Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Thomas Magardino, MD
Dr. Thomas Magardino, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Naples, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Magardino is affiliated with NCH Downtown Naples Hospital.

1879 Veterans Park Dr Ste 1201

Naples, FL 34109

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Magardino

Dr. Magardino's Experience

Dr. Magardino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis

• Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Glossectomy
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania School Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • University Of Pa Health System-Otolaryngology

Dr. Magardino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Magardino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Magardino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Magardino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Magardino to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Magardino's Performance
in Naples, FL |
Let's just get right down to it. Dr. Magardino is a stellar doctor. I was diagnosed with a 4cm mass in the right side of my thyroid. This was discovered while undergoing an MRI for what I then thought was an unrelated issue. I was horrified. I am a 40 year old active, healthy male and this hit me hard. My first impression of him was one that left me calm,reassured and impressed with the scope of his knowledge. Had my surgery, went flawlessly and one week out scare is barely noticed. THANK YOU!
Naples Florida |
To perform surgery on a patient and then never call to check on them is negligent. As a patient who received surgery not even 72 hours ago and made multiple attempts to reach Dr. Magardino, I was never able to speak with him. I received a call from his office' on call physician who specifically told me Dr.Magardino was at home and would not be taking my phone calls. If you are unwilling to help patients during their recovery, you have no right performing surgery. Please steer clear of this ENT.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Magardino should be rated 5***** stars! I went to him when I found a lump in my throat. He immediately sent me for a scan. And then had a biopsy. I had a rough couple weeks of soreness. In two weeks I saw him and thankfully it wasn't cancer. I told him I was sore and he responded when he did the biopsy he really went deep to get a good biopsy. That there was the reason I would never go anywhere else because of his thoroughness.
Naples, FL |
I had suffered chronic sinus infections and Dr. Magardino ordered appropriate tests to determine that I had allergies and also narrow sinus passages, both factors contributing to the sinus infections. He performed the balloon procedure to open up my sinuses. This was a 1.5 - 2 hour procedure in his office with no cutting and just a local anesthesia. I was fully awake and he explained what he was doing throughout the procedure.
in Naples, FL |
I have seen Dr Magardino for 6 years for ENT issues. He is a caring physician whom I have highly recommended to many of my friends. He listens to your "medical complaints" and works with you to come up with a plan that is individualized for you. He has seen me on short notice if I feel the issue is emergent and never fails to tell me to call anytime if the problem persists. He is gentle, kind and compassionate.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Magardino! After being hooked on nose spray for over 7 years I can finally breathe on my own! I would use nose spray 5-8 times a day, I always had bottles in my purse, car, desk, nightstand, etc. I'd be in a panic without it! After visiting 3 other ENTs and failed attempts to break free of this addiction I found Dr. Magardino. He performed septoplasty and turbinate reduction and within a little under 2 weeks healing time I can finally breathe naturally!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Magardino is one of the nicest doctors, as well as one of the best doctors in SW Florida (Naples)! His staff is very efficient and friendly. I went to Dr. Magardino with some fairly serious nasal problems. He was able to help me resolve those issues and recommend a long-term plan of action to insure I would be healthy going forward...
in Naples, Florida |
From the first meeting with Dr Magardino, he has been very professional, very caring. Listens intently and with concern. Had surgery by him and the entire process was an excellent experience. I have many on-going issues and have seen many doctors but he is by far one of the best yet!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in Naples, FL |
Amazing Doctor. He helped me alot.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Magardino was the fifth doctor I had consulted attempting since November to resolve an ear and hearing situation. He listened carefully to my explanation of my issue and to what the other doctors had or hadn't done. I really felt the other 4 had not really listened to what I was saying. We tried one remedy for a week, which had no effect, but after returning for a follow-up, Dr. Magardino was able to solve the problem. The office staff was great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I would like to thank Dr. Magardino and his staff for a successful Septoplasty and Turbinate reduction outcome. Only three weeks after the surgery I could tell a big improvement in my abilty to breath thru my nose. My stopped up ears cleared and have continued to stay clear. Thank you again Dr. Magardino
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Magardino and staff are very professional and personable. Dr. Magardino took his time explaining all the pro's and con's along with a clear expectation of his recommended treatment. He took his time answering all my questions before and after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Magardino.
in ESTERO, FL |
