Dr. Thomas Killeen, DO

Dr. Thomas Killeen, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

I listen to what the patient has to say so I can learn as much as possible about their concern before diagnosing them. I also believe in educating patients so they have the knowledge necessary to be active participants in their own health care.

I believe that health care should be patient focused. I am passionate about working with each patient and the rest of the care team to determine the best treatment plan to meet their healthcare needs – and achieve the best outcomes.

Dr. Killeen's Experience

See how Dr. Killeen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Killeen

Dr. Killeen accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Killeen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Killeen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Killeen to family and friends
    3.2
    Dr. Killeen Says:

I appreciate your feedback and value any comments you may have, as this helps me provide the best healthcare experience for my patients. Please feel free to contact my office with any immediate questions or concerns.

Dr. Killeen's Performance
    in Grand Rapids, MI |
    I went to Dr. Killeen after having had congestive heart failure in which I spent 1 week in the hospital. He was very attentive to my condition when I was released but, as the months passed and all my conditions were verified by tests to be stabilized, I found him very reluctant to rescind restrictions or medications on certain things that seemed no longer to be a problem -- salt, water, and diuretics in particular. I found his attempts to treat my diabetes to be shallow and exploratory.
    in Dorr, MI |
    Loved him but he left the office!
    in Grandville,Mi |
    He is a great doctor and I hate to see him go. But he will do great no matter where he goes. Thank you for taking great care of our family. Good luck Dr.Killeen we all wish you the best.
    He is a young Dr but he cares about his patients, I am very pleased with his care.
    Have you seen Dr. Thomas Killeen, DO?
    Are you Dr. Killeen?

Dr. Killeen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Killeen says...

When I diagnose and treat a condition, I look at the patient as a whole and not just as a disease that needs to be cured. As an osteopathic physician, I believe all the functions and systems of the body are connected. By evaluating the person as a whole, I can determine the best treatment to meet their healthcare needs and keep them well.

Dr. Killeen says...

As an internal medicine physician, I have experience providing a full range of care – from preventive care to managing chronic diseases and treatment of specific conditions.

Dr. Killeen says...

Dr. Killeen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Acne
    • Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Chronic Diseases
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Injuries

Dr. Killeen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Killeen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arthrocentesis