Dr. Thomas Kaspar, MD

Dr. Thomas Kaspar, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine  ·
Dr. Thomas Kaspar, MD is an infectious disease specialist in San Antonio, TX and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1990 and specializes in infectious disease medicine.Read his story

303 N Frio St Ste 102

San Antonio, TX 78207

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Kaspar

Dr. Kaspar's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kaspar " Born in Austin and trained in Texas "

This content was provided by Dr. Kaspar "I am a board certified infectious diseases consultant and if you have an infection I can help you. That being said, if you have an agenda or are convinced that you have a rare disease and are unwilling to be evaluated please shop elsewhere, as I do not allow irrational people to dictate their treatment. If you truly have an infectious disease I will perform a proper work up and give you the very best care and optimum outcome. My patients do much better than national averages. We take pride in being a premier clinic and we are usually the first to use newer and better treatments even before the CDC and academic centers."

• Infectious Disease Medicine

• University Tex Med Br
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Tex
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Kaspar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kaspar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaspar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kaspar's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaspar to family and friends

Dr. Kaspar's Performance

GOOD

Kaspar and Ruth are a great team, my husband has been a patient for over a year. The clinic is always friendly and sincerely helpful. No bad vibes just pure assistance. The entire staff is always in a pleasant mood.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I've known Dr Kaspar for over 20 years. I've known him as a hospital ID Dr., a friend, a patient, and even as a Dr to my family at times through the years. I think he's one of the most practically intelligent physicians I've ever known. When things are going wrong, really wronf with my body, he is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Extremely RUDE to his patient's. I can hear him yelling on his cell phone while in waiting area. No privacy. When I see him I feel rushed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option1
He is the uncompassionate physician that I have ever had contact with. I am was not his patient, my husband was, was is the operative word ! I am a nurse of 26 years and have never seen a patient treated so badly in my life ! He accused my husband , who is fighting for his life of not taking his...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option2

All patients are told to bring their meds to every appointment. When patients miss doses of their meds they are easily discovered by counting pills and seeing how many doses were missed. When a patient yells or becomes abusive ( in this case to me and multiple members of the staff at the clinic ), I leave the room and refuse to see them again. This particular patient was famous all over town for this type of behavior.