DR MAGARINO IS AN EXCELLENT DR AND SURGEON. HE DID SURGERY ON BOTH NOSTRILS AND HAS GIVEN ME A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE. I HAVE SUFFERED FROM HEAVY BLEEDING TO POINT I NEEDED 911 HELP TO HOSPITAL TO TRY TO STOP BLEEDING. DR MAGARDINO PERFORMED SURGERY INITIALLY ON MY LEFT NOSTRIL AND ALL BLEEDING CEASED. LATER HE WAS REQUIRED TO PERFORM SURGERY ON MY RIGHT SIDE AND THAT STOPPED ALL BLEEDING. HE HAS A VERY EASY WAY ABOUT HIM AND TALKS TO YOUR LEVEL, EXPLAINING EVERYTHING. I FEEL VERY AT EASE NOW.
in Naples, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Magardino for many months now. I have found Dr. Magardino's team to be very polite, professional and friendly on the phone and in the office. I have been to many office visits and I have never waited for care. Dr. Magardino has a true gift for informing his patients on what he is doing, what he recommends and answering questions. His care of my case has changed my health in many ways for the better. I would highly recommend Dr. Magardino and his team!!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Magardino has been the ENT doctor for our family since he joined with Dr. Bello. He has taken care of our ENT problems most effectively and we always felt confident in his diagnosis. He does not over prescribe medications . His pleasant manner makes the patient feel relaxed and non apprehensive. What more can one ask for from their Dr?
in Naples |
Very knowledgeable. Best decision ive made after long battles with sinus infections and tubes in my ears. His staff and friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Magardino.
in naples, fl |
Dr.Magardino is a very professional physician. He always comes into the exam room with a large smile and shakes your hand which makes you feel at ease. He takes his time to listen to you and is always concerned about you and your symptoms. Wonderful doctor.
in Naples, FL |
The first second I met Dr. Magardino I immediately knew that he was sincere, thorough and could be trusted completely. I have been under his care for the last 5 years and he has done numerous checks, procedures and surgery. A total professional who cares. Caring is in such short supply today!
Naples, FL |
Dr. Magardino is the best of the best.
in Naples, FL |
Friendly staff, very little wait time and awesome Dr. Kind and informative
Naples, FL |
I can't begin to express my disfaction with this doctor and I use the word doctor loosely. Refused to tell me how he was going to rectify a deviated septum. Put a tube in my ear in the wrong spot. When the tube was removed the hole wouldn't heal and I couldn't hear. Then tells me I need surgery to cover the hole in my eardrum. He cortorized a turbinets in my nose which took 5 years to come out. I went to another doctor and was told that Magardino had put the tube in the wrong spot.
in Naples, FL |
I came to a 4:00 pm appointment on time. At 5:00 pm I left without seeing anyone about my problem. There was no communication as to why I was stuck in an examination room for over an hour. On the way out Dr. Magardino came up to me. I told him why I was leaving and that it was ridiculous to schedule a 4:00 pm appointment and leave any patient sitting there for an hour. The Dr. responded in a flippant fashion making it clear that he did not care. He is a self important, arrogant individual.
in Naples, FL |
I would avoid Dr. Magardino at all costs. I was referred to Dr. Magardino for a swallowing problem. He did not examine me or ask me about my symptoms. He was only interested in getting me scheduled for a surgery. When I questioned him about the procedure, he was condescending, disrespectful, and rude.
This patient presented with a problem which had already been diagnosed, cannot be seen on examination, and is curable with surgery. He stated that he had already done his research on the Internet and wanted the surgery done awake. I explained that I perform this surgery under general anesthesia, which is the safest approach and standard of care. He felt that I did not appreciate his medical opinion.
in Estero, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Magardino for one year. Every office visit he has been prompt and spent more than enough time with me. Never rushed. Gentle and fast with a sinus endoscopy. Listens and helps without messing around with a run-around. Had lobe of thyroid removed last week. Whole process was smooth from office staff booking it, billing people, pre-Op and post op visit. Very streamlined. NCH hospital was same. Could not have gone better. Scar looks great just 8 days old. LOVE this doctor!
in Ft Myers, FL |
Unsure where to start....most of my issues has been with the Office Staff. From one member telling me their are no appointments for over two weeks to another one telling me to come in the next day. Return calls are not made. I am still awaiting a call from Eileen ?? for a week. This Office will not call you with results of testing, no matter how anxious you may be about their findings. I am still waiting 16 days for a doctor to call me with the results !
in Naples, FL |
When I made my apt I asked what the fees would be. They refused to tell me. They said they couldn't. When I showed for my apt today they would not take my ins and refused to tell me what the fees would be until after the Dr. saw me. Upon check out they hit me with a $235.00 new patient fee (I have seen Dr. M many times in the past) and $145.00 just for an ear cleaning (5 minutes) which is what I scheduled. Now I know why they wouldn't tell me the fee. I never would have kept apt. Shameful.
Naples, FL |
Dr Margardino was terrific. He was knowledgeable and thorough. The only downside I found is that his billing person is discourteous and condescending. Pay before you leave the office so you do not need to deal with her.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Magardino was excellent. Great listening skills, very caring and quick to analyze my issue. I would highly recommend Dr. Magardino services. If you are someone who wears ear tubes it is good to know that he can replace them in his office, just request that type of appointment.
in Fbonita springst Myers, FL |
Very competent physician/surgeon with an excellent bedside manner.
in Naples, FL |
I had vertigo and Dr. Magardino diagnosed it quickly, gave me exercizes to follow and we just had a 2 week follow-up appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Magardino, MD?

Visit Dr. Magardino