Dr. Thomas Kang, MD

Dr. Thomas Kang, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 43 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Sonoran Ear Nose and Throat, PLLC is the newest Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) practice in Tucson. We are committed to the highest standards of medical care, while providing personalized and prompt service with respect and courtesy. We offer the full range of diagnostics and medical/surgical treatment options in Otolaryngology. We take Medicare and most commercial private insurance plans. Our doctors focus on patient-centered care, with the concerns and desires of the patient always taking precedence in our medical recommendations and decision-making process. We communicate electronically with your referring doctor or other provider after your appointment so that information regarding your condition and our treatment recommendations are available to them immediately. Dr. Kang and Dr. Lara will recommend surgical intervention only when necessary; our patients will never feel pressured into performing procedures if they are not ready to do so. We believe that our patients are entitled to full disclosure of the risks and benefits of all possible interventions, and should be involved in their own health care decisions.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Kang is double board-certified in otolaryngology as well as Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He graduated from Stanford University...Read more

Dr. Kang's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kang

Dr. Kang accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kang has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Kang
Dr. Kang's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (22)
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Kang corrected my deviated septum. I am now breathing much easier and am very pleased with the results. He also educated me on non surgical options and gave me realistic expectations for the results. I never felt like he was pushing the surgery. I am happy with my experience and would recommend him if you are considering this procedure.
in Tucson, Az. |
I seen Dr. Kang 2 times I had a cas scan and showed my left check was full of mucus, it causes fullness to my ears, can not wear sunglasses as check is so full. M 2 nd visit he told me to get a hearing test and a hearing aid would help my fullness! Dr. Kang did nothing to help me get rid of the mucus in my check! I am now doing Actupuncture on my sinus which is helping getting mucus out, but a very slow process.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Kang is terrific. He worked on my nose, where I had a skin cancer, and did a great job. I strongly him. Charlie R
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Kang has performed plastic surgery on my nose twice for skin cancer and i couldn't be happier. He has amazing bedside manner and truly cares about the end result.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Kang was extremely thorough when helping diagnosis problem for re-occurring parotitis. He called and explained results. They always have a Dr. on call and get back to you ASAP if you need immediate attention. Cant ask for better medical attention. Thank you Dr. Kang!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kang, MD?
Are you Dr. Kang?

Compare Dr. Kang

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.