Dr. Thomas Lucas, MD
Dr. Thomas Lucas, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Dallas, TX. His office accepts new patients.
Thorntree Psychiatric Associates3500 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 300 Dallas, TX 75219
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- TrustworthyPatients said this doctor is trustworthy. • See reviews
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Lucas' Top Procedures and Conditions
Dr. Lucas performs Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) more than 93% of his peers
Dr. Lucas performs this procedure more than 93% of his peers
Dr. Lucas treats Major Depressive Disorder more than 90% of his peers
Dr. Lucas treats this condition more than 90% of his peers
Dr. Lucas performs Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery more than 80% of his peers
Dr. Lucas performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers
Dr. Lucas' conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Neurocognitive Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Lucas accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Lucas accepts the following insurance:
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.