Dr. Thomas Li, MD

Dr. Thomas Li, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Thomas Li, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Li is affiliated with Rose Medical Center.

Advanced Internal Medicine

4545 E 9th Ave Ste 610

Denver, CO 80220

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Li

Along with his emphasis of the importance of promoting preventive health, he incorporates a naturalistic approach to healing in conjunction with conventional western medicine techniques.

Video

Dr. Li's Experience

Dr. Li's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Colorado At Denver
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

• 5280 Top Doctors, 2010
  • 5280 Top Doctors, 2011

Dr. Li has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Dr. Li does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Li and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Rose Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Li is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Li's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Li to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Li's Performance
in Denver, Colorado |
Staff is excellent and very helpful either in person or on the phone. Dr. Li has a great friendly, caring personality. Instills confidence!
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Denver, CO |
Zero flexibility in scheduling, very hard on folks that travel for work and don't always know 6 months in advance.
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Advanced Internal Medicine, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with our Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call our Practice Manager at 303-329-8998.
in Englewood, CO |
What can I say?! Dr. Li is the best! Gone to him for years now and he and his staff are so caring!
Denver |
I LOVE this practice!!! I've looked for years for an excellent primary care doctor and I've finally found one with Dr Lee and his PAs. Dr Lee has the unusual combination of being brilliant, kind and patient - that is rare to find in a doctor. I have very complex medical problems and feel like I am in good hands with Advanced Internal Medicine. A couple times when I have had urgent problems I was able to get same day appointments. I highly recommend this practice!!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Thomas Li is truly an OUTSTANDING physician due to the following reasons: Dr. Li: - is a superb diagnostician. - very well informed on the latest medical research. - a very compassionate & kind human being who cares deeply about his patients. - has a great memory. Dr. Li effortlessly remembers patients' key medical & personal histories. - has an outstanding professional & highly dedicated staff.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Li is pretty sharp. He has great knowledge but doesn't come across as talking above me. Very much appreciate his thorough and in depth care.
in Denver, Co |
Since moving to Denver from the East Coast, Dr. Li has taken over our family's care. His care and concern for us has been outstanding and always pro active. One of the best changes we made after our big move
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Li is knowledgeable, up to date with the latest developments in medicine and health, and always friendly and approachable. He seems to truly care about me as as a person and a patient, not just in the present, but also in the future. He's skills as a clinician probably saved my life when I had a deep venous thrombosis in my arm, which was uncommon for my age, with no prior risk-factors, and for the location. I can just say, "thank you Dr. Li."
in Denver, CO |
Have moved a fair distance away from Dr. Li's office, but would never consider changing to someone else. He is awesome. Great listener.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Li. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
in denver, co |
By far hands down the best family doctor I ever had. Dr Li is not just a experienced doctor but a caring one.
Denver, CO |
I tried to schedule an appointment with this doctor because it said he was taking new patients. I called the 800 number for new patients listed here and after talking with someone for 10 minutes they transferred me to the office only for them to tell me he isn't taking new patients.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Li, MD?

Visit Dr. Li

Dr. Li accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Guardian