Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD
Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Rehoboth Beach, DE. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Beebe Medical Center.

Main

18947 John J Williams Hwy

Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly's Experience

Dr. Kelly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Brown University / Alpert Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Kelly's Performance
in Lewes, DE |
I usually don't write about doctors, but in this case I must tell you how trilled I am to have selected Dr. Thomas F. Kelly, he is a man willing to spend the time with you and discuss various options, In my case I believe he may have saved my life. you see I had no indication of a heart problem, only through Dr. Kelly's insistence that I have a stress test did we discover a major problem requiring a triple bypass. My other family members are go to Dr. Kelly and are very pleased with him
Rehoboth Beach |
Pleasant experience. Friendly staff and through and caring provider. Waited less than five minutes. Dr. Kelly took his time and listened to all my concerns and answered all my questions.
Rehoboth Beach, DE |
I have found Dr. Kelly to be intelligent and very professional. He spends an appropriate amount of time with me and always answers my questions. I have found him very willing to have a dialogue on health care. He is always looking out for a patients overall health - ensuring that I have a dentist, dermatologist, etc.
Millsboro, DE |
My experience with dr Kelly was horrifying when I chose him to become my new PCP. He stopped most of my meds and changed dosages of others which caused me great distress. Upon my second (and FINAL) visit he had NO RECOLLECTION of CHANGING meds and dosages, becoming arrogant even ARGUING with me about WHERE I had gotten my blood work drawn. It all became clear when he handed me copies of "MY" lab results....with the name of a DIFFERENT PATIENT with the same last name as mine!! .
Rehoboth Beach, DE |
I found Dr. Kelly to be arrogant and unprofessional. Spent 5 mins.with me and abruptly left the room before answering questions about lab work and other tests. When questoned about results and recommendations he became upset and suggested that I should find another doctor.When I agreed ,he abruptly left the room. His behavior was unprofessional and probably an ethical violation since the consultation for test results was not completed. I do not recommend. He appears cold and uncaring .
in Bethany Beach, DE |
Very caring; extremely knowledgeable, takes time to explain, makes excellent referrals to specialists whenever needed. Everything you want in a physician.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kelly, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelly?