Dr. Thomas Jones, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Jones

Lebauer Healthcare

520 N Elam Ave Fl 2 Greensboro, NC 27403

Dr. Thomas Jones, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Greensboro, NC and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina in 1991 and specializes in internal medicine.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital . America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Jones accepts

Dr. Jones accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

3.7

Dr. Jones?
Dr. Jones' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Jones, MD
The worst Doctor I have ever visited. He has crude "bedside manner". I f you have a appointment today, cancel it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jones, MD?
Outstanding doctor...I have been seeing him for almost nine years now and I have a very good relationship with Dr. Jones. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He is in a very well organized practice and you never have to wait more than a few minutes. I consider him my first line of defense as I have several conditions that need medical attention.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jones, MD?
How sad is it you can't ask a question while seeing Dr. Jones for your yearly wellness exam without being charged another office visit. During my wellness checkup I asked about a health issue that concerned me. For doing so I was charged for two office visits, one wellness, one diagnostic. Did not expect to pay anything and had to pay $235 for asking one question. Had Dr. Jones informed me I would be charged if he addressed my question, I would have withdrawn it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jones, MD?
Definitely I would send friends and family to Dr. Jones . He has been very through with me and diagnosed conditions that needed more tests and directed me it the proper direction in a very timely manner . He gives the feeling of careful listening to exactly what you are saying and takes them in the direction where they need to be addressed. I am fortunate to have found someone that I trust and can question getting real answers. Thank You Dr. Jones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jones, MD?
I recently had to search for a new doctor when my previous doctor left his practice. I was referred to Dr. jones by a friend who also needed a new physician. Dr. Jones is compassionate and caring. He answers questions in a way easy to understand way ans explains in detail. He understands the issues and concerns I may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jones, MD?
By far the best doctor we have ever had. Kind and compassionate, he really listens and goes above and beyond to make sure we are taken care of. I wouldn't see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jones, MD?
He was very thorough. Diagnostic skills are good. Gives good follow up as well. I would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Jones, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jones?

My goal is to provide high quality, thorough care for a wide range of conditions that are appropriate for a Primary Care Physician.  I have a reputation for being straight forward and honest.  I listen to what patients say and pay attention...

Atlanta Med Center
1991
Medical University Of South Carolina
1991

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jones treats patients.

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)