Dr. Thomas Kabisch, DO

Dr. Thomas Kabisch, DO

Family Medicine | Male

KABISCH THOMAS MD OFFICE 2330 E Stadium Blvd Ste 2 Ann Arbor, MI 48104 Get Directions

Dr. Thomas Kabisch, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ann Arbor, MI. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Dr. Kabisch's Experience

See how Dr. Kabisch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kabisch

Dr. Kabisch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kabisch to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kabisch's Performance
in Ann Arbor, MI |
I sought help for my addiction from Dr. Kabisch. He ran a cash only business for addicts. He tried to keep me on Suboxone for almost two years. He was very upset when I weened myself off the suboxone without his help. I did it myself because it was clear he had no intention of taking me off the medication. Furthermore, during that time, I had a recurring staph infection, which he misdiagnosed. His treatment for the staff infection was Gold Bond cream. As a result, I ended up in the hospital.
in Ann Arbor, MI |
I am a grateful recovering alcoholic who has had the good fortune to have dedicated 10 sober homes in Ann Arbor MI as my giveback to the fellowship. My latest resident visited him today for suboxone weaning off therapy which we allow under strict monitoring. Like others who have visited Dr. Kabish earlier, this young man from one of our houses today had only good things to say about him. We are amidst a heroin epedemic. Make the best of this invaluable resourse.
East Lansing, MI |
Great experience with Dr. Kabisch. Great bedside manners and treated my anxiety. Looks like I found my new primary care doctor!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kabisch, DO?
Are you Dr. Kabisch?

Compare Dr. Kabisch

}

Dr. Kabisch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Kabisch does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kabisch and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Kabisch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kabisch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kabisch does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kabisch and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.