Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Thomas Loeb, MD
Dr. Thomas Loeb, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Loeb is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.

THOMAS LOEB MD PC

994 5th Ave Ste 1C

New York, NY 10028

Learn about Dr. Loeb

Honest,expert,empathetic care. Dr. Loeb have been practicing as a Board certified Plastic Surgeon for over 25 years. He has patients from all over the world who come to him for his expertise and advice. Most surgeries are performed in our fully accredited surgery center. Dr. Loeb himself performs all surgery. His staff includes an anesthesiologist he has worked with over 10 years, a scrub nurse he has worked with over 20 years, an office manager who has been with him over 14 years and a receptionist assistant who has also been in the practice over 14 years. This experience translated to better care.

Dr. Loeb's Experience

Dr. Loeb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Facial Peel
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
  • New York University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Nyu/Booth Memorial
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Loeb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loeb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loeb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loeb to family and friends
Dr. Loeb's Performance
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Loeb is a genius ! For years I've struggled w back fat ! After 2 babies and approaching 40 I knew it was time. He spent an incredible amount of time w me . He was completely honest and told me lipo would not give the results I wanted to achieve . The only way to get rid of it was to do a bra line back lift in combination w lipo . Dr Loeb held my hand and the next thing I knew I was in recovery . My recovery was amazing and I love my new body ! Dr Loeb changed my life .
in New York, NY |
I don't think you will find a better doctor if you are looking for rhinoplasty. Aside from the fact that Dr. Loeb has a stellar reputation in New York, his results are phenomenal. It was a struggle for me to decide to do this . I had a deviated septum and experiencing breathing problem, snoring and sleep apnea. I wanted a plastic surgeon who could fix this problem. He was able to make me breath again and reshape my nose. The surgery was so easy. I was there for two hours and his team is so pro
New York, NY |
I recently had upper and lower eyelid surgery with Dr. Loeb. From start to finish it was a wonderful experience. Dr Loeb really listened and understood my concerns. I had complete confidence in Dr Loeb, the anesthesiologist, and his staff. I love my results and would highly recommend Dr Loeb.
in New York, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Loeb for years for botox, fillers and eye surgery. He is kind, patient, honest and caring, but most importantly, he is an artist. His work is absolutely beautiful and natural and never overdone. I recently went to him for lipo on multiple areas after wasting thousands of dollars on Ultrashape and Sculpsure with other Drs. as the results were beyond minimal. He did an unbelievable job and gave me my old shape back! I am forever grateful to him! He is the very best!
Middle Village, NY |
Dr Loeb is truly amazing. My friend referred me to him as Dr Loeb is friends with her parents. I am a very nervous patient and Dr Loeb calmed all my nerves and I now have good view on male doctors. Before I made my appointment the nurse offered me to send Dr Loeb pictures of my problem area to make sure this was something he could do before coming in to pay the consultation fee. Once he said he could definitely help me, I met with Dr Loeb probably for about a good half hour, which I really l
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have known Dr. Loeb for 16 years. He did an excellent rhinoplasty on me. I had a mini-lift & upper/lower eye lids done @ age 49. Results still there. At age 59 I had a full face lift. At 66 years old, people tell me I look like 45. He is extremely meticulous and a caring doctor. He has an impeccable operating room with excellent staff. I look totally natural and not pulled. I would recommend him highly to anyone and have. I plan to go back when necessary. Robin Murin
New York, NY |
Dr. Loeb is an incredibly talented plastic surgeon, and I highly recommend him if you are considering plastic surgery.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Loeb is the absolute A-list choice, and crème de la crème when there is a discussion of any plastic surgeon. His demeanor is outstanding, and his work is impeccable. He’s performed rhinoplasty, liposuction, and breast lift/enlargement on me and the results are stellar. I strongly recommend consulting Dr. Loeb. You won't be sorry. He is THE BEST!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Loeb is the best of the best. A talented doctor and a very nice man, who is very passionate about his work and truly cares for his patients. He gave me the nose of my dreams and I couldn't be happier.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Loeb, MD?
Are you Dr. Loeb?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Loeb