Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD

Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD

CardiologyMaleAge 64

Cardiology

Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Lambert has extensive experience in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Congenital Cardiac Conditions. He is affiliated with medical facilities MountainView Hospital and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Cardiology Specialists of Nevada

Cardiology Specialists of Nevada3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 135 Las Vegas, NV 89128

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Lambert is affiliated with MountainView Hospital Las Vegas, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Lambert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lambert

4.0

Dr. Lambert

I have been going to Dr Lambert for over a month with 6 visits total so far and no complaints from either the office staff or the Dr. No long wait times. all in all a pleasant experience.
Mar 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
He saved my life, I’m forever greatful. Would not go any where else. Amazing!
Carol Tanner – Feb 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Your heart health isn’t important here
No one answers phone. Messages are never returned. Wait time is hours. You have to physically go to his office to make contact. You would think Dr Lambert would care about his practice and how his staff represents him but he doesn’t care. Go elsewhere!
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Left hanging in the breeze – Feb 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
He takes excellent care of me which is why I deal with the long wait times. My health is worth it. He works very long hours and is a very dedicated doctor.
Oct 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
I find Dr. Lambert to be a very good doctor. He has helped me on multiple occasions and takes all of my concerns very seriously. Getting a call back from his office staff is sporadic and from the office manager, well it never happens. If you want an excellent doctor, choose him. He has called me himself when I needed medical help and/or advice. If you need help with paperwork, you may need to go into the office. I don't think it is fair to rate him and his office staff together. I find the people at the front desk to be friendly, but unreliable for callbacks. I don't think you could find a better cardiologist. Since the question is would I recommend Dr. Lambert, the answer is absolutely! Therefore I can only give a five star rating.
Jul 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Poor Experience - Dr. Lambert is a good doctor and takes time with his patients. However, the office is poorly run and the office manager schedules so many simultaneous appointments that the wait time is hours. There is no respect for your time. So if you have better things to do than wait for hours to see the doctor - find another.
May 21, 2021
very good
Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
I have decided to leave Dr. Lambert after many years with him. The reason is that I needed a cardiac clearance for surgery from another doctor and nobody on his staff would return my calls for help. Four days and four polite but urgent messages left on his nurse hotline resulted in not one returned call, despite the greeting promising a return call by the next business day. My urologist finally was able to get his clearance at 4pm the day before the procedure. Meanwhile I was stressed, not knowing if my heart could reliably withstand a general anesthesia. I never want to go through that again.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Larry – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
If being able to reach a nurse for urgent advice is important to you, consider that I left messages for four consecutive days on the nurse's hotline and never got a call. I needed a cardiology release for a pending surgical procedure. I was stressed and unable to get ANY response from his office. My surgeon's assistant took up the cause and finally received the release literally two hours before the operation (after trying for over a week). I was left hanging (and fasting), not knowing whether the procedure would proceed or not. No excuse for this when his nurse's phone greeting says they will return all calls within one business day. I will be changing cardiologists after many years with Dr. Lambert because I feel that access to a health professional within 24 hours is not something I can sacrifice.
Oct 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Rude, arrogant, just wants your money. Awful to the staff who is also rude and unfriendly. I'll never be back again.
  • Appointment was rushed
Sep 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Amazing Cardiologist and Man !
Michael James Houser – Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Office Staff is rude and I have been trying for a week now to get an appointment which they claim they never received the Referral from my doctor. My doctor sent the referral twice.
Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Dr.Lambert is a great dr, my mother has been coming to him for years. However his office manager Danielle is a joke I have never met anyone more rude in my life. she has no idea how to run an office, it makes me think a little differently about Dr. Lambert that he allows her behavior. she bad mouths patients, has a dirty mouth constantly cursing about something, treats the check in and check out girls like complete garbage. shes the only one that can make a double booked appointment, then you wait 3 weeks to even get that when the dr wants you back in 2 weeks. the last 3 times we were in there shes to busy socializing on her cell phone( I've been a nurse for 22 years and I know that's a hippa violation) sexual comments that come out of her mouth towards the male medical assistants in there.. I CANT EVEN BELIEVE DR LAMBERT ALLOWS HER TO WORK IN HIS OFFICE AND BE AN OFFICE MANAGER AT THAT. She needs to be let go then I will consider bringing my mom back in again.
Jeannie – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
People forget that Costumers more important from everything we are the only money income for this people !!! We, as customers, deserve the nicest and kind service, from the staff and the doctors. Unfortunately this is very far from reality!
Jonny – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Dr. Lambert is knowledgeable for sure and got me to a position of stability with my heart, but there are a lot of issues regarding follow-up by staff, communication to client (myself) and overall office etiquette. I have never directly been able to communicate with him outside of office visits. That leads me to why I am reviewing his staff more than Dr. Lambert. After 7 minutes on hold, the office manager who was a compassionate as a frog in boiling water came on with an attitude that led to arguing back and forth regarding lost or not received test results which are normally available by computer by logging into the hospital portal. To have to argue about no communication of why a procedure was cancelled last minute a week before, lost test results that were supposedly read, and how people are satisfied with him and I had had enough. I ended up getting a second opinion and immediate results in one day which says it all about his support team.
Charlie W. – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Lamberts for a while now. He is very kind and concerned with all his patients. He takes the time to talk to each patient and stays current with all issues.
K Wilson – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Dr. Lambert staff review instead. Rude people that insist on calling you a liar because they are not big enough adults to admit when they screwed up and dropped the ball, like an appt. So being in sales and living on commissions I think I keep a pretty tight rope on when I’m able to make money or not. I scheduled an appt. for the end of January on the 31st because that was the earliest I was told I could get in to see him. However, I did try to get in sooner and was told that the 31st was the soonest I could get in to see him. Come the 31st they all me saying that I missed my appt. on the 30th, what! I explained it had to be an error on their end because when booking the appt. I tried attempting to get in sooner but they didn’t have anything for me. Then I hear your wrong it’s you. Really! I specifically remember booking the appt. and going through this because it was happening on the very last day of month I could earn a commission on. Unless you like rude people stay away!!!!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
EL in Las Vegas, NV – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Dr. Lambert is kind, patient and understanding that I've been using for ten years...I always found him to be concerned medical professional offering excellent advise, he also preformed much required stents in my heart which has helped my quality of life. If your in need of cardiologist I highly recommend Dr. Lambert... Good health,
Raymond Kadagian in Las Vegas, NV – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
I have been a patient for many years. He is knowledgeable, caring, thoughtful, and more. Wait times are often a problem, he is worth it.
glm in las vegas, NV – Dec 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?
Dr. Lambert saved my husband's life 20 years ago, while he was waiting for a heart transplant. Now, I have been diagnosed with heart failure and had to choose a cardiologist. Of course, I chose Dr. Lambert! Dr. Lambert is so knowledgeable and very compassionate. I feel that I am receiving the best possible care with Dr. Lambert. I also like that I am provided with a printout of the results from that day's appointment when I leave the office! In addition, his staff is wonderful.
Debbie T. in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lambert, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lambert?

