Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 68

Dr. Letourneau

"Dr. Letourneau loves to give out controlled substances....For sleep he gives Seroquel and for panic attacks he gives Xanax. He is a European psychiatrist who believes that medications are the cure all."

Read Review

"I felt far worse after my interaction with Dr. Letourneau then I did before. It was the beginning of a long battle with increased stress, anxiety, etc as a result of the interaction with him. it has been years and I am still not recovered from this interaction."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Letourneau

3.3

Dr. Letourneau?
Dr. Letourneau's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD?
It was one of the most detrimental medical encounters ever. I FELT intimidation, & fear [fight or flight stress]. His report confirmed my opinions & sixth sense. The report was incredibly well crafted in its detriment to me. Medical professionals helped explained report's contradictions & deceit. I spent time in therapy related to time in his office. He is a psychiatrist. He is trained, he knows what he is doing, w/ 35+ year experience. It seems do no harm, does not apply to "opinions"
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD?
So glad I found him. As someone else wrote" he gets it," - for me he did almost immediately. He has validated me. He does not mess around about the role I have to play in this illness. I like that very much. He gets Triple A+ for his skills from me. Jan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD?
Webster NY - I have been with Dr. Letourneau since 2008, he has made a tremendous positive impact in my life, he has helped me through the most horrible times like no one else could. He has even met with my family in sessions. His knowledge of my history only helps me. He has even taken after hour emergency calls from me when out of state. He gives me hope, ALWAYS. I give this Dr. nothing but raving reviews.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD?
He's made my life worth living.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD?
Dr.Letouneau gets it. I cud not be happier than I am w yhis professionalism and knowledge. So glad I found him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Letourneau?

Dr. Thomas Letourneau, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Fairport, NY and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med in 1975 and specializes in psychiatry.

• Psychiatry

Strong Meml Hosp-Rochester
Strong Meml Hosp-Rochester
1975
Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
1975

Dr. Letourneau accepts

Dr. Letourneau accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield