened while I explained my complaints without interruption. He easily identified my problems & offered an array of solutions, taking into account my wishes while formulating the treatment plan. He is efficient, will definitely be on time. Short visits are the mainstay in outpatient care & the time constraint shouldn't reflect poorly on him. A+ Doc!
in Little Rock, AR |
Dismissive of my concerns so much that I stopped telling him anything further. I will never return to this doctor.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Manning may be perfectly intelligent and capable of dx and tx . However, he is the most icy and detached physician I have ever met, and I have met a lot since I also work in a hospital. His manner was superior and defensive. He responded to several legitimate questions intended to gain information with well you can get another doctor if you would like response. Compassion, empathy and kindness are not his strong suites. His office staff and nurse/assistant were very nice and efficient.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Manning provided the best treatment for my psoriasis - after being to several dermatologists, he is the only one who took my condition serious enough to do something about it.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Manning III, MD?
Are you Dr. Manning III?

Visit Dr. Manning III

Dr. Manning III accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Mutual of Omaha