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Frequently Treated by Dr. Lambert

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Lambert treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Lambert treats other conditions, please contact the office at (702) 598-3999.

Adult Congenital Heart Conditions

Adult congenital cardiac disorder specialists diagnose and treat heart disorders, such as arrythmias and mitral valve disease, that have been present from birth to adulthood.Compare with other Adult Congenital Heart Conditions specialists.

Dr. Lambert is experienced in the area of Adult Congenital Heart Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures

Mitral Valve Disease
Mitral Valve Prolapse
Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
Aortic Valve Regurgitation

Heart Conditions

Compare with other Heart Conditions specialists.

Dr. Lambert is experienced in the area of Heart Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 34 conditions and procedures

Cardiomegaly
Cardiomyopathy, Dilated
Heart Disease
Congestive Heart Failure

Congenital Cardiac Conditions

Congenital cardiac disorder specialists diagnose and treat heart disorders, such as septal defections and Ebstein's anomaly, that are present from birth.Compare with other Congenital Cardiac Conditions specialists.

Dr. Lambert is experienced in the area of Congenital Cardiac Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures

Congenital Heart Defects
Tricuspid Valve Disease
Mitral Valve Prolapse
Patent Ductus Arteriosus

Cardiac Electrical System Procedures

Electrophysiologists monitor, diagnose and treat abnormal heart rhythms through procedures such as electrocardiograms (EKGs) and pacemaker insertionsCompare with other Cardiac Electrical System Procedures specialists.

Dr. Lambert is experienced in the area of Cardiac Electrical System Procedures. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.

Based on claims data for 4 conditions and procedures

• Atrial Fibrillation
  • Atrial Flutter
  • Atrial Septal Defect
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Chest Pain
  • Chest Pain Evaluation
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Angiogram
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Coronary Artery Dissection
  • Coronary Cathertization With Robotic Assistance
  • Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test
  • Echocardiography
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Endocarditis
  • First Degree Heart Block
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart Disease
  • Hypotension
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Long QT Syndrome
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Mitral Valve Prolapse
  • Mitral Valve Regurgitation
  • Mitral Valve Stenosis
  • Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Nuclear Stress Testing
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Patent Ductus Arteriosus
  • Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO)
  • Pericardial Disease
  • Pericarditis
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease
  • Unstable Angina
  • Ventricular Fibrillation
  • Ventricular Septal Defect
  • Ventricular Tachycardia (VT)
  • Wolff-Parkinson-White Pattern

Dr. Lambert accepts

Dr. Lambert accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)