Dr. Thomas C. Manning, MD

Dr. Thomas C. Manning, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 50 years old

Dr. Manning specializes in Neurosurgery and practices in Boise, ID. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Manning? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Manning's Experience

See how Dr. Manning's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Manning

Dr. Manning accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Manning has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Manning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manning to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Manning
Dr. Manning's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (45)
in Boise, ID |
I am extremely disappointed in Dr. Manning after all the good things that I heard. There were people in the waiting room today that had appointments at 1:00 and were still sitting there by 3:00. After comparing notes we also found that many of us had the exact same appointment times (ie. 2:00). Not very professional to schedule it this way. After spending all this time waiting I seen him for a total of 3 1/2 minuets. I spent more time with his PA than him. What a waste!
in Boise, ID |
An incredibly long wait and he was very rushed once he finally came to the room. I didn't feel like I got all of my questions answered due to this.
in Nampa,ID |
Highly recommend this surgeon. My surgery is a success, which is what matters. The Overland office is beautiful, the staff is smart and kind. Treasure Valley Hospital was excellent. A person faced with this decision should learn all they can about their condition and take responsibility for their choices and recovery. Every knowledgeable person I asked pointed me towards this practice. Dr.Manning's skills are exceptional. I look forward to having my life back.
in Fruitland, ID |
Simply an outstanding surgeon. Fixed my back to where I can at least handle the pain and I am now much more mobile than I was. Superb surgeon, superbly knowledgeable. You might have to wait a bit in his offices. He is a busy Doctor because he is that good! I trust no one else with my spine.
in Boise, ID |
Clearly the smartest doctor in the room and excellent surgeon. I didn't need my hand held or warm cuddly doctor but needs a talented surgeon. I am now out of pain and back to my normal life, he fixed me and that was all I cared about. Take a book, you may have some waiting time.
in Boise ID |
Extremely unhelpful, contradicts himself between visits. Dr. Manning is good at one thing: making you feel like you're barely worth his time. He talks over your questions, and doesn't offer ANY answers. I've never had an experience like this with any physician before. Don't expect clear answers, expect a 45min wait in the lobby, a 15 min wait in the exam room, and a clearly overworked and stressed Dr. Manning. You're lucky if you get 5 mins with him before he walks you to the door.
in Boise, ID |
He is very succinct and helps a patient understand the practical approach to their physical condition, recovery expectations and future concerns
in nampa Id |
On Dec10 Dr. Manning did back surgery on me.He told me I needed a spinal fusion that I needed to quite smoking wich I did. Dr. Manning sold me out to the workmans comp company and didn't do the surgery he told me I needed. He told me 90 percent chance I would be better. I'm a lot worse and I told him this. I caught him recording things I didn't say. I seen another surgon who says I'm still surgical and Dr.Manning should have done the fusion. Now I'm looking at a not her surgery do to his negliga
in Meridian, ID |
The best knowledge and skill that I could find anywhere. Great recommendations. Neck surgeries were a total success. Great surgeon, great guy.
in Middleton, ID |
Two visits, visit one took and hour and 30 min. to get into a room. And another 40 to finally see the Doctor. Visit two, after an hour and 15min. in the waiting room I left. The staff had no idea when I would get in to see the doctor. Staff is on of the worst I have ever seen. If they treat you like this from the start, I have no trust in anything they do including surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas C. Manning, MD?
Are you Dr. Manning?

Dr. Manning's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Manning has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Manning's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1988

• Other Education
    University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Completed in 1988

Dr. Manning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.